+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3403Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

For 5 seconds last night I actually liked Rich. When he said to Tre, "why did you involve your husband?" and Tre says "do not turn this around on me."

And calling Caroline she needs to fix her OWN family. Like starting with her sister, Dina.

That bath tub scene with Tre and Juicy . The staff coming in to the bathroom to open a bottle of wine and then pour it and set it on the side of the tub .
    AND Juicy and Tre having no clue how to hold it .

I think that Juicy actually believed that it was Mel's make-up when he was yelling at Tre about "all this black stuff" and Tre responds, "its Melissa's makeup"

I thought Lauren looked great. Nice and slim. Her hair is very long.

This Dr. V, so I looked her up, she has her own BRAVO show. FIGURES.

I think (as far as the hair dye thingy goes) Gorgo needed to come clean because it was all over his hat, his shirt, Melissa, Juicy, even Rich had it on his sleeve. They needed answers. AND the internet was raging after that episode with
    everyone saying ITS HAIR DYE. But why LIE to your friends and then sit there laughing about it and tell the viewing audience its hair dye. IDIOT.

The moment with Tre and Gorgo . was just that a moment because I just don't think they can get along as Mel HATES and LOATHES Tre and visa versa and the two Joe's HATE and LOATHE each other.

What is really sad is all the cousins will not be able to even be friends.
    KAREN

oy! These people are NUTS! I'm totally tired of their family problems too! I hope Dr. V tells them all off and tells each one of them what they need to own up to for their part in this whole mess. I liked how she wouldn't let Teresa lay the blame on others but challenged her to think about her part in it as well. All of them need to be told that- Melissa, the Joes, etc... They all think it's everyone else's fault and they themselves are completely innocent. I think they need a lot of hard truth therapy, individually and together , and all off camera. Teresa looks different and older with her hair fixed that way. And NO ONE should have to see her and Joe in the tub together; that was ridiculous and gross. I really would love to see this show re-cast, from a different town in New Jersey. It's just the same old stuff over and over and over. I didn't watch last weeks episode and I really don't think I missed much storywise- it's just the same stuff going on for about 3 years now.
    mom2, Imperfect1 and PA Snow Bunny like this.

why shouldn't she have? if i had a hubby and was called a vile name, i'd prob go running to him too . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    For 5 seconds last night I actually liked Rich. When he said to Tre, "why did you involve your husband?" and Tre says "do not turn this around on me." …
    Dragonlady and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tattle-tales are never a good thing; that was a knee-jerk reaction. There are ways and appropriate times to handle things. I didn't realize that Teresa was the older, bossy sister (I only say that because I am not); I guess I never really thought about it. Knee-jerk reactions never make the knee-jerker look good.

As kids are usually told, "Nobody likes a tattle-tale!

Poor T....you definitely have an UGLY cry.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    why shouldn't she have? if i had a hubby and was called a vile name, i'd prob go running to him too . . . .
    We can agree to disagree BUT as we all know this 'therapy' weekend was to attempt (and I use that word loosely) to make things right between Tre and her Bro. So Tre decides to 'have words' with her Bro w/o Juicy being there AND when she gets called 'scum' which I personally don't find that as awful as some of the words that comes out of Juicy's mouth and we all know THAT word Juicy has used before when referring to HIS OWN WIFE, Tre......hmmmm...... 'Scum' is NO WHERE as vile as the word I am talking about. If you want to know the word that Juicy calls Tre, I will PM you.
    Tre stands there having a screaming match with Gorgo and when it gets heated and its not going HER WAY off Tre goes screaming to Juicy, who we all knows hates Gorgo!
    Add alcohol to all of this (and some hair dye) and the whole evening EXPLODES. Gawd.
    GabbyG, Imperfect1 and elleprn like this.
    KAREN

I don't blame Teresa for telling her husband that Jher brother called her scum. I would do the same thing.
    Joe Gorga started that fight by charging Joe Guidice. Gorga looks like he's on steroids half the time. He's got that 'roid rage look going on.
    I was glad to see Teresa and her brother finally come together. That did look like a very real moment and not staged like these shows usually seem.
    buttahfly, Dragonlady and Kiz like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

So,am I the only one who hear Melissa say she did not trust Tre or him( her husband,Jo Gorga) my question is what is she afraid will be said. Sounds like a woman with some nasty secrets she either doesn't want Tre to tell her hubby or something she does not want her hubby to say to Tre. Hmm she really is a stealth B.

Jo Gorga and his spray on hair dye need to go and he can take his wife,rich and all the other hangers on Gorga members with him. The fool is luck Jo Giudice did not rush him like he did. He would be picking cement out his rear end for days.

Not sure why Caroline was called. Probably to give her s reason to be on screen bravo initiated for sure.
    mayamaisha, buttahfly and Kiz like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ms. Diva, I heard her say that, too.
    Melissa is a total piece of work, IMO.
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am a grown woman with 3 siblings & I am the youngest. I have never, ever had a fight with any of my siblings not counting childhood whine-fests to mom & dad. Mom & dad said to work on it yourselves. We did, we have never argued as adults. I love my siblings & they love me.
    Punkin likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    So,am I the only one who hear Melissa say she did not trust Tre or him( her husband,Jo Gorga) my question is what is she afraid will be said. Sounds like a woman with some nasty secrets she either doesn't want Tre to tell her hubby or something she does not want her hubby to say to Tre. Hmm she really is a stealth B.

Jo Gorga and his spray on hair dye need to go and he can take his wife,rich and all the other hangers on Gorga members with him. The fool is luck Jo Giudice did not rush him like he did. He would be picking cement out his rear end for days.

Not sure why Caroline was called. Probably to give her s reason to be on screen bravo initiated for sure.
    YA, call comes in at 7AM with BRAVO TV cameras filming. If she was called at 7AM how did she get up to Lake George in time for breakfast when it is a 5 hour drive????
    Dragonlady likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread