+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

How stupid do you have to be NOT to know that your shady husband would not appreciate being given a wedding band? That ring was all about HER....gifts like that never work like you wish they would.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My cousin lives in that area & sent me this link last night. Seems a bit odd to be a part of an event sponsored where the owner had a vendetta against your cousin. Note the difference in the spelling of the name of Kim D's shop. I guess she wanted fame but didn't want the backlash to ruin her business. I am now in this crap show is all FAKE! Kathy looks younger than Victoria so one wonders if she didn't listen to Andy's advice.

Social Scene: Wakiles and Posh Boutique hold Fashion Show Fundraiser for National Brain Tumor Society in Garfield | Bergen.com
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

That is the "other Posh" that is not Kim's tho, right? The one she was mad at someone (mel?) using instead of her shop. Hers is spelled Posche I think.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    My cousin lives in that area & sent me this link last night. Seems a bit odd to be a part of an event sponsored where the owner had a vendetta against your cousin. Note the difference in the spelling of the name of Kim D's shop. I guess she wanted fame but didn't want the backlash to ruin her business. I am now in this crap show is all FAKE! Kathy looks younger than Victoria so one wonders if she didn't listen to Andy's advice.

Social Scene: Wakiles and Posh Boutique hold Fashion Show Fundraiser for National Brain Tumor Society in Garfield | Bergen.com
    This could be the Other Posh boutique....who knows?
    But geeze...all those pix of the Wakiles make them all look awful...I"m no fan of Richie's because he's gross but the rest I like.....not good pix at all...altho I agree...Kathy's face looks much better.
    And I agree....the further we get from RHNJ, the more I believe it's ALL phony w/just a little bit of truth in it and blown way out of proportion.... at Bravo's instigation.

FORT Fan

Kim's boutique is Posch. There is a chain of boutique's in their area called Posh. That's who sponsored the Walkile charity event.
    Trust Me!

KAREN

SMH.

The only thing that surprises me about this is that it took 'em so long to come to blows.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I guess this means the Manzos and Laurita's will be back for the next season. I really wish JoGo would have kicked the $h1t out of Guidice.
    ness and GabbyG like this.

Looks like Caroline might be RIGHT . . .

Methinks this upcoming season (whenever that IS!) will be even MORE off the chain!

Bloody Real Housewives Brawl Leads To Assault Claims Against Cast Members - Ridgewood, NJ Patch

Lord have MERCY!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Looks like Caroline might be RIGHT . . .

Methinks this upcoming season (whenever that IS!) will be even MORE off the chain!

Bloody Real Housewives Brawl Leads To Assault Claims Against Cast Members - Ridgewood, NJ Patch

Lord have MERCY!
    Oh dear gawd! What a mess!

AND THEY ARE BACK!!!!!

SEASON 5!!!!

SUNDAY, JUNE 2, 2013 @8pm
    ness likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread