+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i don't get what's so weird abt that. i call my parents mommy and daddy . . . .
    To me she sounded 10yo. JMHO.

Fine, if Tre calls them Mommy and Daddy when addressing them directly BUT when referring to them, call them Mom and Dad. JMHO.
    KAREN

i am still confused as to why it's such an issue that teresa knew "something" . . . so did jac and caroline . . . why didn't they warn melissa?!!?!?!
    I read somewhere (an interview, if I can find it I will reference it) that Jac had heard a few days before hand that something was going to happen, and she assumed it was going to happen to Caroline and warned HER. It wasnt until actually AT the event she figured out it was Melissa and THEN texted her while they were at the same table.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

i guess. is there some magic age when you are supposed to stop calling them that? that's what i've called them since i could speak and what i will call them until i can't speak. i don't see anything weird abt calling them that or referring to them as such. to each his/her own tho . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    To me she sounded 10yo. JMHO.

Fine, if Tre calls them Mommy and Daddy when addressing them directly BUT when referring to them, call them Mom and Dad. JMHO.

isn't that what teresa did too tho? as soon as the lightbulb clicked in her dim little brain, she had the bathroom convo w melissa . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I read somewhere (an interview, if I can find it I will reference it) that Jac had heard a few days before hand that something was going to happen, and she assumed it was going to happen to Caroline and warned HER. It wasnt until actually AT the event she figured out it was Melissa and THEN texted her while they were at the same table.

Hi! I am new....kind of bummed I just found this place now that the season is over. :-(

Anyway, I think Teresa needs to start acknowledging her fault in her brother and her's relationship and stop blaming everyone else. I also think when she does that high pitched laugh when someone is outing something about her life (like when Jac talked about her walking in on Joe when he had a girl on his desk) the person doing the outing is speaking the trutj which she is going deny and/or back peddle.

Didn't she kind admit to thinking Melissa was a stripper by her comment of 'I don't know what you learned in the strip club' (paraphrasing) after she denied thinking that or calling her that?
    mina and Imperfect1 like this.

I loved when Andy said the first time he heard about the case against Juicy was in a magazine interview that Tre did. This was when Tre was going on and on about how she had asked the others not to discuss it on the show
    prhoshay, mom2 and momrek06 like this.

Some thoughts:
    Chris is a stand up guy and probably the best Manzo in the bunch.
    Kim D looked like Voldermort in a blonde wig.
    Tre is crazy. I don't get why people defend her and are like " Heavens! what has she done?". She's hardly a saint in this group. I see why the other women dislike her. And on the other side of the coin I see why she would dislike the others. It's all tit for tat with this group. And I don't like how she talks down to Kathy all the time.
    All the rest of them are crazy too.
    Juicy is gross and probably the dumbest person I've ever seen on a reality show aside from Honey Boo Boo's mom.
    mom2 and momrek06 like this.

i guess. is there some magic age when you are supposed to stop calling them that? that's what i've called them since i could speak and what i will call them until i can't speak. i don't see anything weird abt calling them that or referring to them as such. to each his/her own tho . . . .
    Did you read my post?

I said I have no issues Tre calling her parents Mommy and Daddy when speaking DIRECTLY to THEM but when REFERRING to them especially in a large group of ADULTS (like last night) just refer to them as Mom and Dad!

It makes her sound so childish like she did last night. JMHO.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!
    KAREN

Kiz

Joey and his children have no relationship with his parents, and it's Teresa's fault? That's funny, because they tweeted a nice family picture of the grandparents hugging Joe and the kids on August 22, at Joey's birthday party. Melissa has recently said they have dinner together weekly, and on WWHL last night, she said Joey dad's was just over for dinner and he and Joey played cards all night. Joey's mom was in Italy.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

i am still confused as to why it's such an issue that teresa knew "something" . . . so did jac and caroline . . . why didn't they warn melissa?!!?!?!

and after reading about the laurita's financial woes, i think jac's loud mouthing had more to do w trying to deflect attention from them than anything . . . .
    My take on Jac and Caroline not pulling Mel's coat comes down to this . . .

JAC . . . She'd just wimped out on everything and everybody at the Napa blowout. That pretending to be asleep was BEYOND ridiculous. And it's not like everybody didn't KNOW she was purposely playing ostrich, which made it even WORSE. At LEAST Mother Teresa (i.e., Kat, who started the whole brouhaha in the first place), had the balls to sit up and stick the whole mess out. By doing and saying nothing --- not even to the extent of having the guts to sit up and openly listen to and watch the cutfest going on between Caroline and Teresa, Jac was wearing her yellow coward's colors. So, I'd've been really surprised if she'd had the guts to pull Mel's coat about something in the works.

CAROLINE . . . Again, I'll have to touch back on Napa. But for Lauren, and one of Caroline's sons (when Juicy decided to introduce himself into a fight that was NOT his, and Caroline told him to stay out of it, WHICH HE DID), Caroline was completely on her own. She handled her business, but broke down in the room later on. With everybody and his brother having sat and looked at and listened to that blowout, and having a breakdown after it was all over, it's no wonder to me that Caroline kept her trap shut about anything going on/down with Mel. She already KNEW that she'd been perceived as a know-it-all-bully bitch. She even said, at one point, that I recall, when Jac was still trying to curry favor with T and retain her as a friend: "I see what's going on. I know what's going to happen. But Jacqueline has to find out what Teresa is all about for herself. She has to come to that on her own. I can't say anything." So, if she'd take this stance about Jac, it makes all kinds of sense to me that when the stink was in the wind about something going on/coming down with Mel, Caroline would KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT. THAT way, not if, but WHEN, the crap hit the fan and started blowing, NOBODY would be able to say that Caroline'd SAID ONE WORD INTO IT.

Jac's loudmouthing?

Still think she was furious when Teresa verbally attacked her outside of the PFS in the street, and she was mad at Teresa AND herself for having been Teresa's stooge for as long as she'd allowed herself to be.

So, for herself, alone, she had to throw some darts at Teresa and stand up for herself, BY HERSELF.

FINALLY.

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 10-15-2012 at 11:27 PM.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread