+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3474Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I have not followed the Guidice court case. However, I do have to say that my own grandmother - long deceased - never became a citizen. She loved this country but was terrified at the possibility of applying for her citizenship. And, most of her friends felt the same. So, I'm not going to pass judgment on Joe's parents.
    I hope I'm not overstepping, but what terrified her? I hope that's not a stupid question.
    Punkin and mom2 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Caroline, your husband has been trying to tell you, for a while, that you over-mother. I'm on his side.
    mom2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

One of the things I've found hilarious tonight is that Teresa says in a PI that you should keep your friends close, and your enemies closer (referring to Jac, IIRC).

THEN --- to Jac's FACE (at least) --- she refers to Jac as "evil".

Call me stupid, but can ANYBODY explain to me just HOW calling your friend, enemy, or frenemy "evil" to their face (OR behind their back, for that matter, because what you said'll get back to 'em SOONER, or later!) is going to make or inspire them to draw CLOSER to you?

CLASSIC Teresa.

No WONDER she's on the indictment hot seat right now!

She's DUMBER than a bag of rocks!

But then again, MOST of us have realized that for a WHILE, now!
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I wonder if Teresa considered calling her evil to be communicating more like Dr V told her to do. I really really wish that in an interview, the Bravo producers would keep asking Teresa to state exactly what Jacqueline had done to her in a complete and direct sentence. I'm pretty sure she couldn't do it.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

Telling someone that you think they are evil is probably not the way to accomplish the goal of peaceful coexistence. Teresa needs to learn to speak her thoughts in complete sentences without being aggressive. Jac needs to lay off social media as a form of revenge or saying her side.

Good luck Albert. You've been working all your lives and she ain't letting go of the kids no matter what age they are. Not used to him being so open and direct about it, but behind him all the way.

Love CJ and hope we get more glimpses of him.

Bitchy Mel is back, and at Teresa's house too. Not surprised.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Teresa and Melissa proved over their family dinner that their biggest problem is that each is very sarcastic, but can't handle other people being the same. The little barbs they exchanged seemed to me to clearly be sarcastic and silly. They could easily be taken that way, especially by anyone who KNEW the person speaking was sarcastic by nature. But instead of giving the benefit of the doubt, each had to get sensitive.

"Everyone beats at their own drum" ....... whattttttt? :/

TRE, I think it's "Everyone marches to the beat of their own drum"!

I would like to see ONE episode of this show where there is NO alcohol. "HEY people, try ICE WATER"! Maybe their relationships wouldn't be so dysfunctional.

Albert Sr. Wow, angry much! Geez! Telling Caroline to "shut the F up" ..... Ugh. :/

Wow, like NESS said, Tre calling Jac 'EVIL' and that Jac "hits below the belt" ..... Ya those are definitely words one would use to HEAL a relationship. Gawd.

Gorgo goes to model for a tanning billboard but I think he has decided it's the World Wrestling Federation with those GAWD awful poses. :/ Gag me. And his kiddo saying "Congratulations stupid" ...... Wow!

Look up 'HELICOPTER PARENT' in the dictionary and you will see Caroline Manzo's picture.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

People come here legally all the time. It has nothing to do with citizenship. It's up to the individual if they want to apply for citizenship. I went through a huge process to come to the States. At that point you become a LEGAL resident (you carry the green card). That means you are the same capacity a citizen except you can't vote. And, yes, you pay Taxes like everyone else. Cant imagine people even think legal residents don't pay taxes. I was here 25 years before I applied for citizenship. Some people never do.
    ness and buttahfly like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

I saw a link on MSN last night. Teresa actualy posted a link to her instagram account showing photos of her & Jucy's Hampton Holiday. WHY??? Are these people not standing accused of 50+ charges involving fraud? Do they not have a legal team to tell them to lie low??? Why flaunt your expensive vacation in front of people you potentially defrauded!!! STUPID!
    mom2 and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I saw a link on MSN last night. Teresa actualy posted a link to her instagram account showing photos of her & Jucy's Hampton Holiday. WHY??? Are these people not standing accused of 50+ charges involving fraud? Do they not have a legal team to tell them to lie low??? Why flaunt your expensive vacation in front of people you potentially defrauded!!! STUPID!
    Bunny, even IF Tre ha someone telling her to rein it in, Tre does what Tre wants to do . like she said on Sunday's show . "everyone beats at their own drum"

They have NO FILTER. Crap like this is why people are so ANGRY with them.

I saw Tre's FB page and people were RAGING about all the indictments. And a few of her die hard fans were telling those raging to "GO AWAY". Really, its posting pics on instagram of your VACATION is what indeed pisses off those THEY ALL SCAMMED. Gawd. Geez.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread