+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2849Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Sounds like you may prefer The Travel Channel!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sounds like you may prefer The Travel Channel!
    Nah, not necessarily... just losing track of the rivalries and arguments and other mean girl antics.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

In other words, you are getting sick of Bravo's cash cows! As they say, "It's all about the benjamins!"

I agree. It does become hard to keep up with.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Finally read last week's blogs. Ugh. According to all of them, their actions were totally justified because of other's behavior. Jac, you weren't even there but felt a need to blog. I do believe the title of her blog, however I blame Melissa just as much if not slightly more than Joeguidice.

What they need to do is just let Tre and her brother bring the kids together to play, and they can visit while the kids are together. Keep everyone else away.

I wish I could just let these people know that "I DON'T CARE." If someone slights you, laugh it off and Go On With Your Life. Don't dwell. Truly blow it off and stop bringing it up. I know, never gonna happen. It's more important to be the winner than to be the adult.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Best line so far from Lauren (deadpan) "What. If this is a plot. To kill you?"
    And I LOVED Caroline's deadpan retort --- I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something like: Well, if that's the case. . . it's been nice knowing you.
    prhoshay, candor and mom2 like this.

What I also found inappropriate and ridiculous was that Jacqueline was on WWHL right after that show happened, and Andy was asking for her take on an event at which she wasn't even present.

I think Joe and his sister, both, have a need to be heard, and that's not unfair. People who don't feel heard feel the need to keep talking/screaming until they do. I'd prefer to see them work on their relationship without an audience....JUST THE 2 OF THEM; people who have an audience, frequently, feel a need to put on a show for that audience and try to get people on their sides. If they could just get off by themselves, knuckle down, and do some intensive work through a weekend, they just might make some progress. The kids don't need to be anywhere around them, at that time; they will just be a distraction...or an EXCUSE for a distraction. They could stand to focus, solely, on themselves. I'm guessing that they didn't get this way overnight, and it's going to take more than an overnight to fix it.
    mom2 and Lizard like this.

There are too many cross-purposes on this show.

Teresa is scary looking. She is not pulling off that stark black hair and the harsh dark makeup. She definitely needs a "redo"; she's at the point where it's aging her.
    mom2 likes this.

It's funny how more attention was given to Teresa and Jacquelyn's falling out than Teresa and Kathy's. And how Dr. V skedaddled before Kathy and Rosie with Ritchie had a go.
    Seems to me all Ritchie does is stir up trouble.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Richie is still the grossest person on this show.

+ Reply to Thread