+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2857Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Teresa:

"I LOOOOOOOOVE people to prove me WRONG!"

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

WAIT!!!

JUICY is driving, for ONCE???

How in the HELL did he get a DRIVER'S LICENSE????
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

OK.

I love animals, too.

But Fran bringing the PIG in?

TOO.

MUCH.

Either the PIG would go, or FRAN would.
    mom2 and GabbyG like this.

Teresa:

"Gia's an amazing daughter, and I want to be her biffle (i.e., BFFL = Best Friend For Life)!"

Guess WHAT, T?

You're Gia's PARENT.

Your trying to be her FRIEND is why she (and Milania) are the smart-mouthed, too-grown-for-their-own-good obnoxious BRATS that they ARE, right today!!!!

Idiot.

BTW . . .

Kim D DOES look like Voldemort in a blonde wig!

Kudos to whoever the poster was that first said that!!!!!
    Last edited by ness; 06-16-2013 at 08:54 PM.
    prhoshay, GabbyG and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    WAIT!!!

JUICY is driving, for ONCE???

How in the HELL did he get a DRIVER'S LICENSE????
    My thoughts EXACTLY!!! Can someone explain how a family in bankruptcy can afford a 2nd beach house AND throw their daughter a mega-watt 12th birthday party!

Oh btw did anyone catch Teresa saying the 2nd most important relationship to her after her parent is her brother...gee I would have thought it would be your HUSBAND & DAUGHTERS...why do I watch....
    mom2, ness and Dragonlady like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

I don't post much, but I have to ask--is Bravo paying for things for the Giudices this season? Like that over the top birthday party? And they must be forcing Melissa to attend. Why else would she engage in conversation with that witch Kim D.? And Teresa for that matter. That cake was super tacky--I don't know what it was supposed to be but in one shot it looked like a private part lol.
    Punkin, prhoshay and elleprn like this.

FORT Fan

These housewives are tacky. Or is gaudy a better word?

I am shocked that Melissa isn't embarrassed about that taped open house visit to her home? I was in SHOCK when I saw that wood-chip countertop in a $3.5 million house. Not even solid stone in a home of that caliber? I knew they were phony but I didn't know it was to that extent. Wow. Just wow.
    Punkin, Prism and MsDiva2007 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees Teresa's girls as a couple of uncivilized jackals. Unfortunately, they have been raised to be this way....I thought there were 4 girls and not 3.....so far, only 2 are acting like nuts, and it's not OK. How do their parents expect them to get along in outside-of-the-family in civilized, socialized situations? Kids need boundaries and rules. I'm sure the schools would appreciate it, at the very least.

But, then again, what am I talking about???? They've been raised by a couple of uncivilized jackals! Silly ME!!!!
    mom2, Prism and Imperfect1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There are 4, Gia and Milania are mini-mes of Teresa. Gabriella and Audriana must take after the Guidice side.

I think Gia is tired of the fight, tired of the adults, tired of the cameras catching it all. I guess I learned a new word/phrase, courtesy of Gia. I would just as soon kept thinking it meant braces.

I really dont care when or if Melissa visited her FIL in the hospital. With his frail health, no one in a house with a sick member should be around him anyway.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Very true.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread