+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3403Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by QUEENOF3 View Post
    I agree.
    That seemed like a pretty natural reaction.

I don't fault her for that.
    Joe Gui came back to tell Bro Joe to apologize and he then lunged at Joe Gui. Not the other way around.

I don't think her running to her husband was any different than Melissa calling Bro Joe down to the fashion show last season.
    Agreed! I'm not a great fan of any of these chicks, but waaaay too much blame was being placed on Teresa and Joe Guidice after the fight. I wonder if any of them (Rosie, Kathy, the ridiculous Richie) will feel differently after actually seeing it on tape. This goes for all the things they accuse Teresa of doing as we'll, such as being a party to all the rumors about Melissa.

Melissa's confessionals are despicable. She's a nasty, nasty one. Maybe she needs to round up her 'friends' and ask why they are speaking about her. I hope the reports of this ex boyfriend finally talking are true.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Agreed! I'm not a great fan of any of these chicks, but waaaay too much blame was being placed on Teresa and Joe Guidice after the fight. I wonder if any of them (Rosie, Kathy, the ridiculous Richie) will feel differently after actually seeing it on tape. This goes for all the things they accuse Teresa of doing as we'll, such as being a party to all the rumors about Melissa.

Melissa's confessionals are despicable. She's a nasty, nasty one. Maybe she needs to round up her 'friends' and ask why they are speaking about her. I hope the reports of this ex boyfriend finally talking are true.
    I still like Melissa way more than Theresa, because I can't stand her voice and personality, her thinking her unruly children are cute, and the fact that her ideas are stuck in 1950. That being said, if any of these people felt differently after seeing themselves on tape, they wouldn't have come back for season 2, 3, 4.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    This goes for all the things they accuse Teresa of doing as we'll, such as being a party to all the rumors about Melissa.

I thought it was despicable that Melissa (and hubby Joe) blame Teresa because Melissa's so-called friends said some negative things about her. It wasn't Teresa who said those things. Maybe Melissa should concentrate on making some "Good" friends that don't say bad things about her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've always thought that there was a measure of agreement in remaining silent and present, as in what Teresa did when Melissa's "friends" did in the restaurant. I couldn't just sit there and let some people just run down somebody that I, supposedly, cared about that I though they also cared, about whom she thought also cared about her. In my view, that tends to make you a "two-face".

Are there any true relationships on this show?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

None of these people have friends. Not when there are ladders to be climbed, rungs to be reached; not when they're clawing and scratching their way to notoriety.
    QUEENOF3 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Yes an Melissa is coming across as grasping and fake. Did I not also hear her wish someone who is sick would hurry up and die to?
    REALLY???????!!!!! I will have to watch again.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    REALLY???????!!!!! I will have to watch again.
    No she wished Bryan the ex boyfriend who has cancer would just die already on twitter. I guess he has some info she doesn't want out. So she told him to just die already!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

No she wished Bryan the ex boyfriend who has cancer would just die already on twitter. I guess he has some info she doesn't want out. So she told him to just die already!
    Wow! Seriously? When was this?

Holy Hell. Gawd. And on twitter. Awful.
    KAREN

I've lost track of the arguments, who did what to who, who started what and who finished the other. For me, it's become a show filled with nothing but back to back arguments throughout the whole hour! Is this what the public really wants to see? Sure, at first I gloated to myself about how pathetic they are and thanked God that I'm not THAT messed up, but after a while I needed something else from the show. I needed something fabulous to see. Show them during their shopping sprees! At a fabulous vacay! Show fabulous areas in the city!

Same goes for the other Housewives shows!

Am I asking to much? Will the show suffer a drop in ratings if it went in this direction?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread