+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

....and in jail....
    mom2 and ness like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Anyone else pick up on the eye messages sent between mel's friends? They were so making fun of her. And really, she makes it easy.

I believe when anyone on Bravo's shows gets a phone call, they are required to put it on speaker for cameras. I think the one who answers should immediately inform the caller of the cameras and speaker and who is there. As mel would say, that's just classy.
    I caught the eye messages as well -- I was wondering about the phone situation and going to speakerphone because that is just downright annoying I wish someone in that store would of grabbed it and just turned it off and maybe thrown into the road to get hit by a vehicle...LOL
    mom2 likes this.

Mel doesn't have any friends, I read on another site that she called Jan to see if she would film with her in a scene(although they haven't seen each other in a long time) because she needed "friends" to film with. I think that's why we got the side looks from her "friends" cause they know she is full of $hit.

Jac is acting like a whackadoodle. just like last years reunion. I think this is naturally her.
    Punkin likes this.

Prism posted:
    I wish Bravo would find some upstanding, interesting, clever, witty, humorous, talented people to film.
    And I say, "But they do! Jeff Lewis has a couple of new series starting tonight. He is so funny and smart, but also sooooo hilariously OCD! He has a real heart and he wears it on his sleeve. I love his interactions with Zoila and Jenny and whatever other employees he has. He loves and supports his Grandma. And he is so special cute! I guess Andy likes him 'cause he's gay. But he, Tabatha and the Matchmaker really are witty, humorous and talented people. It's just the housewives, with few exceptions, that are certifiable garbage. For me, the jury's out on Andy."
    Lizard and Prism like this.

I think the Joes must be on steroids, they just always seem to be ready to fight.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I think the Joes must be on steroids, they just always seem to be ready to fight.
    Two little oversexed trolls goin' at it. Can't wait. :>(
    Lizard likes this.

Realtor--was on one of the episode of Pregnant in Heels on Bravo. She was showing the other lady how to be pregnant and sexy.
    I am glad the realtor told on those jealous hags. Are the hags the real cheats, and they are just projecting what they are doing on everyone else?

I do think Melissa could do more to get along just for his parents' sake. There is no need for her to stir things up.

Jackie is so strange for letting Theresa bother her. Needs a chill pill.

Caroline's husband stating what is true of every man, that they cannot be alone.
    GabbyG likes this.
    You can do it!

Good ol' Richie......saying out loud, in front of his wife, that he fantasizes about Mel........geeze.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Good ol' Richie......saying out loud, in front of his wife, that he fantasizes about Mel........geeze.
    Glad you mentioned that, DL.

Rich, to me at least, oftentimes checks his brain at the door before he runs his mouth and can be AMAZINGLY insensitive, crass and cruel.

If I'd've been Kat, I'd've torn him a new one.

RIGHT THERE AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread