+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2853Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

"edited to add: Another article I just read says that Joe is not an american citizen?! Is this new or did someone get their facts wrong?"

I'm in New Jersey and the reports here say the same thing ... "The two were asked to surrender their passports. Neither is allowed to travel outside New Jersey and New York. If convicted, Joe Giudice could be deported to Italy. It turns out he is not a U.S. citizen."
    Trust Me!

This has got to be the "death knell" for this Bravo franchise. I hope. I know the court case can take years to actually get t trial, but Bravo can not pay the Giudices to film another season knowing Tre and Joe fraudulently under-reported the amount they were paid by Bravo on their tax reports and are under Federal indictment for that, among other crimes. I see that Bravo, as of last time I looked, are still saying "No Comment". I guess that the Feds neglected to warn them of the shite-storm about to hit one of their "stars". Probably a lot of scrambling in the boardrooms today. LOL I might even watch Bravo's stupid live show tonite to see if Andy has anything to say about it.

So funny to read about Joe's mother cussing at the reporters. Ha! Better get used to it! These folks will be the TMZ type press's equivalent of Bernie Madoff. I doubt Tre can continue to go to her gym or visit Kim D's shop without battling the paparazzi. Teresa, herself, created all the "Teresa haters" and those poor kids of theirs will get a hard time at school.

I look at how much time I have spent here since yesterday talking about these awful people and it just confirms to me that I have spent way too much time watching "Housewives" garbage on my TV since I retired. I'd better get back to the quality programming that is Big Brother. :>)
    FlyAKite likes this.

SO, whose gonna watch the Giudice kids if their parents go to the slammer...Melissa and Joe?

I would let Melissa and Joe raise my worse enemies kids.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I would let Melissa and Joe raise my worse enemies kids.
    would or would NOT, MD?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    This has got to be the "death knell" for this Bravo franchise. I hope. I know the court case can take years to actually get t trial, but Bravo can not pay the Giudices to film another season knowing Tre and Joe fraudulently under-reported the amount they were paid by Bravo on their tax reports and are under Federal indictment for that, among other crimes. I see that Bravo, as of last time I looked, are still saying "No Comment". I guess that the Feds neglected to warn them of the shite-storm about to hit one of their "stars". Probably a lot of scrambling in the boardrooms today. LOL I might even watch Bravo's stupid live show tonite to see if Andy has anything to say about it.

So funny to read about Joe's mother cussing at the reporters. Ha! Better get used to it! These folks will be the TMZ type press's equivalent of Bernie Madoff. I doubt Tre can continue to go to her gym or visit Kim D's shop without battling the paparazzi. Teresa, herself, created all the "Teresa haters" and those poor kids of theirs will get a hard time at school.
    I can see it being the beginning of the end for RHONJ, too. Even if they booted every last ONE of 'em and recast from the ground up, I think this show is now a train going to nowhere. (Even more so NOW than ever before!) And I DON'T think TPTB @ Bravo can pay the Juicy Gs to film another season with what they've got hanging over their heads right now, either. Maybe they CAN, but I CERTAINLY wouldn't, if I were any of them.

After a second or two of reflection,, it doesn't surprise me at ALL that the Feds didn't warn Bravo about what was coming. Hell, I wouldn't've if I was any of them, either! And I just heard on the TV that it'd NOT be out of the realm of possibility for the Feds to comb through past eps of RHONJ to find out if any statements were made on tape by either of the Juicys during any of the show tapings that could/would indicate or imply that they lied about any of these legal goings-on.

Joe's parents?

Please.

They're just as idiotic as T and Juicy --- if not MORE so --- by their behavior today. They're SO stupid that they don't have a CLUE that their attitude, words and actions are doing the Juicys no favors and just adding fuel to the Feds' fire.

Which is already pretty damned hot, to begin with.

And Juicy ABSOLUTELY did himself no good by slapping that newscamera away from him and having to have his lawyer reprimand and correct him for doing so.

The lot of them are just proving themselves to be the lowlifes that they are.

Teresa Giudice, husband Joe Giudice released on $1 million bond after hearing on fraud charges - NY Daily News

Maybe any and/or all of our in-house Legal Eagles could weigh in with their thoughts on where this process could possibly go from here? Or dissect and illuminate for us what has already transpired, to this point?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

The whole thing is pretty sad. I think Theresa and Joe screwed up for sure, but I have to look at state of mind during crimes to pass full judgment. They may have committed crooked acts during a rough time in their lives, but I don't think they are crooks. Scared and desperate mostly.

Meanwhile Jacquelyn and Chris aren't scared or desperate and they commit crooked acts on a regular basis. To me, they are crooks.

This doesn't excuse T&J, but there is a difference in my mind.

I have to say I'm rooting for them and hope they don't go to jail. For theirs and their kids' sakes.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-30-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    buttahfly and sparklete like this.

I think they're crooks....mostly Joe.
    I could picture him thinking about all the easy ways to get money, even if it means bending the laws so he profits. I think Teresa didn't really know that much about it. I can't see macho Joe sharing financials things with Teresa. But I'm also not saying that she is innocent. She probably suspected, saw documents or heard things and just kept quiet.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fan

She signed documents! I don't understand how anybody can still defend these two after a 39 count indictment, on top of the DUI/license/fraud case still to be tried.
    Punkin, mom2, ness and 1 others like this.
    Trust Me!

Cripes, they don't pay taxes, they get away with all sorts of crap,I say deport him, he isn't even a US citizen
    ness and Dragonlady like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread