+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2663Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

IDK...I really don't think Teresa is capable of thinking or having a rational though. Doesn't she rely on Gia to do that for her.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

that bathroom scene was HILARIOUS! i still laugh every time i think of it!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I loved when they started with the shoddy workmanship on the home and wonder what else is fake. Camera panned to Melissa,lol good times. People living in fake houses should not throw stones.
    Punkin likes this.

Frankly, I was gad to see Poison called Mel out on taking a slap at Teresa on Twitter. They wanna stop this mess?

They CAN.

All they have to do is agree to disagree, speak and be civil when they run into each other in public or at functions, and get somebody to referee play dates between their kids.

But, NO . . .

That'd be TOO simple and make TOO much sense.

And Bravo's gotta keep the drama going, somehow. OTHERWISE, there'd be no reason or need for this trainwreck.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

So, Kathy's put up with Rich's controlling, dictatorial attitude all these years.

Now, she's going into business with him, and is finding his controlling, dictatorial nature --- which, she admits, she chose to do/say NOTHING about and let roll all these years --- a pain in the ass?

And wants to get her feelings hurt when he behaves true to the form he's been rocking for the past twenty/whatever years?

Please.
    Punkin, Lizard and Dragonlady like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

WHOAH.

Did I hear Teresa tell Rosie that Joe (i.e., Poison, her brother) called her a c***?

Is THAT what I heard?

'Cause based on what I REMEMBER, what Poison actually said to her was: "I don't call my wife a c***!"

Which, to me, IMPLIES that Juicy DID call HER a . . .

Which, he DID!

But, at NO point, do I recall that word leaving Poison's mouth to describe Teresa, either to her face, OR behind her back.

Am I wrong about what I THOUGHT I heard?

If SO, my bad, and I stand corrected.

If NOT, what a freaking out-andout LIAR Teresa is!!!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

If Melissa is putting something about her father in her book I think it would be nice if she put her mom's side in there. That might be healing for her mother. Who cares about making a nice home for a cheat? Sounds like torture.

It is hard to have a successful business. Just because a person is a good cook does not make them a good business person. I will side with the money person. And that is difficult. It is a husband and wife team. If she messed them up financially with her business dream he would have to suffer. She needs to listen too.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    So, Kathy's put up with Rich's controlling, dictatorial attitude all these years.

Now, she's going into business with him, and is finding his controlling, dictatorial nature --- which, she admits, she chose to do/say NOTHING about and let roll all these years --- a pain in the ass?

And wants to get her feelings hurt when he behaves true to the form he's been rocking for the past twenty/whatever years?

Please.

I believe that, a lot of times, a woman may have to GROW into using her own voice and realizing that it's time to make what she thinks known to a dominant husband, like Rich. I get it. I am on her side! I am not a 'Rich fan'! What I do know is that his head is spinning with this 'new Kathy'! She may be a little late to the game, but it looks like/sounds like she's finally arrived! Good On Her!!!!

One thing that I do know is that guys would prefer that you NEVER change. CHANGE is the nature of LIFE.
    ness, Imperfect1 and Dragonlady like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I believe that, a lot of times, a woman may have to GROW into using her own voice and realizing that it's time to make what she thinks known to a dominant husband, like Rich. I get it. I am on her side! I am not a 'Rich fan'! What I do know is that his head is spinning with this 'new Kathy'! She may be a little late to the game, but it looks like/sounds like she's finally arrived! Good On Her!!!!

One thing that I do know is that guys would prefer that you NEVER change. CHANGE is the nature of LIFE.
    ABSOLUTELY, shay!

What's interesting, ironic and funny to me about the Kathy/Rich scenario is that --- at least the way I'm clocking this particular situation --- there is NO growth time built/factored into this. It's almost like Rich is asleep in a cold bedroom (heavily covered up, and therefore, warm as toast), Kathy (dressed in a coat) comes in, yanks the covers off him, and is surprised when he yelps and jumps up!

Kathy's doing a COMPLETE 360, completely out of NOWHERE (seemingly), and Rich is flipping OUT behind it!

I'm on her side, too. But, I believe that since she's allowed him to be SO controlling and dominant in their life for the past 22/23 years, she's going to have one HELL of an uphill battle to get him to understand that this is HER dream, HER baby, and HER thoughts and wishes need to be listened to, considered and discussed, at the VERY least, with --- sometimes --- a happy medium and compromise being reached, in the end.

And I agree with Lizard that she DOES need to listen, too. Apparently, Rich has done pretty damn well for himself running his own business. So, while he may not get the subtle nuances of what Kathy's thinking and feeling about the fine art of food and the little touches that finish the pretty picture off, he DOES have some solid ideas and valid points about what's basic business sense.

Example:

The boxes.

I TOTALLY get what Kathy's saying about the blue box with the ribbon. TOTALLY. I also get what RICH is saying about the plain white boxes. Personally, I come down on RICH'S side in this. You've got to CRAWL before you walk, and even though I'd DEFINITELY prefer the pretty blue boxes with the ribbon ties, to me, at start-up of the operation, it'd make more sense and be more cost-effective to go the white-box route, THEN segue into the elegant blue boxes closed with a ribbon later on, if that's what you still wanted to do. Because, THAT kind of packaging is OBVIOUSLY going to be more expensive and will need to be paid for, somehow, too. Which means that you'd most likely have to drive the price of your product UP to factor THAT IN.

And facts are facts: The blue boxes and ribbons are PRETTY, but, it's what's IN the boxes that people are going after. And, frankly, how many people out there are going to make a keepsake of a box that once held pastries?

Not many, I think.

But, I DO think Rich could've shown respect for Kathy by talking WITH her and explaining what was on his business mind BEFORE he just went out and bought thousands of boxes without discussing it with her. Had he done it THAT way, I BET Kathy would've seen the light and caved on the boxes and ribbon for right now, at least.

And, yep, guys do NOT like change, in ANY form!

LOL!
    Lizard likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Unfortunately, Kathy's troubles are what comes from completely going along with guys from the moment you meet. It's sad that you can find yourself in a situation that can be hard to extricate yourself from.....all in a quest to try to make it last.
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Unfortunately, Kathy's troubles are what comes from completely going along with guys from the moment you meet. It's sad that you can find yourself in a situation that can be hard to extricate yourself from.....all in a quest to try to make it last.
    Ooooh, ITA.

If only Kathy'd shown Rich she's got a mind and a mouth from the very early days of their relationship, they wouldn't be having the issues they are now, with her dessert business.

Of COURSE, you HAVE to learn to pick your battles and compromise. NOBODY gets their way ALL the time. But, to just let a guy dictate and run EVERY aspect of your relationship, to make yourself the rings around his planet Saturn from Day One?

Well, if you let your actions and silence write checks in your relationship that --- sooner or later --- your ass is going to get tired of cashing, then you're going to find yourself with major problems between the two of you when you DO decide that it's finally time to close the bank. And your customer will find himself angry and frustrated, standing outside of the locked door, banging on it for entrance, while you just stand inside and stare at him.

Kathy should've put Rich on blast YEARS ago and made him aware that she's got a mind and a mouth, and DESERVES to have her opinion heard and considered!

ESPECIALLY about things that are centered on HER, and ESPECIALLY since they're SUPPOSED to be a TEAM!

HER bad!
    Last edited by ness; 07-01-2013 at 07:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread