+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I plan to watch it again! IIRC, Caroline was the person who Mel's Joe seemed to listen to. Makes sense that she would be called. I was expecting her to take a helicopter up there. If I were her, I'd hate to be in her position with the nuts. STAY OUT OF IT!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caroline needs to fix her own family first before trying to play therapist with these folks.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

OR, perhaps Teresa needs to return the favor and be an outside voice trying to HELP the cause in reuniting Caroline and Dina. There are times that an outside neutral voice can help people in a conflict to see the other side, and I think that effectively or not that's what Caroline is trying to do. It's a total contrast from Teresa who will constantly point out areas of conflict between Dina and Caroline fanning the flames. AT some point, I hope Teresa has to answer to the differences in the way the two have approached their family issues.
    prhoshay and mom2 like this.

I don't see T as trying to help Caroline and Dina rebuild. T has too much of a penchant/reputation for "sugar-stirring". Not many people would even give her the space to try to step in.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caroline is on the outs with more than one sibling and Tre has nothing to do with that. Caroline seems like she has issues and really she is the last person to be talking about family relations with anyone.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Prhoshay -- I agree with you. However, by taking the high road and helping out, the next time that Theresa tries to turn things around on Caroline pointing out her issues with family, Caroline can at least say that she has tried to help and ask when Theresa ever returned the favor.

On the positive side, Caroline seems to have a proven record with T's brother, Joe. I don't see anybody inviting T to step in and try to help the relationships. Relationships are not a contest. People either respect you and your abilities or they don't. If no one is inviting you to intervene, there may be a reason....especially in a socially close-knit group.

I still say stay out of it. People have ways of making YOU the bad guy, even if you have been invited in.....and I surely wouldn't have been in there in the heat of the moment. I see that as a TRAP! Stay out of other people's drama.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    So,am I the only one who hear Melissa say she did not trust Tre or him( her husband,Jo Gorga) my question is what is she afraid will be said. Sounds like a woman with some nasty secrets she either doesn't want Tre to tell her hubby or something she does not want her hubby to say to Tre. Hmm she really is a stealth B.

Jo Gorga and his spray on hair dye need to go and he can take his wife,rich and all the other hangers on Gorga members with him. The fool is luck Jo Giudice did not rush him like he did. He would be picking cement out his rear end for days.
    IMO, Melissa doesn't want her husband and Tre to get together. She says she has to protect her hubby??????...give me a break. She's protecting Melissa.
    mom2, buttahfly and sparklete like this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    IMO, Melissa doesn't want her husband and Tre to get together. She says she has to protect her hubby??????...give me a break. She's protecting Melissa.
    Yes an Melissa is coming across as grasping and fake. Did I not also hear her wish someone who is sick would hurry up and die to?
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    why shouldn't she have? if i had a hubby and was called a vile name, i'd prob go running to him too . . . .
    I agree.
    That seemed like a pretty natural reaction.

I don't fault her for that.
    Joe Gui came back to tell Bro Joe to apologize and he then lunged at Joe Gui. Not the other way around.

I don't think her running to her husband was any different than Melissa calling Bro Joe down to the fashion show last season.
    buttahfly, Dragonlady, Kiz and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread