+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2794Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    KatesMom . . .

SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Do me a favor, please. Check out my post #6648 and let me/us know your thoughts, if you would.

THANKS!
    I saw the post, but figured Poppy was the better person to respond (she tends to do better with litigation type questions like this). But yes, as a short answer, it is absolutely possible for something to have been filed in 2011 and still be working through the courts now. Especially a bankruptcy, and especially if it was an involuntary bankruptcy and there are other charges related to it. I'm from Detroit, and we have companies take YEARS to get through bankruptcy, depending on what they are trying to do and how things are working behind the scenes. And if a bankruptcy shifts, like from an 11/13 to a 7 (or from reorganization to liquidation) or vice versa, that can also add time to things. It seemed like, from that article, that they started trying to file under one chapter and the court/trustee/someone forced them to switch to another chapter.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I saw the post, but figured Poppy was the better person to respond (she tends to do better with litigation type questions like this). But yes, as a short answer, it is absolutely possible for something to have been filed in 2011 and still be working through the courts now. Especially a bankruptcy, and especially if it was an involuntary bankruptcy and there are other charges related to it. I'm from Detroit, and we have companies take YEARS to get through bankruptcy, depending on what they are trying to do and how things are working behind the scenes. And if a bankruptcy shifts, like from an 11/13 to a 7 (or from reorganization to liquidation) or vice versa, that can also add time to things. It seemed like, from that article, that they started trying to file under one chapter and the court/trustee/someone forced them to switch to another chapter.
    Thanks KatesMom!

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!

See, THIS is one of the main reasons I like coming here! You learn something new of substance pretty much every day!

I NEVER would've known or suspected that it'd take a personal BK court case this long to snail its way through the system. Although, given who this particular BK case is centered around, I guess I checked my common sense at the door regarding how long it'd take to get this wrapped up.

My bad.

Now, the companies, yeah, I can readily see and understand that, I think.

But now I know things can majorly shift in PERSONAL BK cases, too, and I thank you for the info.

Lord, I'd HATE to see Juicy's legal fees!

Whoah!

(AND THANKS FOR COPYING MY POST, momrek!)
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

thatblonde, I don't know if you intended this or not, but what it appears to me, based on your post is that you know Tre and are one of her friends (or maybe you know one of her friends). Either way, that skews what you have heard and are reporting, at least in my mind. It may all be 100% true, I honestly have no idea. But if you are hearing this from Tre's side, of course it is all going to be geared towards Mel being the devil.

NEVER doubt that it's just YOUR mind, KatesMom.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

what are the rampant rumors? inquiring minds want to know lol

Quote Originally Posted by lolita_cachita View Post
    9) Greg Bennet has no relevance to this show unless all the rampant rumors are true.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    what are the rampant rumors? inquiring minds want to know lol
    The only rumors I have read about are that Albie and Greg are more than friends/roommates.
    MsDiva2007 and buttahfly like this.

FORT Regular

thatblonde, I don't know if you intended this or not, but what it appears to me, based on your post is that you know Tre and are one of her friends (or maybe you know one of her friends). Either way, that skews what you have heard and are reporting, at least in my mind. It may all be 100% true, I honestly have no idea. But if you are hearing this from Tre's side, of course it is all going to be geared towards Mel being the devil.
    Well.... Mel IS the devil- (in my opinion only, for the record). AND Of course it's skewed.....just like the Marco sisters, except I have facts to back it up. I'm not trying to sway you or anyone here, just getting the facts out, when I can. I can say this much, until recently I could care two shakes about what any of them said to or about the other. They were that irrelevant to me. As stated early on, I KNOW none of the current housewives personally. I have friends that know ALL them very well. It isn't just neigborhood fodder they talk about, but real people with alot of real and un-real problems, some self created, and many intentionally inflicted. What got my attention in all this ongoing drama and feud was learning about exactly how low Bravo and some it's HW's would go to intentionally harm someone...and that happened to be Tre! I wasn't on any side, it just burned my a$$ up hearing about all this set up, deception and about the real damage it was doing all so some people could get ratings, and other's their 15 minutes of fake a$$ fame. It was the INJUSTICE of it that got my attention (and that has been my downfall). This was just an all time "reality tv/entertainment" low.

BUT, I got to give credit where due..Tre has hung in there and done well DESPITE all that. She has the IT factor that none of the others have and they all desire. That's just not something you can create for yourself, you either have it or you don't and Tre does! I'm not a fan of all she says and does, but I DO respect her work ethic!

I know there are two sides to every story. It makes no difference to me what side anyone else is on. Mel just does a great job getting her version out there, right or wrong, and has swarms of low-lifers willing to do her dirty work. For some reason BEYOND me Tre can't or won't fight back properly..... dont.know.why??? IF I KNEW her, my first job would be to teach the woman HOW to fight back, cause she has lots of dirt to work with. I'm not even from Jersey and I could throw down better than Tre..... Jeesh! Let's get a fair fight going here, my sticks v. your stones!! Bring it!

More than anything, I wanna see a little justice. Maybe in the next season Bravo will allow the "greeks" to deliver a little payback to Mel, we shall see! Johnny and Penny know WAY (esp Johnny- their family did own Lookers....) too much about Mel (stuff Tre has heard too, but for some reason just won't use). Oh, and if you hear that Tommy the greek (the man Mel has been obsessing over forever) is Johnny and Penny's child, please disregard. That's just ridiculous. Johnny and Penny are only 38!

Take care peeps, will check back in after my trip!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Hmmmmmmmmm . . .

Does Teresa REALLY have the IT factor?

Or is it actually the "WHAT is it??" factor???

I'm sorry . . .

But everybody needs to put on their hip boots, now, because it seems like we're REALLY being navigated into some TRULY deep, ugly $#!+, here!!

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Well.... Mel IS the devil- (in my opinion only, for the record). AND Of course it's skewed.....just like the Marco sisters, except I have facts to back it up. I'm not trying to sway you or anyone here, just getting the facts out, when I can. I can say this much, until recently I could care two shakes about what any of them said to or about the other. They were that irrelevant to me. As stated early on, I KNOW none of the current housewives personally. I have friends that know ALL them very well. It isn't just neigborhood fodder they talk about, but real people with alot of real and un-real problems, some self created, and many intentionally inflicted. What got my attention in all this ongoing drama and feud was learning about exactly how low Bravo and some it's HW's would go to intentionally harm someone...and that happened to be Tre! !

Somehow I wonder why it burned you up to this degree. Your posts seem awfully wrought up.

I mean come on-- but Mel is the devil? This is a fact?

As far as I can tell, it's a rather extreme opinion about someone whose evil, as evil goes-- if there is any-- is awfully minor league.
    ness likes this.

Thatblonde, I live in a area I am just waiting for them to do a real housewives show on. I know some of the old money and the new and let me tell you. You hear it all when you go to certain charity events & functions. I swear if someone in the neighborhood decided to write a book,lol.

Mel,Caroline and Jac just are not interesting people and are non factors unless they find away to speak Tre's name every 5 seconds .
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Thatblonde, I live in a area I am just waiting for them to do a real housewives show on. I know some of the old money and the new and let me tell you. You hear it all when you go to certain charity events & functions. I swear if someone in the neighborhood decided to write a book,lol.

Mel,Caroline and Jac just are not interesting people and are non factors unless they find away to speak Tre's name every 5 seconds .
    Real Housewives of San Diego......hahaha!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread