+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 802 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I thick so. She's the brunette that was from vegas.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

who husband bought his step daughter a car because she needed something to cheer her up.

FORT Fogey

oh for the love of god...this show is totally trashtastic... and I'll be watching every episode!!!!

Yet another guilty pleasure I will be adding to my list, lol!! My sister and I watched the preview epi the other day and we have been making jokes ever since, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3414433;
    oh for the love of god...this show is totally trashtastic... and I'll be watching every episode!!!!
    I totally agree..!!!

I think this assures Bravo that people will tun in at the next years Bravo award show....just to see the

I want to know where is the missing husband, Tony. They've spent two or three weeks together, but been married three or so years? He's either in hiding or in the big house. He wasn't even in the start where they show the family. Weird to me.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

FYI: Bravo is re-playing the introduction to the New Jersey Housewives at 12:30am if you haven't seen it already....or want to watch again.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

You can also watch the preview on the bravo website.

[QUOTE=New Mommy;3407356;]I completely know what you are saying. I was joking about the stereotype that Bravo has to show. My in-laws live in Bergen County and NJ is a big mix of people, just like everywhere else in the US. Too bad that they couldn't show other people instead of this one extended family.QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. I was born in NJ, then lived in Manhattan, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Kansas City & Cork City before moving back 'home'. In each place -- even Ireland! -- I got plenty of Jersey jokes. It gets old but doesn't make me less proud to be a Jersey 'girl'.

The RHONJ focuses on a very narrow stratum of NJ society but could be set just about anywhere really: So far, to one degree or another, every RH series has featured women with big hair, fake tans & nails & botox/cosmetic surgery. And way too much time on their hands.

As long as I have something to shout back at the TV, I'm in.

[QUOTE=NJ EJ;3420046;]
    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3407356;
    I completely know what you are saying. I was joking about the stereotype that Bravo has to show. My in-laws live in Bergen County and NJ is a big mix of people, just like everywhere else in the US. Too bad that they couldn't show other people instead of this one extended family.QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. I was born in NJ, then lived in Manhattan, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Kansas City & Cork City before moving back 'home'. In each place -- even Ireland! -- I got plenty of Jersey jokes. It gets old but doesn't make me less proud to be a Jersey 'girl'.

The RHONJ focuses on a very narrow stratum of NJ society but could be set just about anywhere really: So far, to one degree or another, every RH series has featured women with big hair, fake tans & nails & botox/cosmetic surgery. And way too much time on their hands.

As long as I have something to shout back at the TV, I'm in.
    Here, here!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

+ Reply to Thread