+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3274Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I have never liked Rich's personality. I can't even begin to see what Kathy found attractive in him. He can be quite disgusting.
    Punkin, Jexter, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really wanted to like him when they first joined the show. Sadly, I just don't. He tries to hard to be what he thinks of as cool and sexy and it's just skeevey. I wanted him to turn out more like Chris Laurita, soft spoken yet mature, but he is not. I could take humor, but I rarely find saying mean things about people - especially family members- funny.
    prhoshay, Jexter and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I have never liked Rich's personality. I can't even begin to see what Kathy found attractive in him. He can be quite disgusting.
    Chris Laurita is the only husband on this show who seems normal! The Gorga troll and JooDice grifter are every bit as bad as that slimy Rich creep. Ugh, how can these women stand them? In their finest hours these sorry excuses for men could not possibly have been attractive.
    Punkin, ness and Lizard like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Punkin, you're right about Jeff Lewis. I just started watching, and I like the show - and Jeff. It's more interesting than the HWs. Smart humor, I like that.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by doolollie View Post
    Jac is acting like a whackadoodle. just like last years reunion. I think this is naturally her.
    Yep, I DO think it could be said of Jac that she's a fry or two short on her Happy Meal.

BUT . . .

I ALSO think that after last season --- when she wimped out on the blowup and pretended to be asleep while everybody else at least had the spine to sit up and watch the carnage --- she is MADLY trying to redeem herself for having wimped out.

At the Reunion, she showed her ASS. Didn't have a CLUE Jac had it in her. But facts are facts. Andy called her out on wimping out at the Caroline/Teresa cutfest, and IIRC, she basically owned up to that. When she decided to play ostrich, she lost a LOT of face. I KNOW her wimping out then was mentioned and discussed here. And I'm MORE than pretty sure she must've taken some really ugly hits from sea to shining sea for being a coward, then, as well.

Now, it seems to me that, dingy though she undoubtedly is, anyway, she's also trying her best to show out and show that she's NOT the spineless coward that she made herself appear to be at the blowup.

Frankly, to me, she's only making herself look even MORE idiotic by showing out THIS season to try to save face from LAST season.

But she IS so dingy that she hasn't even figured that out, yet.

Just an observation, or two.
    Last edited by ness; 07-12-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

OMG!!!! i can't stop laughing. he looked so ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

Melissa's Joe looked like and iguana when he called himself, sexily, slinking across the floor. I guess sexy, like beauty, is based on individual taste.
    Punkin likes this.

I've somehow gotten used to Joe Guidice.
    Joe Gorga, however, is quite another story. Everytime he appears on the screen, I want to take a hot bath. Same with Richie....Gross.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Watching the rerun, I'm shaking my head. How Melissa can throw her Father under the bus is beyond me. Some things should remain in home.
    mom2 likes this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Well if looks could kill, Teresa would be dead as a door nail, Gia hates her. LOL with good reason. I can't imagine having to deal with her on a daily basis. She's such a wackadoo!

Joe Gorga is the one who went ballistic. Joe Guidice managed to control himself as Gorga body slammed him.

Melissa effectively threw her mother under the bus with that whole book exposť of hers.
    She makes the comment that she'll make it so her husband will always want to come home to her and not stray like her dad did.
    She effectively said on national TV that her mother made it so undesirable at home that her dad left. Way to throw your Mom under the bus, Melissa!!

The Gorgas are both a piece of work!
    Last edited by norealityhere; 07-16-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    Kiz likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread