+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Why does Caroline pretend she cares about anyone? So self-righteous.
    Jexter and MsDiva2007 like this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I haven't even finished this episode yet but geezee............why do I keep watching??
    Juicy is driving, first w/Teresa and most likely when w/Gia at the ice cream store.....how can he be driving??
    Joe and Melissa are just lying like rugs about their so-called "illness."
    I"m still trying to figure out just what disease they have.....at first Joe was coughing while saying he was sick...then apparently he has bathroom issues. 103 degree temperature in a grown man is dangerous.....not unusual for a child but most adults never go that high.....also you don't normally have a fever w/stomach illnesses. (I'm not saying Never...just not usually)
    Mellisa: She's working out like crazy, which is difficult if you're sick. She didn't cough, have a runny nose nor was she running to the bathroom either....but, oh, right, she said she had a sore throat, that comes and goes....Seems like they have every symptom of illnesses covered so far!
    Joe doesn't want to go to Gia's party because he's a wimp. Melissa doesn't want to go to the hospital...maybe wimp Joe also.

Teresa is not "raising" her children...she's just gives birth and then stands back and watches them. I can't believe the stuff that comes out of those girls' mouths....and it's fine w/Teresa. Geeze.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fan

I suspect that she and her brother were raised the same way.
    Trust Me!

Kim D IS voldermort in a blonde wig and quite possibly the most awful person ever. I don't care about Melissa or Joe but I did feel sorry that Melissa had to even be in the same room with her at gia's obnoxious party. Teresa don't want anyone interfering with her family business unless it's gross, nasty, vile Kim D (or G or Z; I can't keep it straight); then it's okay. I don't blame Melissa for leaving and taking her kids home out of that environment; smartest thing she's done on the show ever. The best part of the whole show was when Joe was talking to Gia's little boyfriend and he looked scared. bored, and confused and just walked away. I'm sure his parents told him to stay away from Gia's awful parents.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Kim D IS voldermort in a blonde wig and quite possibly the most awful person ever.
    I think it's a tie between Kim G. and Kim D. as to the most vile character on a housewife show. I can't decide who's worse.

So I finished this episode, even tho above I had a lot to say about the first part.
    The Gorgas' illness just kept evolving.....and also the lies.........now Joe's fever went to 104, which is enough to call the EMTs! Then Melissa has a sore throat for 2 days but that went away so she could finally visit T's father. I read online that she said she had strep throat....which does not go away all by itself in 2 days w/o seeing a doctor and getting antibiotics.
    We hear Teresa's mother talking on the phone to T and she said that Joe was sick and couldn't take his father to the hospital so they called an ambulance. Then at Gia's party, Melissa says that Joe got up at 2 in the morning to drive his dad to the hospital. (later she said it was 3 in the morning)
    I'm definitely no fan of Teresa's...far from it but these two Gorgas are big fat liars.

Had to laugh at Melissa listening to her own recording while driving to the birthday party. Probably can't get enough of herself, which is very obvious in every shot we get of her.

I'm also not a big fan of Gia either.... but.....I think I clearly understand why she talks to her parents the way she does, how she hates the fighting in the family and how pathetic she thinks her mother acts. In many ways, Gia seems older than her age.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah, the Gorgas conflicting tales about taking dad to the hospital did throw me. If you are going to lie, too many details are a dead give-away. I was wishing that somebody would ask "Now, which is it? Did Dad go to the hospital by ambulance like Mom (I thinkbody ) said, or did Joe take him?" Everybody seemed OK with just letting that blatant lunacy go unchallenged.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No one seems to be addressing the ridiculousness of Teresa starting this battle at her own daughter's birthday party. Really?! Isnt there a better time and place for that crap? If you have issues with anyone, friend or foe, the LAST place I would choose to address them is at my child's birthday party. How embarassing. And you cant tell me that Teresa didnt plan that ambush from teh getgo... there is no other reason for Kim D to be in attenance.
    candor, ness, mina and 1 others like this.

Okay the thing that I just don't get, having had 2 12 year olds myself, no 12 year old on planet Earth wants any adults or much younger siblings & cousions at their birthday party. This is one of those times when you quietly have a birthday party for your 12 year old & invite her friends only and you, your husband & perhaps a few other parents are there to chaperone; don't get it unless this is another lame attempt by Bravo to garner ratings.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    don't get it unless this is another lame attempt by Bravo to garner ratings.
    Ding ding! Have we gone through a single HW episode without someone throwing a party - whether it's a birthday, christening, marriage vows renewal, bachelorette. These are all parties paid for by Bravo and who attends is up to the Bravo producers.

+ Reply to Thread