+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2801Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Everyone knows that Tre doesnít really care about Mel, thatís nothing new. Tre had heard from many sources, for a long time, about Melís background...more old news. Old news or not, Iím sure Tre has mentioned to her friends ďIíve heard that she was a stripperĒÖ. AND whatís so friggin wrong with sharing THAT with YOUR FRIENDS??? We have all done itÖ. Everyone has gossiped at one point or another. Do I think Mel should have been off limits since she was in the family, uhÖ.nope! Especially given the intense jealousy and competitive nature of Mel, and knowing that Tre has been Melís target for many years. I just donít get why it's a BIG deal that Tre mentioned this to friends, isnít like she broadcasted this on the cover of a MAGÖ..and she could have!!

Iím also sure Tre didnít really care if news got around of Melís past or not. If my sister in law had plotted with my enemies behind my back, among MANY others things, I sure wouldnít be jumping to her defense. In fact Iíd probably expose her for the POS she is. I donít know how Tre sat back knowing all she does and just said: ďdonít talk about my familyĒ. I just dont get the whole "why didn't Tre warn Mel thing.... WHY WOULD SHE??? Mel has never warned Tre ie: Kim G at Christmas, and the attorney she was bringing.... and that was WAY before this event. Of course Tre secretly hopes Mel gets hersÖÖ.. what woman doesnít wish Karma on her haters..? NONE that I know of!!!!

Anyway, donít worry about Tre. She is doing really well, and still has MANY long term friends. Donít think for a second that this small Bravo Bubble of women against Tre are ALL the "friends" she had/has. Headed to NYC and NJ this week, should be some interesting talks, especially after a few drinks.
    buttahfly and sparklete like this.

Just because I don't think Tre is guilty of what Melissa says she is...has nothing to do w/Juicy being guilty with the law.
    Two entirely different things.

Jacq may have exactly one more rock in her box than Teresa...she's also a dumb bunny....who's addicted to Twitter and not thinking before she speaks.
    And she's very very lucky to have such a great guy as Chris as a husband...........as a business man, maybe not so much.

One poster asked why would any of the others be jealous of Teresa....isn't it evident? In this day and time when you are important if you're a celeb...no matter how how you attain it, everyone wants it.
    (except me).....Teresa has something that appeals to a lot of people (except me) but did you see those long lines of people wanting her autograph?? Bravo sees that too.

Bravo certainly thinks she has something that sells........so in the others' eyes, she's far more important, recognized everywhere, making gobs of money......and damn it! Little Melissa wants it also....
    She thinks she's a singer now....yep, just like Luann and Kim....She wants to be The Star but she doesn't have "it" and Teresa does..........and I'm sure I don't know what "it" is because she doesn't appeal to me.
    But she made Bravo a lot of money.
    I think Bravo is playing Melissa, letting her think she can win the crown from Tre....but people don't really like Mel...like they do Tre.
    JMHO

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think Bravo is playing Melissa, letting her think she can win the crown from Tre....but people don't really like Mel...like they do Tre.
    JMHO
    See to me it's more that people love to HATE Tre because she is such a dislikable person. It's not that people don't like Mel - it's that Mel is not a polarizing figure and doesn't spark such strong (often negative) emotions in people the way Tre does. And this quality gets rewarded by high TV ratings.
    mom2, ness, GabbyG and 2 others like this.

you know I go to alot of reality show boards and people can side with Tre and not neccessarily love her. Tre at one board I frequent has gone from being totally hated to being admired for actually doing what she needs to do to help support her family. Imo A true measure of a woman is how she reacts when the world is not in her corner. Tre has been ganged up on, embarrassed by her husband and the financial situation she is in. I have seen woman in her position fold like a deck of cards and sit on their rear end and wait for some man to come along and save them from the problems.

The woman put her big girl panties on an used the Bravo publicity to get her some funds. The cookbooks,the magazine covers(who cares if she did them, the other ladies would be selling their souls if anyone cared to read about them)the personal appearances,booksignings etc. I would myself sell my soul to the devil if it kept food on my table & clothes on my kids backs. Alot of woman have been in that situation and can relate. Caroline Manzo and her crew are so taken aback because they will not be happy until the day Tre is on her knees in tears begging for forgiveness. Do I think Tre is perfect? heck no. Tre is a flawed human like everyone else. To Quote Big Daddy from "Cat on a Hot tin Roof" "That girl has life in her. Tre the Cat is alive. I admire a woman who can take a licking and keep right on ticking.

I would be more impressed with Bravo if they put the magnifying glass on all the rest of the cast. Google these people and you will find a not so nice group of people who are piling on Tre to keep the heat off their Bankrupticies,cheating,lies and scandals. Apparently only Tre is the only one wronger than anyone in the history of wrong,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

My name is lolita_cachita and I am an addict I have watched since Season 1 and I read every RHONJ board, follow every tweet from every character (except BGG) and I even drove 2 hrs to see Tre, Melissa and Caro's homes. I went into Cafface and even bought something.

That being said, I would simply like to add my 2 cents:
    1) Caroline Laurita-Manzo would not be on this show if she had not married Albert Manzo II.
    2) Albert Manzo II would not be co-owner of The Brownstone if his father Albert Manzo I, aka "Tiny" Manzo had not purchased The Brownstone and been murdered under "mysterious" circumstances and left in the trunk of his Lincoln with his male anatomy shoved in his mouth(mob hit?????).
    3) Jacqueline Grippe-Laurita would not be on this show if she had not met, become impregnated by and married Chris Laurita.
    4)Chris Laurita would not be on this show if he was one of the 9 estranged Laurita siblings that have nothing to do with his sister Caroline.
    5) Melissa Marco-Gorga would not be on this show if she had not been a "bartender" in a bikini bar and finally for Guiseppe Gorga instead of waiting for "tommy The Greek" to marry her.
    6) Lauren Manzo, Christopher Manzo and "Albie" Manzo would still be living at home with mommy if Caroline was not on this show.
    7)Joe Guidice is going to jail no matter what.
    8) Teresa is one of the original cast members who has been very successful with all her endeavors despite being targetted by her former "friends" and SIL while dealing with being married to her ignorant husband.
    9) Greg Bennet has no relevance to this show unless all the rampant rumors are true.
    10) If Teresa had made the threats on national TV that Rosie made, she would have been arrested on the spot.
    11) Richie Wakile is creepy and hits on any female that is around him, including the lesbian gf of his gay SIL.
    12) Kathy is riding the coat tails of Melissa, Joe Gorga and Teresa and has no storyline that is even interesting.

Of all these, the Lauritas are the most in debt ($55M), Joe Gorga has over 26 lawsuits filed against him, Albert Manzo was suspended by the Governor of NJ for fraud, Caroline does not speak to 9 of her other siblings and yet Bravo focuses on all the problems that involve Teresa????????

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    you know I go to alot of reality show boards and people can side with Tre and not neccessarily love her. Tre at one board I frequent has gone from being totally hated to being admired for actually doing what she needs to do to help support her family. Imo A true measure of a woman is how she reacts when the world is not in her corner. Tre has been ganged up on, embarrassed by her husband and the financial situation she is in. I have seen woman in her position fold like a deck of cards and sit on their rear end and wait for some man to come along and save them from the problems.

The woman put her big girl panties on an used the Bravo publicity to get her some funds. The cookbooks,the magazine covers(who cares if she did them, the other ladies would be selling their souls if anyone cared to read about them)the personal appearances,booksignings etc. I would myself sell my soul to the devil if it kept food on my table & clothes on my kids backs. Alot of woman have been in that situation and can relate. Caroline Manzo and her crew are so taken aback because they will not be happy until the day Tre is on her knees in tears begging for forgiveness. Do I think Tre is perfect? heck no. Tre is a flawed human like everyone else. To Quote Big Daddy from "Cat on a Hot tin Roof" "That girl has life in her. Tre the Cat is alive. I admire a woman who can take a licking and keep right on ticking.

I would be more impressed with Bravo if they put the magnifying glass on all the rest of the cast. Google these people and you will find a not so nice group of people who are piling on Tre to keep the heat off their Bankrupticies,cheating,lies and scandals. Apparently only Tre is the only one wronger than anyone in the history of wrong,lol.
    Here's the one place where I will differentiate. Yes, I would do ALMOST anything to put food on the table. I will not compromise my morals and I will not sell out my friends. I don't know if Tre did this or not. I know that is what others are claiming - but none of them are saints either.

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Everyone knows that Tre doesnít really care about Mel, thatís nothing new. Tre had heard from many sources, for a long time, about Melís background...more old news. Old news or not, Iím sure Tre has mentioned to her friends ďIíve heard that she was a stripperĒÖ. AND whatís so friggin wrong with sharing THAT with YOUR FRIENDS??? We have all done itÖ. Everyone has gossiped at one point or another. Do I think Mel should have been off limits since she was in the family, uhÖ.nope! Especially given the intense jealousy and competitive nature of Mel, and knowing that Tre has been Melís target for many years. I just donít get why it's a BIG deal that Tre mentioned this to friends, isnít like she broadcasted this on the cover of a MAGÖ..and she could have!!

