+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Wow.

Sandy hit NJ HARD.

Oh boy.
    Really really bad. I week afterwards I was driving many 5 gallon cans of gas to my family who lived in the area but did not have access to gas since power was yet to be restored. It was a nerve wracking trip & I am sure I could have made a fortune selling those gas cans but I am not like that ofr 1 thing but really my family came first.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I saw maybe 5 minutes of this show when they took the girls to a bad shop. I don't know...maybe it is me....but my cousin's daughter & my son had their 1st Communion on the same day...we had a joint party and IIRC nobody threw a punch, drink or a curse word. I guess my family is just plain weird...we really do love & like each other.
    Punkin and Dragonlady like this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I saw blk water in a store the other day. It made me think of the Manzo's and who would buy black or brown water.
    In all honesty you wouldn't unless you were a fan of the show. My son bought me a bottle of this stuff. It really does taste just like water. The color looks like the color of coke. I guess you have to retrain your brain just to not notice the color. I am too old to do that.
    Look at Skinny Girl. It became widly popular because so many people loved Bethenny...now maybe not so much. I had 1 bottles of her margarita mix in my wine shelf...okay now down to 1 after this weeken Would I ever buy it again...no. I just didn't care for the taste much. I got an intesne taste to alcohol, margartia taste was non-existant.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I started watching this today.....and only got halfway thru it......Was it always this scripted?? It's so very transparent with all of them.
    Why would TPTB think that would entertain us?? I don't mind a fight but I do mind one that's planned and predictable.
    I really dislike Melissa and her trying to change this into The Saint Melissa Show, trying her best to be what Teresa is...she is so completely jealous. Although I think she'd be a better fit with the Orange County women...given the color of her spray tan....seems like Teresa and Kathy are no longer doing the orange skin thing this season.

As people, they barely hold my interest but as Wind-Up Dolls they are extremely uninteresting.
    Punkin likes this.

Did see the opening of this show last night. Can someone PLEASE explain to me how a couple can claim bankruptcy yet be allowed to keep not 1 but 2 homes???? I can understand being allowed to keep 1 home but a vacation home...WHY??? IIRC they had this home way before the whole bankruptcy. Wasn't this where Danielle went to hook-up with that jerk friend of Joe's?
    mom2 and Jexter like this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Bankruptcy laws vary from state to state. A lot of states leave homes out of the eqation, because they are trying to avoid the risk that declaring bankruptcy would leave a person homeless. That protection can be exploited, as it is when a person is living in a HUGE home, or has multiple homes. But the intent of the law is good. Sometimes, people also get around things like that by putting the home in the name of a business so it's separate from bankruptcy proceedings.
    Jexter likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm confused! I thought Joe and T were disallowed from bankruptcy. Something about fraud, and them having to pay back the creditors.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Trolls, they're just trolls. And ugly, ugly, ugly on top of being trolls. Ugh!
    mom2, Jexter and Dragonlady like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Teresa has always reminded me of one of those troll dolls we used to put on our pencils.
    mom2 and Jexter like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Wow yeah, Teresa.....It's pretty bad when you have to get parenting/grown up folks advice/direction from your 12 year old that is insanely embaressed of you. I thought Melissa was pretty annoying as well, but I can't tell if she's just that way or tired of dealing with the BS from Teresa.
    Jexter likes this.

+ Reply to Thread