+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I can already tell the edit this season is going to give Teresa a more favorable edit and Melissa will be the evil one. Frankly, I dislike both but Teresa is 50 shades of crazy. I hope they replace the entire cast after this season. If I even make it thru this season.
    Punkin, mom2, Uncle David and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Trolls, they're just trolls. And ugly, ugly, ugly on top of being trolls. Ugh!
    They really are the ugliest people of the entire franchise, I think. None of them can see the world beyond their own wants and desires. At least not that I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm confused! I thought Joe and T were disallowed from bankruptcy. Something about fraud, and them having to pay back the creditors.
    I thought that had to do with the discharge - as in what debts could be erased by the bankruptcy. Maybe they did dismiss the whole thing. Who can keep up with these two??
    Uncle David likes this.

Both Tre and Mel are ridiculous. It's very simple, grow up both of you and let the kids play together without either one of you in charge. Let the grandparents or another neutral adult babysit. And stop talking about family to kids or on camera.

This season seems to be geared toward a "poor Tre" edit, but too much has been let out of the bag to ever think she is/was blameless. Mel is the same. Both think way too much of themselves.

Can I make a request?? Please, Bravo Housewives, wear dresses appropriate to your age and size. I don't mean you should cover up from head to foot, but most people don't care to see your private parts. Or anything close to them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wendy Williams' lead story today was about Joe Giudice having been caught cheating with their nanny that we've never seen on the show. Big surprise there. Wonder what Teresa's story/excuse will be to cover this one up?
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am going to need for Mama Manzo to stay out of other peoples business and fix her own jacked up family first. Can not stand Melissa she needs to be gone real quick and take that perv of a husband with her!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Melissa would be happier if she divorced Joe and moved on with her life.

Theresa would be happier if she divorced Joe and moved on with her life.

Melissa and Theresa are not so far apart. It's the men in their lives that keep them at odds. Get rid of 'em and they will see each other more clearly.

I have noticed that Melissa's Joe doesn't treat her like trash like Teresa's Joe treats her, though.
    mom2, Uncle David, GabbyG and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I have noticed that Melissa's Joe doesn't treat her like trash like Teresa's Joe treats her, though.
    I agree, but I don't think Joe Go operates in a lane fast enough to satisfy Melissa. They are not on the same playing field.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I agree, but I don't think Joe Go operates in a lane fast enough to satisfy Melissa. They are not on the same playing field.
    Financially? Intellectually? How?

+ Reply to Thread