+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

No way do I believe Melissa & Jo are happily,married. Watch when he tries to touch her sometimes she seems as grossed out as I am over it. They are faking the funk everything is not hunky dory in that household trust that.
    Jexter and norealityhere like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just think it's better than Tre and Joe. I do understand it can be annoying when somebody is grabbing at you all of the time, but that can be dealt with. If he's just not interested and disrespectful and nasty, that's a whole different category.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-09-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Uncle David likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Or, as you mentioned before, if he's going outside the home to gratify himself.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

As I have posted before, since JoeGO joined the show he has been nothing less then SHOWY.

Everything he says is for the CAMERA's.

I think Mel might of thought it was funny in the beginning BUT its enough already.

JoeGO is annoying about all that crap now. Rein it in JoeGO. We are tired of it and so is your wife.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    KAREN

No one I know think either Joe is attractive, and its painful to see them think they are.

Good for them, their wives think so, but give it a rest for viewer's sakes. And while I'm on this rant, please Tre and Mel, cover up. You are married moms, wear appropriate attire and sizes. Your swimsuits should be worn in your home cause no one else needs to see that. (If I had the body, I would wear a 2 piece, but not a skanky one.)

Gia will be a holy terror in a couple more years, because she's smarter than her parents and she knows it.

Can we please have JJ please finally suffer some consequence for his I.D. fraud? Either she will stick with him or she wont, and I think she will, but this has made a mockery of the legal system in my opinion.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I would just absolutely LOVE to slap the livin' FIRE out of Gia.

Then, I have to stop and remind myself that Tre and Juicy are her parents.

Therefore, she's not doing any more than she's been allowed to do since the day she took her first breath outside of Teresa.
    Punkin, mom2 and momrek06 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Lauren:

"Teresa's kids are like they were raised by wolves."

Truer words were NEVER spoken!

ETA . . .

Teresa and her story about the spiked wine?

Believe it or not, I've actually HEARD that before.

BUT . . .

To have yourself filmed on freaking NATIONAL TV telling THAT story????!!!!???

ONLY Teresa.

What a filthy, disgusting pig she is.

But then again, this is the SAME woman that badgered her did-not-give-damn husband into doing her in a vineyard with cameras and mics and other cast members within sight and hearing.

PIG.

She even SOUNDS like a squealing pig when she TALKS!
    Last edited by ness; 06-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Punkin, GabbyG and momrek06 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Well, at least Caroline and Teresa were able to sit down at a table across from each other --- without too much swearing --- "talk", and make it out of the restaurant without any punches being thrown or tables being flipped.

THAT'S something, anyway!
    mom2 likes this.

Hmm I can't say I would ever want to slap a kid. If I did it would be one of Caroline's so called adult kids who talk smack about small children yet live off mommys dime.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Hmm I can't say I would ever want to slap a kid. If I did it would be one of Caroline's so called adult kids who talk smack about small children yet live off mommys dime.
    MsDiva, I am not here to speak for ness, but I believe she meant it "figuratively" when she stated she would "love to slap the livin' fire out of Gia".

ITA w/you about the grown Manzo's. Ugh.
    Punkin, mom2 and ness like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread