+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Sadly, I think it has been going on much longer than just during this show. The show added fuel to this fire. Both women are vain, and a family usually does not have room for more than one pampered princess.

None of these people are eaten up with brilliance, and most are stuck socially in middle school.

I am including Jacquelyn as well. If you want to get past it, then stop commenting.
    GabbyG likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Best line so far from Lauren (deadpan) "What. If this is a plot. To kill you?"

Way to show Melissa trying her best to shut this weekend down. When it's just Tre and her brother, it works. Add in Melissa, Rich, or Joe Guidice and it all falls apart.

Men are not to go after each other's parts when fighting. That makes Gorga weak and even more gross.

Seriously, no more intimate moments between couples. TMI and proves nothing regarding cheating rumors. For once, I had no problem with Guidice regarding a fight with his bro in law.

I wonder when Joe Gorga did his interview thing admitting the hair dye spray??
    AmyKay likes this.

Weird. We've never had a similar outburst in any of my own family gatherings. What a bunch of loonies. I don't even know what side to take here. Can't wait for the Joe Guidice trial.

I'm just the opposite, lilymax. I am more annoyed by Theresa and Joe G than any of the other cast members.
    prhoshay and Imperfect1 like this.

It made perfect sense to me that the Dr said T doesn't trust her brothers decisions for himself...I never thought about it that way. But really, she needs to cop to having a hand in things or it will never get better. Make the spouses off limits and that may help too. Im starting not to like Melissa, but she is not as bad as T is (IMO).
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

When I first saw the previewsthat they were going to do this whole retreat thing this season, I was very skeptical and thought Bravo was exploiting family issues. But they surprised me last night. It felt like they were making a true effort to help the process and it was nice to see. I was glad to see the doctor come in and really hold them accountable for what they've done and said. As soon as she said something to Theresa about after having SO many things taken out of context that you had to take a second look at the messenger, I knew she could do some good.I like what I'm seeing so far. Perhaps she should become a character that travels around to many of the various Bravo shows and tells the Bravolebrities what they don't want to hear.
    mom2 and AmyKay like this.

Teresa and Joe G. had a breakthrough last night because for the first time Teresa was being honest with her emotions; she allowed herself to be vulnerable. Up to now, she's been competitive, mean-spirited, dishonest and too proud to admit that she had anything to do with anything. It was all somebody else's fault (which goes back to her pathological competitiveness: never admit you're wrong).

Melissa is scarily manipulative, but her emotions are understandable. If Teresa would just own up to anything, they could get somewhere. Sad thing is, despite that touching moment between her and her brother, I think she'll revert right back to right-fighting. It's hard-wired into her personality.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

exactly! melissa was ecstatic when the fight happened and she could demand to leave.

i know teresa has issues (a plethora of them), but melissa exploits that and uses it in her manipulation tactics.

i can't for the life of me understand why the giudices are getting the blame for this. . . dumb azz jhoe gorga is the one that called his sister disgusting names. why the heck shouldn't she tell her husband?!?!?! and joe giudice didn't start the fight, that little troll gorga did.

and really melissa, knocking teresa for not jumping in the fight?!?!?! give me a break. for once, teresa did the right thing and went running for help. all melissa was concerned abt was the cameras not catching her hubby's bald spot.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Way to show Melissa trying her best to shut this weekend down. When it's just Tre and her brother, it works. Add in Melissa, Rich, or Joe Guidice and it all falls apart.

Men are not to go after each other's parts when fighting. That makes Gorga weak and even more gross.

Seriously, no more intimate moments between couples. TMI and proves nothing regarding cheating rumors. For once, I had no problem with Guidice regarding a fight with his bro in law.

I wonder when Joe Gorga did his interview thing admitting the hair dye spray??
    norealityhere and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That was hilarious when Melissa went running across the room with her husband's hat to put it back on his head!! Now, that's true loyalty!!

Them hitting rock bottom could be the best thing that could happen to that family.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread