+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2703Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I am guessing that Joe's parents never bothered to file for citizenship. I could be wrong, but I know that my dad was born in Winnipeg, where my grandparents stopped briefly on the way to San Francisco while emigrating from Denmark. When they gained their American citizenship my dad and his siblings were made naturalized citizens. I guess it just wasn't important enough to the Giudices to go through the process. Figures.

I know Tree and Juicy met in high school so I am guessing he came here with his parents when he was a child. How people get to stay here without filing for citizenship if beyond me?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

In case you haven't heard, this country has a huge illegal immigration problem!
    mom2, GabbyG, Coco46 and 2 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    would or would NOT, MD?
    I would not lol.this Ipad lol
    momrek06 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Juicy's story is similar to my father's....his parents came here from Italy when he was a little boy. They all did the right things and received their naturalization papers....... something they were all very proud of. I finally saw my father's after he passed away. Most immigrants in those days did it the proper way.
    I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, huh?
    mom2 likes this.

I liked this episode....something I don't usually say about RHNJ. It was nice to see family laughing and having fun instead of fighting. Never expected to see that!
    sparklete likes this.

I have not followed the Guidice court case. However, I do have to say that my own grandmother - long deceased - never became a citizen. She loved this country but was terrified at the possibility of applying for her citizenship. And, most of her friends felt the same. So, I'm not going to pass judgment on Joe's parents.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

BRAVO & Andy Cohen have finally jumped the shark tank. Why would BRAVO keep these people on TV??? I know everybody is innocent until proven guilty but why keep this facade up?

Teresa Giudice: No plans to stop filming 'Housewives'
    momrek06 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    BRAVO & Andy Cohen have finally jumped the shark tank. Why would BRAVO keep these people on TV??? I know everybody is innocent until proven guilty but why keep this facade up?

Teresa Giudice: No plans to stop filming 'Housewives'

Well maybe Juicy and Tre cannot discuss it but that won't stop any of the other HW's in discussing it.

Soooo I hope everyone else discusses it throughout Season 6.

AND if BRAVO won't let anyone NOT DIRECTLY involved with the indictments discuss it throughout the NEW season then I will call SEASON 6 FAKE FAKE FAKE.

Caroline is on WWH on Sunday night. Maybe this will be discussed with her.

Its NOT going away so why does everyone have to ACT like it is, Bravo??? Gawd.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I have not followed the Guidice court case. However, I do have to say that my own grandmother - long deceased - never became a citizen. She loved this country but was terrified at the possibility of applying for her citizenship. And, most of her friends felt the same. So, I'm not going to pass judgment on Joe's parents.
    I mean no disrespect to her or others in her situation. However, I would bet that she respected and followed the law here. That is the difference between the Guidices and your grandmother.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread