+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2702Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

yes, i saw your post and i said i don't see anything weird abt calling them that or referring to them as that . . . . it's a term of endearment. geez.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Did you read my post?

I said I have no issues Tre calling her parents Mommy and Daddy when speaking DIRECTLY to THEM but when REFERRING to them especially in a large group of ADULTS (like last night) just refer to them as Mom and Dad!

It makes her sound so childish like she did last night. JMHO.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!

FORT Fogey

If all you have to do to hold it together is hustle to bring home some money, that would mean that the people who do those e-mail scams to steal money from the elderly are just holding it together. It would mean that people who rob banks are just holding it together, as long as they do it becuse their families need money. Yes, Teresa is doing what she's doing to bring money in for her family. But she's doing so in a destructive way that is hurting her just as much as it is helping her. She could hustle just as well by downsizing her home instead of building on an apartment to it, downsizing her car, and drastically reducing her wardrobe budget.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

add me to the list too

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Dragon lady, I don't buy Tre being guilty either.
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fan

... and Juicy is innocent, too.

Sucka's!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Trust Me!

So making money by selling cookbooks etc is not the correct way. Hmmm I mean what should she be doing bowing down in shame in front of these hussies. Who also are living the bankrupt lifestyle. Friends mean more when they actually mean you well. Tre's friends other than Dina don't so why should she care about their feelings.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Selling cookbooks is fine. Selling stories to magazines that causes strife among friends and family who could be helping her out if she did not alienate them is not. Remember, the issues between Jacqueline and Teresa started because Jacqueline was reading about troubles that Teresa was having in stories she had sold, but was not sharing the information with Jacqueline. Jacqueline wanted to help her, but felt that Teresa was not receptive to the help. For reasons like that, I think that Teresa burned bridges and called it survival.
    AmyKay likes this.

ABout selling stories to magazines .

Tre AND Juicy just sat there completely clueless and making NO sense when the convo went to Tre asking her family NOT to mention anything about Juicy's crimes. And when ALL the ladies said Tre sold out to IN TOUCH Tre and Juicy still could not believe that the LADIES would discuss it on the show when the WORLD knew about it (due to Tre and Juicy SELLING the articles to In Touch for $$$$$$).

Sheesh, they are complete idiots. How come Tre and Juicy just could not see it like the LADIES all did are they that STUPID IDIOTS.

Hey what is going on with Juicy and his trial and sentencing does anyone know? I thought it was this month!
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

He's due in court on October 29th at which time a court date will be set.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Trust Me!

Jacqueline wants not to help anyone. What she needs to do is stay off twitter and use all this energy she channels into Tre and help her darn son. Jacqueline is a weak spineless twit. I can't be the only one to see how scared she was when Kim showed up. I think her Spineless behind was praying she wasn't about to be outed for all of her scheming
    buttahfly and sparklete like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

i agree with you . . . . like i said earlier, i think all her snide comments and loud talking were attempts to deflect attention away from her and her issues.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Jacqueline wants not to help anyone. What she needs to do is stay off twitter and use all this energy she channels into Tre and help her darn son. Jacqueline is a weak spineless twit. I can't be the only one to see how scared she was when Kim showed up. I think her Spineless behind was praying she wasn't about to be outed for all of her scheming

+ Reply to Thread