Iím also sure Tre didnít really care if news got around of Melís past or not. If my sister in law had plotted with my enemies behind my back, among MANY others things, I sure wouldnít be jumping to her defense. In fact Iíd probably expose her for the POS she is. I donít know how Tre sat back knowing all she does and just said: ďdonít talk about my familyĒ. I just dont get the whole "why didn't Tre warn Mel thing.... WHY WOULD SHE??? Mel has never warned Tre ie: Kim G at Christmas, and the attorney she was bringing.... and that was WAY before this event. Of course Tre secretly hopes Mel gets hersÖÖ.. what woman doesnít wish Karma on her haters..? NONE that I know of!!!!

Anyway, donít worry about Tre. She is doing really well, and still has MANY long term friends. Donít think for a second that this small Bravo Bubble of women against Tre are ALL the "friends" she had/has. Headed to NYC and NJ this week, should be some interesting talks, especially after a few drinks.
    thatblonde, I don't know if you intended this or not, but what it appears to me, based on your post is that you know Tre and are one of her friends (or maybe you know one of her friends). Either way, that skews what you have heard and are reporting, at least in my mind. It may all be 100% true, I honestly have no idea. But if you are hearing this from Tre's side, of course it is all going to be geared towards Mel being the devil.
    candor, ness, cavendish and 2 others like this.

KatesMom . . .

SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Do me a favor, please. Check out my post #6648 and let me/us know your thoughts, if you would.

THANKS!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by lolita_cachita View Post
    My name is lolita_cachita and I am an addict I have watched since Season 1 and I read every RHONJ board, follow every tweet from every character (except BGG) and I even drove 2 hrs to see Tre, Melissa and Caro's homes. I went into Cafface and even bought something.

That being said, I would simply like to add my 2 cents:
    1) Caroline Laurita-Manzo would not be on this show if she had not married Albert Manzo II.
    2) Albert Manzo II would not be co-owner of The Brownstone if his father Albert Manzo I, aka "Tiny" Manzo had not purchased The Brownstone and been murdered under "mysterious" circumstances and left in the trunk of his Lincoln with his male anatomy shoved in his mouth(mob hit?????).
    3) Jacqueline Grippe-Laurita would not be on this show if she had not met, become impregnated by and married Chris Laurita.
    4)Chris Laurita would not be on this show if he was one of the 9 estranged Laurita siblings that have nothing to do with his sister Caroline.
    5) Melissa Marco-Gorga would not be on this show if she had not been a "bartender" in a bikini bar and finally for Guiseppe Gorga instead of waiting for "tommy The Greek" to marry her.
    6) Lauren Manzo, Christopher Manzo and "Albie" Manzo would still be living at home with mommy if Caroline was not on this show.
    7)Joe Guidice is going to jail no matter what.
    8) Teresa is one of the original cast members who has been very successful with all her endeavors despite being targetted by her former "friends" and SIL while dealing with being married to her ignorant husband.
    9) Greg Bennet has no relevance to this show unless all the rampant rumors are true.
    10) If Teresa had made the threats on national TV that Rosie made, she would have been arrested on the spot.
    11) Richie Wakile is creepy and hits on any female that is around him, including the lesbian gf of his gay SIL.
    12) Kathy is riding the coat tails of Melissa, Joe Gorga and Teresa and has no storyline that is even interesting.

Of all these, the Lauritas are the most in debt ($55M), Joe Gorga has over 26 lawsuits filed against him, Albert Manzo was suspended by the Governor of NJ for fraud, Caroline does not speak to 9 of her other siblings and yet Bravo focuses on all the problems that involve Teresa????????
    GREAT POST and HOLY TOLEDO ON TINY MANZO!!!!!!!
    sparklete likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    KatesMom . . .

SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Do me a favor, please. Check out my post #6648 and let me/us know your thoughts, if you would.

THANKS!

Here ness, is your post #6648.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Gotcha.

This particular story was filed on October 5 of THIS year. Last Friday.

OK.

Based on what I read, there is --- or WAS --- a serious problem going on with Jac and Chris.

However, those court docs were apparently filed back on March 24 of 2011?

What's happened or what has been going on in the meantime? One helluva LONG meantime, BTW? March of 2011, when this document was apparently filed, was a year and a half, close to 19 MONTHS ago? Was or is there an out-of-court settlement, or something, drawn up, or in the works, perhaps?

Is that at all possible?

Can Poppy and/or KatesMom weigh in on this?

Why in the world would it take this long to see a light at the end of this particular tunnel, IF what Jac said on the S4 Reunion is true? Is this really how slowly most courts usually move?

Either way, regardless of Jac having said on the S4 Reunion that everything would soon be resolved, that's a heck of a reality to have to wrap one's head around. That amount of time for this to have dragged on, I mean.

In any event, perhaps Jac --- with Nicholas in consideration --- WON'T be back.

Riding through major legal and financial problems is one thing.

Dealing with a challenged child is a completely different ball of wax.

We'll see.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread