+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

They lose me when they bring young children into very adult situations.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I have noticed that Melissa's Joe doesn't treat her like trash like Teresa's Joe treats her, though.
    No need to she is his brainless sex toy. wind her up and there she goes.
    Punkin, Starbucks880 and Prism like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And the problem with that between 2 married people would be what? At least he seems to be keeping it at home! It's a good thing when you can be turned on by the person you decided to marry.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

And the problem with that between 2 married people would be what? At least he seems to be keeping it at home! It's a good thing when you can be turned on by the person you decided to marry.
    Thank you! As a man I couldn't say that without coming off as a sexist pig.
    Punkin, GabbyG and mayamaisha like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

My pleasure, Sir!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Financially? Intellectually? How?
    both. Toss in socially, as well.

But, if I had to rank the 3, I think they diverge mostly on an intellectual level, then social and lastly financial.

I don't think Melissa loves Joe. Joe provides her with financial and marital security which she values. She doesn't love Joe, but is attracted to him and that is enough for her to marry him.

...just my two cents.
    Last edited by Jexter; 06-07-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    MsDiva2007 and norealityhere like this.

Interesting. If that's the case, I don't necessarily think it's unfair. Each is bringing something to the table. She has given him some beautiful children and keeps herself looking good, and seems to keep a good home. They, both, look happy....which is more than I can say for Joe and Tre. Teresa's Joe NEVER looks or acts happy...unless he's drunk, of course.

I hate Joe and Teresa's relationship and how she seems to delude herself. I feel sorry for their whole family.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.

FORT Fogey

Interesting. If that's the case, I don't necessarily think it's unfair. Each is bringing something to the table. She has given him some beautiful children and keeps herself looking good, and seems to keep a good home. They, both, look happy....which is more than I can say for Joe and Tre. Teresa's Joe NEVER looks or acts happy...unless he's drunk, of course.

I hate Joe and Teresa's relationship and how she seems to delude herself. I feel sorry for their whole family.
    Agreed. So long as everyone is ok with the situation, then, by all means go for it. And, in Melissa's defense, she and Joe Go are probably more happily married than 99% of married couples in the world. And that's a huge plus.

I agree about Teresa and Joe. They seem miserable. Teresa is doing everything she can to stand by him, but I'm not sure why. Could be because of old-fashioned family values, embarrassment of a divorce, fear of being alone, wanting her kids to have their father around, etc.

I can't help but wonder if they stay married for reasons having to do with Joe's trial. This, to me, makes the most sense.
    Punkin likes this.

You left out the Catholic angle!

Ok just got to watch last night.

Ugh.

Caroline, how about you mind your own business. Gawd, what is up with her? One epi and she has single handedly annoyed the heck out of me.

Gia, dear Lord, pray for this child. She is not going to have it great in life as she is a mix of Tre and Juicy and its coming out year after year. She has NO respect for her parents at all. She is a brat. Period. With 3 others following right along.

Juicy, just disgusts me.

Tre, no words. As usual.

I do like Kathy and Rosie allot. I think they will be interesting this season. Kathy, in the previews, seems to be having issues with Rich.

Jac, I absolutely feel badly for her and Chris with baby Nick. I hope and pray they work hard with him and things will get better and better as he grows. I loved that he said he wanted the iPad. CJ looks like he is trying hard to be a great big Bro.

I don't really have an opinion on Mel and Joe. I think they are a perfect match for each other.

That whole Melania and Antonia get together appeared totally scripted to me. JMHO.
    Punkin, mom2 and GabbyG like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread