+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

All i can say is sometimes I didnt know what was being said because everyone was speaking at the same time.
    All I know is that scowl on Caroline's face says it all,........she is a busy body woman with too much time on her hands and can't learn to stay out of other people's business
    Kiz likes this.

Caroline's problem is she needs a hobby other than het kids business or other people's business. I mean is the only job she has now is town buttinski?
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Apparently, I'm the only one here who doesn't think Teresa was the guilty one here. And I thought this last "finale" proved that. But I guess not.
    Like ness, here's my thoughts, observations, and know that I am absolutely no fan of Teresa's at all!!

- if everyone agrees, and they did, that "who the ......cares if someone was a stripper?" then why is Teresa in the wrong?
    If it's not important, doesn't mean a thing, why is Melissa mad that Tre called her a stripper?..............
    (which she never did...as shown on film).
    What are they accusing Tre of, if being a stripper is no big deal?
    Why is Mel acting so offended if it's no big deal?

- why is Jacq waving to Baldy when he approaches their table, why does she point/smile at her mic then and again smile and wave?
    How did she know him? That never got addressed.

- Tre was asking Mel in the bathroom about Baldy....privately, I might add......but never accused Mel of being a stripper, which supposedly is no big deal.

- the next thing we see is Mel calling Joe, who shows up like Superman, supposedly to confront Baldy....but he disappears and everyone turns on Tre..Why?
    because of Mel's lies. I dislike all of them but I see more evil in Mel than any of them....she's one of those really mean girls that we've all encountered at one time in our lives.

Anyway, back to this: no on else was in the bathroom so how did they know what was going on?? Only because of Mel and the producer who was texting Jacq and maybe Caroline and Lauren.

- They ALL knew some big thing was going to happen...always does.....only this time it was set up to get Tre and all the rest "played their parts" exactly as Bravo told them to.

- Tre can't keep her parents away from her brother if he really wants to see them....that's baloney.

It's amazing how so many of us can be so convinced in our convictions about this silly silly show.....and may be all be grateful that we don't know or are related to these people!

I probably wouldn't have had this much of an opinion if I hadn't read all about the set up of Tre on this site. FAME-WHORGAS
    but once I did, I was convinced.

And now, after saying all that, I'm done with these women....until next season. because I'm an addict to the Housewives.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 10-16-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    MsDiva2007, buttahfly, Kiz and 2 others like this.

Dragon lady, I don't buy Tre being guilty either.
    buttahfly, Dragonlady, Kiz and 2 others like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

Even a mentally handicapped person would be able to put two and two together after initially seeing Baldy at Kim D's salon, hearing him accuse Mel of being a stripper, then seeing him approach her later at the fashion show, and realize that he was there once again to accuse Mel more directly in her presence. So of course T knew Mel was being set up. The question is whether she did the right thing in the bathroom by telling Mel "OMG my heart is racing...someone here is accusing you of being a stripper, is that true?? OMG you need to go and confront him about it. Oh you don't want to confront him, then I will!"

Puhleeeze. That is NOT something you say to someone you care about and want to protect from slander. That is exactly the type of thing you say when you want to throw someone under the bus and lend credence to those "rumors."
    ness, AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Puhleeeze. That is NOT something you say to someone you care about and want to protect from slander. That is exactly the type of thing you say when you want to throw someone under the bus and lend credence to those "rumors."
    I understand what you're saying here...and you're right but that's because you're thinking of them as real people in real life.
    I think half of what we see/hear is prompted, scripted, suggested etc by Bravo et al. Most of what they say doesn't sound natural.

Sure by the bathroom scene, even dopey Tre could figure out that it appeared to be Mel that was being set up (for the finale, as always)...little did she know that everyone else was in on the grand scam and that would be to take down Tre.
    And besides, Tre make $355,000 per season...Mel makes 65,000.....Jacq = 240K
    right there is enough to want to take her down. I believe Tre that others are jealous.
    Why am I still discussing this?? I am shameless, I guess. Bravo wins.
    GabbyG, MsDiva2007, Kiz and 1 others like this.

Jealous of WHAT...being dumber that a box of rocks...having a husband who is a jerk...of having a screech that can break glasses???
    These people are too skeevy for me.

I believe Teresa's parents are living with her so yea she can prevent Joey from seeing their parents or at least not allow them to pick up their parents at their home. Visions of their parents waiting in front of the Gudice driveway huddled against the New Jersey cold are now haunting my brain.
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 10-16-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

They are jealous of Tre not falling apart when the chips are down. Make know mistakes these witches wanted to break her and have her crawling on her Knees in misery. I have never seen a more put out group of people in my life. All roads lead to Tre all conversations lead to Tre. They should rename the show "All my Tre" the others are not relevant without her. They apparently have nothing of value in their lives to discuss other than Tre.

Lol it's like when the spice girls became popular, not a soul would admit to liking them yet they topped the charts. So somebody liked them.

They need to rename these witches of Franklin lakes the spite girls.lol
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I disagree with the idea that Teresa has not fallen apart when the chips are down. People can fall apart in different ways. Yes, she has not fallen into a depression, afraid to leave the house, and having lost the ability to see people. But I think that she has fallen apart by tearing down everyone and everything around her. As things have fallen apart, and she's desparately clung to any idea she comes up with to pull it together, she's become desparate to a point of destruction. She's torn apart her family. She's hurt her reputation. She's isolated herself from friends so much that she's having to run back to people she rejected in the past, like Kim G. To me, that's not holding it together.
    candor and AmyKay like this.

We have different ideas of holding it together mine is hustling to make money to support your family when nobody else can or will not. Tre has hustled her butt to do the right thing and bring home some money dispute Joe.

I mean we hear how she is dumb as a box of rocks and yet no so dumb to make sure she continues to get offers and has a income.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread