Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Sadly, we get to keep her.
    ness and GabbyG like this.
    Trust Me!

This all goes back to 2001, prior to Housewives. Teresa is not as dumb as she looks and portrays. To say just because she's a mother she shouldn't have to serve time is outrageous. The smoke and mirrors are gone now. Sadly, Bravo is the only one that will profit from all of this. I feel for the children, however the parents should have been "feeling" for the children when they were committing these crimes. It's a very long crime spree, and one way or another we've all had to suffer the consequences of criminals like the Guidice's.
    Punkin, mom2, ness and 1 others like this.

These are not to be treated like an isolated incident. These people just kept the infractions coming. One or two may have been "oops! ignorance of the laws ... " But these people, Joe especially, just keep showing blatant disregard and disrespect of the law.

And now, he's not even a citizen? I remember when they went to Italy and Teresa informed us that Joe was born there but she was born here. I wondered then, and assumed so, that they had followed through with the legalities of becoming a citizen. Now, I'm not even surprised to find out that they didn't find it worthwhile.

If you refuse to play by the rules, you should be sent back to your place of origination. No exceptions.

I really feel for those girls. There is no way they will remain ignorant of their parents' behavior.
    Punkin, ness and elleprn like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

mom2, elleprn, Newsboi, FM, DL . . .

ICAM with all that you guys've said.

I DO get that it took the Feds a minute to put this all together. But I STILL cannot help thinking --- if for a second, only --- that if any one of us'd tried this foolishness, we'd've been UNDER the jail YEARS ago.

And, add into this mix that Juicy ISN'T EVEN AN AMERICAN CITIZEN? HOW the hell many years has he been here, now?????

I'm sorry.

It's MHO and belief that the both of them should --- and most likely probably WILL --- go to jail. Sure, there're four children. However, I frankly can't recall anyone else who allegedly (and to all appearances and logic) committed crimes like this getting a pass because there were children in their home(s).

Why should Teresa and Joe?

Plus, they damn well should've THOUGHT about those children BEFORE they decided to follow the yellow brick road into shadiness.

And to add insult to injury, while at least MOST of the rest of us were doing what we were SUPPOSED to be doing in terms of giving Uncle Sam his due props every April, driving under legit driver's licenses that we legitimately obtained, and so on, these two sorry sacks of $#!+ were festooned on our TV screens, living in McMansions, driving Mercedes SUVs, dropping over 100K in a single shopping spree BEFORE filing a BK, THEN dropping 60K in ANOTHER shopping spree AFTER filing a BK, then talking about getting DIAMONDS as a make-up present AFTER HAVING FILED A FREAKING BK, TOO?????

Again: On NATIONAL TV????

And of COURSE, there're more examples.

And no, I'm sorry, but I DON'T feel even the least little bit compassionately disposed towards Teresa at ALL about ANY of this.

JMHO.
    Punkin, mom2, GabbyG and 3 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Personally, I think they'll walk...

Teresa Giudice, husband Joe Giudice now face reality show cancellation amid tax fraud charges: sources - NY Daily News

Interesting article. CUPCAKE CAFE???????

I want to know how it is with all the LEGAL trouble Juicy is in for his driver's license, he has a LEGAL one now and it out driving as we see in that article I posted??????

AND of course he is in a CORVETTE.
    ness and Dragonlady like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Teresa Giudice, husband Joe Giudice now face reality show cancellation amid tax fraud charges: sources - NY Daily News

Interesting article. CUPCAKE CAFE???????

I want to know how it is with all the LEGAL trouble Juicy is in for his driver's license, he has a LEGAL one now and it out driving as we see in that article I posted??????

AND of course he is in a CORVETTE.
    THERE YA GO, momrek!

That's EXACTLY the kind of crap I'M TALKING ABOUT!

I was posing the SAME question somewhere upthread when, earlier in THIS season, they showed Juicy and T in the SUV going somewhere, and, for ONCE, Juicy was driving, instead of being chauffeured around by Teresa!

If that'd been any one of US, we'd've been residents of the Greybar Hilton a long, LONG time ago!

And a CORVETTE?!

But of COURSE!

That SOB wouldn't be caught DEAD behind the wheel of a Honda, an average, garden-variety hoopty, or whatever.

It's almost like he's TAUNTING us AND the Feds, and shoving it in EVERYBODY'S face that he's ABOVE the law!

As for Teresa being in denial, thinking she's done nothing wrong, and that people are just haters and jealous of her?

COME on, now . . .

Does that REALLY surprise any of us?
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kim G. is wishing T to the hoosegow!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How is this person in a corvette??? No credit or background check???

How does this non citizen get to live like this after filing bankruptcy and being indicted so many times?
    Punkin likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cash is King!
    buttahfly likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread