+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2702Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    God help me, but I'm planning on TiVoing the first episode of the new season. Getting old is both a curse and a blessing. Try as I might I can't remember why I'm no longer supposed to watch this show.
    Funniest and most relatable thing I've read in a long time. Possibly years.

I too will be watching, but I'm not sure why

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Yo, momrek . . .

WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER IN THIS FIGHT, DON'TCHA KNOW!!!!!!
    ness, sweetie, I am in PHILLY at a convention with DH. Due to a cocktail party and a dinner, I will be unable to watch the Season premier! Darn darn darn!

Anyway, please come back and post your thoughts! I get back to the OC on Wed night and will catch a re run! I have been gone since May 15th, I have UVERSE but could only record shows just two weeks in advance.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    God help me, but I'm planning on TiVoing the first episode of the new season. Getting old is both a curse and a blessing. Try as I might I can't remember why I'm no longer supposed to watch this show.
    Thank you! I needed that laugh and also that excuse for why I keep watching these shows!

'Real Housewives' husband Joe Giudice to stand trial in July, report says | NJ.com

'Real Housewives' husband Joe Giudice to stand trial in July, report says
    By Justin Zaremba/NJ.com

PATERSON — "Real Housewives of New Jersey" husband Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice will go on trial July 15 on charges he posed as his brother to get a driver's license, according to The Record.
    Giudice, 43, of Montville rejected a plea deal this past April that would have gotten him four years in state prison, the newspaper reported. The prosecution has maintained that that is its final offer, the newspaper reported.
    Giudice's attorney, Miles Feinstein, told the newspaper that jury selection could take weeks due to potential jurors being away on vacation and his client's fame, but that a trial is preferable to accepting terms offered in April by the prosecutor’s office.

Giudice, who is married to "Real Housewives" castmember Teresa Giudice, is accused of obtaining a driver's license using marriage and birth certificates that belonged to his brother, Associated Press reported. At the time, Joe Giudice's license was suspended after he crashed his truck in 2010.

Penalties for the charges, which include forgery, are up to 10 years in prison.
    ness, GabbyG and PA Snow Bunny like this.

Wow.

Sandy hit NJ HARD.

Oh boy.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

As usual, EVERYTHING that happened with last season's blowup(s) is EVERYBODY ELSE'S fault, and Teresa bears NO responsibility for anything that happened in the mess, at ALL.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Punkin and GabbyG like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joe G. is one nasty little fireplug.
    Kocky_Kamikaze, Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OMG!

Theresa. :>(

I. Just. Can't.

She is totally 100% scripted this Season. She must have a clause in her contract that says only cutsey, positive, always right scripts from her writers can be filmed. I'll bet she has final say on what goes to the cutting room floor. Gia is a little turd and needs a smack.

You are right, Uncle D. I am too old to be wasting my time watching this cr*p. And I'm a lot older than you, you silly squirrel. I spent part of my afternoon watching a three part PBS documentary on the early Greeks on Netflix. So interesting. And now this junk. I'm ashamed of myself for wasting my time. I think I may really be done with this, like I am with the Atlanta broads. Think I will switch over to The Killing on my DVR.

Bye, bye New Jersey!!!
    Uncle David likes this.

For the love of Christ and all that is holy, Jacqueline, TAKE THE LOLLIPOP/SUCKER out of your autistic son's mouth when he is having a tantrum! It only takes one sharp jerk or head thrust down toward that kitchen table to cause a MAJOR choking accident for Nicholas. Hello, people? And have Jacq and Chris EVER HEARD of "Safety Pops" ??? The suckers with the twine-loop on the end vs. the hard stick? WTH?
    Punkin, GabbyG and Dragonlady like this.

+ Reply to Thread