+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Not only has she disrespected his memory, but she's totally disrespected her mother. That, to me, is even worse.
    ness, mayamaisha and Kiz like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Not only has she disrespected his memory, but she's totally disrespected her mother. That, to me, is even worse.
    YEAH, it is!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Hey Lovies.......no one is discussing THIS week's epi?

When will Tre own her behavior? She can dish it but she cannot take it and she goes running to Juicy........"Joeeeeeee, he called me scum, we are leaving NOW" .........

I don't think group therapy works for them! I think they all need some intense individual therapy before this group can be in one room together.

Those two GOOFBALL therapists Bravo hired ...... ????? What did they actually accomplish doing 'ice breakers' ..... 'Hello, this is not the first day of camp"....... Geez!

And why did everyone have black shoe polish on them after the fight????

Did Bravo have to hire a bus the size of fourteen football fields to bring 5 people to the 'castle'????

Why was Kathy, Rich and Rosie even there????
    Imperfect1 and doolollie like this.
    KAREN

Kathy Rich and Rosie were there because Kathy and Rosie are Teresa's cousins.

Seemed like Tre at the end was basically telling Joe to choose between his wife and his sister with the stick to your blood comment. He's right. she is scum

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All of Melissa's family has some ownership in their family experiences. What they choose to do with their portion of their experiences is up to them and no one else. Family situations are very complex, as I'm sure we all realize when we look back on our own. Every family has issues; just be glad you are not in this one. I certainly am!

Don't know that Joe Gorga ever should have ever told his sister that she was scum. That's a bell that's going to be hard to unring.
    doolollie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Kathy Rich and Rosie were there because Kathy and Rosie are Teresa's cousins.

Seemed like Tre at the end was basically telling Joe to choose between his wife and his sister with the stick to your blood comment. He's right. she is scum
    Yes, I do know they are cousins BUT Tre's biggest concern WAS to patch things with her brother.

Her bro and Mel and Tre and Juicy should have been the only ones there . once they get through their therapy, then move on to cousins.

Brothers & Sister FIRST.

Oh and NO alcohol. That is what set Juicy so ballistic . even though Gorga charged him, Juicy was a 'man on a mission' due to the fact he and Rosie were on the Patio drinking. (JMHO)
    mom2 likes this.
    KAREN

Yes, what brainiac took them to a place with a bar?? Do places that work on team building usually have adult beverages there? I know Bravo wanted their drama, and they got it.

If they were serious, then each one should have been counseled individually, then teresa and her brother only, maybe melissa an joeguidice only, then the cousins only. Spouses not allowed in the sessions.

Enough with this already. Sheesh.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Yes, what brainiac took them to a place with a bar?? Do places that work on team building usually have adult beverages there? I know Bravo wanted their drama, and they got it.

If they were serious, then each one should have been counseled individually, then teresa and her brother only, maybe melissa an joeguidice only, then the cousins only. Spouses not allowed in the sessions.

Enough with this already. Sheesh.
    mom2, I actually did not notice the Bar but they all brought booze. Rich got on the bus with a case.

How will that solve anything, drinking during therapy ???
    mom2 likes this.
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

The black shoe polish is actually what Joe Go put on his head to cover his bald spot. There are extended clips airing on youtube that show the fight in much greater detail, which I guess will be shown this week. I will put what I have read in spoiler quotes.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently, Joe Go was fighting dirty, grabbing Juicy Joe's testicles and squeezing, which caused Juicy to yell that he was 'biting his nuts.' Who does that? Juicy was angry, rightly so, for whatever you may think of Teresa for a brother to call his own sister 'scum' was awful, imo. Juicy told Joe Go to apologize and Joe Go charged him. Melissa got in on the act, scratching Juicy's face. She's a real scrappy one, that Melissa. Teresa went to get security, or the cops. When Joe Go's hat fell off the black shoe dye polish got over everyone, including the bald security guard who got it on his head. Melissa, at one point, runs over and grabs the hat and puts it back on her husband, after the guys are finally separated. The 2 couples go back to their rooms and you hear Juicy asking what the heck was that black stuff that is all over him. Teresa covers for her baboon of a brother and says it was Melissa's makeup. Juicy then asks "She wears that much makeup? Oy, what a mess this family is!

My two cents about Teresa's comment about 'stick with your blood' is this: Teresa wants her brother to believe her, his flesh and blood, and not Jacqueline, about what really happened at the Posche Fashion Show. Jack, to this day, insists that Teresa was in on setting up Mel, with that bald guy who said he remembered Mel from the strip club, or wherever the heck she worked. Kim D. has said that Teresa had nothing whatsoever to do with it. In fact, Mel and Joe Go have 'made up' with Kim D. from the fight from that night. Remember when Joe Go made some comment about Kim D being a drug addict? He later apologized for that comment, saying he was wrong, and that Kim D was a mother, and he should never have made that comment. Mel still shops at Kim D's shop. So, why Joe Go believes Jacqueline b/c she was the recipient of an anonymous text warning her of what was going down at the fashion show, is beyond me.
    Kiz likes this.

These people all annoy me, but I am far more annoyed by Melissa and Joe G than anybody else this time. Theresa has issues, yes that's a given and obvious to anybody. But Joe and Melissa blame her for everything that gets said about Melissa. I think it's just stupid that her own brother blames her when other people gossip about his wife. It's also stupid to keep blaming her for the fracas last year, the whole "setup Melissa" thing. They need to move on. Jacquelyn seems stuck in the past as well, seems to be obsessed by hatred for Theresa. She really jumped on the bandwagon when she had a group of other people to back her up in hating on Theresa. Now she acts almost crazy, and I find her extremely annoying as well. Joe Gorga is a very annoying and stupid little man, and I felt like he deserved whatever he got for charging Joe Guidice the way he did. Guidice basically stood there and used his own momentum against him, how dumb for Gorga to charge him that way when he was standing there waiting for it, lol. I just can't believe the way these people all behave.

Sooner or later maybe I'll stop being surprised by the things these people do and say on television. Once again, I have to say I feel very sorry for the children involved. Why Melissa and Theresa can't just get along even if they can't stand one another, I will never understand. Of course I know it has to do with the show, what else? Their egos are so overblown by their self-importance that they must continually try to outshine one another in order to stay in the spotlight on their little show. How sad.

+ Reply to Thread