+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The Realtor tells Melissa that Jen (JAN?) is NOT Melissa's friend?

Methinks Melissa should be aware that a dog that'll BRING a bone'll carry one BACK.

And, of course, Melissa is allowing herself to listen to that crap and be sucked into that mess.

And of COURSE, Rich calls Voldemort over to their table to stir up $#!+ between Melissa and Voldemort.

Which, of COURSE, works like a CHARM.

I find it absolutely AMAZING that these are CHRONOLOGICAL ADULTS that are STILL rocking grade-school mentalities.
    Last edited by ness; 07-07-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    Punkin, mom2 and channel5lady like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

And now, the Realtor's going to lunch with TERESA to "confess" to T about telling Melissa what was discussed about her behind her back because (BESIDES the fact that she wants to get a listing from Mel!) she feels that she needs to warn T that VOLDEMORT is a $#!+-starter, and what SHE does could come back and paint Teresa as the culprit?

Please.

Like I SAID . . .

Dog that'll bring a bone, etc., etc., etc.
    Last edited by ness; 07-07-2013 at 09:04 PM.
    channel5lady likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Anyone else pick up on the eye messages sent between mel's friends? They were so making fun of her. And really, she makes it easy.

I believe when anyone on Bravo's shows gets a phone call, they are required to put it on speaker for cameras. I think the one who answers should immediately inform the caller of the cameras and speaker and who is there. As mel would say, that's just classy.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kim D. has one ugly-shaped mouth.

Melissa's Joe looked like and iguana when he called himself, sexily, slinking across the floor. I guess sexy, like beauty, is based on individual taste.

Really felt sorry for Melissa, thinking she was in the presence of "good" friends. I hate when people you think you can trust play you like that....and everybody seems to be in on the "joke" but you! Evil hags!
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    SO . . .

NOW Melissa is supposed to be an expert on "How to Be a Domestic Goddess and Still Keep Your Man Running Home for More!"
    Please.
    Thanks for reminding me about Melissa's book....I remember thinking how cruel she sounded when she was speaking about how to be a good wife that would keep her husband coming home and not going somewhere else for love.
    Wonder how her mother feels about that? Isn't Melissa basically saying that she knows the way to keep her husband from straying and obviously, her mother did not. I doubt that is the case. I think Melissa's father was a selfish man who wanted what he wanted when he wanted it and didn't give his family a thought.
    But Melissa knows better.
    Maybe if I knew all the facts, I'd think differently but at the moment, I just see a self-serving young woman, who idolizes a father who was a poor example of a parent, all the while dismissing the things her mother did for her and her sisters.
    She really annoys me. I think Joe and Teresa would have a better relationship if it weren't for Melissa always stirring the pot. It's obvious to me that Mel doesn't really want anything to do w/Joe's family.
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't agree that Melissa's always "stirring the pot" has anything to do with Joe and Teresa having a bad relationship. If Teresa wants to deal with the person who could cause her and Joe to have a better relationship, she should start with that troll that sleeps next to her, and stop looking outside of her home.

Not only does Teresa have a rotten relationship, but she knows that EVERYBODY else knows it, too.....while she tries to deflect, deflect, deflect!
    Punkin, ness and Imperfect1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Didn't bother to watch, didn't miss it & really don't care. I enjoyed the evening on my deck with a glass of pinot watching fireflies in my backyard. There were so many they made my trees looked like Christmas trees.
    Punkin likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I think the reason there is so much bad blood and animosity between Teresa, Joe, Melissa and Joe is because they all like it that way, and want it to keep going. Whether the reason for that is that they all know it secures their fame and livelihood from Bravo, or because they all thrive on conflict I don't know. But I'm certain that they like it the way it is which is why it keeps going. Each of them (with the exception of Joe Guidice) has had instances where they extended the olive branch and tried to be kind. Each of them has also had instances where they met a kind gesture with distrust and an expectation of ulterior motives. They're all so busy looking out for their own interests, and assuming everyone else has bad intentions, that the conflict will keep on going and going and going. But I have to say after last night, I think that Jacqueline's behavior is the one that bothers me the most. She's right there in the middle of all the conflict. She stirs it all along with the rest of them. But every time she's confronted with it, she tries to pretend she's innocent, has no interest, and wants no part of it. I'm not sure if she's severely lacking in self-awareness, or if she's just a terrible liar. But the space between her claims of innocence and her actions is so huge that I'm growing to dislike her and feel little sympathy for her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    And now, the Realtor's going to lunch with TERESA to "confess" to T about telling Melissa what was discussed about her behind her back because (BESIDES the fact that she wants to get a listing from Mel!) she feels that she needs to warn T that VOLDEMORT is a $#!+-starter, and what SHE does could come back and paint Teresa as the culprit?

Please.
    Ness,

Your posts are trippin' me out! But seriously, wouldn't normal people in the realtor's situation just keep their mouths shut and distance themselves from all parties involved in the drama? She could have still gotten that listing without playing in a pile of s***. This is worse than that season where everyone was against Danielle Straub.

Did you see that preview of the fight in next week's episode? That s*** would bring me to tears if my brother fight fought my husband. These families need to heal their wounds off camera. The hatred is real and it's beyond petty. It is heartbreaking.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 07-08-2013 at 05:28 PM.
    Punkin and ness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady View Post
    Ness,

Your posts are trippin' me out! But seriously, wouldn't normal people in the realtor's situation just keep their mouths shut and distance themselves from all parties involved in the drama? She could have still gotten that listing without playing in a pile of s***. This is worse than that season where everyone was against Danielle Straub.

Did you see that preview of the fight in next week's episode? That s*** would bring me to tears if my brother fight fought my husband. These families need to heal their wounds off camera. The hatred is real and it's beyond petty. It is heartbreaking.
    LOL!

But that's just IT, chan . . .

There is NOTHING even REMOTELY normal about these people, anymore!

At one time, they MAY have been what passes for "normal" in our society. But let's face it, far as "normal" goes, their "normal" horses left the barn and headed clear the hell across the field as SOON as they had mics put on and cameras turned in their direction.

These people (and I use the word "people" advisedly!) have come on this show and have morphed into famewhores of the lowest strata BECAUSE they're now on this show.

Don't get me wrong; I'm NOT gonna lie to you and tell you that I've never met a dead President that I didn't LIKE. BUT . . . Even if the payday being offered was a mil per YEAR, there is no WAY I'd get on national TV and allow my dirty family laundry to be aired in this manner. OR allow myself to be made a puppet for the Bravo PTB in exchange for coming on.

SURE, that heifer probably could've gotten the listing without playing in the $#!+pile. But facts are facts: With a LOT of people out there nowadays, it's much MORE fun and tasty to sit down and have lobster for dinner, rather than a lowly peanut butter sammich. Either way, you're STILL eating SOMETHING that'll hold body and soul together. But, truth be told, MANY people would prefer to chow down on the dead crustacean, rather than the sammich, if they had their way.

If the Realtor'd played it straight-up, aboveboard, and professionally, where would the drama and intrigue be in THAT?

And she was willing to mix herself up in this mess in order to help bring the drama and intrigue, and get PAID and get her face out there, too.

The fight clip?

Oh, yeah.

I saw it.

ITA with you.

I'd probably be right there alongside you bawling my eyes out if that were any of MY family going at it like that.

ESPECIALLY if it was my husband and brother (if I HAD one, that is) doing the going at it.

But, OTOH, maybe I'd be picking up a chair and swinging it around to try to STOP it.

Either way, I'd be hurt and crushed beyond belief.

+ Reply to Thread