+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2699Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Re: Joe Gui flirting with Mel..... So NOT true! In no way shape or form.
    How would you know this? It's not the kind of stuff that would be circulating around the neighborhood.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    How would you know this? It's not the kind of stuff that would be circulating around the neighborhood.
    I have no doubt Juicy flirts with Mel. He's a man pig and he would "do" anything with a chuky, Mel included. If Tre wants to waste her life with this douchebag, then good for her, but stop trying to cram down our throats how great of a husband and a father he is.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Thoughts, opinions and random observations . . .

Snow Bunny and Acooker, count me in. The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost would have to walk in this room right now and tell me that Teresa DIDN'T know something was going to go down with Melissa at the PFS. I still do not believe that she was in on the initial planning, etc., but, like Snow Bunny, I ABSOLUTELY believe that in between the time Baldy spoke to T at the salon, and HE walked up and spoke to Mel at their table at the PFS, she KNEW what was going on. In THAT time frame, my take on it is that T is guilty of a lie by omission in that she KNEW what was going on, and chose NOT to pull Mel's coat and tell her to stay away from the show altogether. And, yep, I have to agree with Snow Bunny that had that been MY SIL --- even if I hated her guts, for whatever reason --- I'd've called her, texted her, SOMETHING, to tell her to not even bother to show up, and WHY. I wouldn't've wanted something like that to happen to ME, and I would've HOPED that were the positions reversed --- like me or NOT --- my SIL would've called or texted to warn me.

Snow Bunny, you're not the only one who noticed how loud and high up the scale T's voice goes when she's lying. For most of this bloodletting, I'd say that her voice stayed in a range that pretty much would cause wild dogs in the street to cringe. One (and possibly the ONLY) noticeable exception to that would be when Andy called her out about whether or not she was now sorry about how she'd treated Danielle in the past, seeing as how she was getting lit up like a Christmas tree herself, now. In response, not only could she not look directly at him when she answered, but her voice got so very, very low, when she paused, then said, "Yes."

shay . . . absolutely agree with everything you said. Yeah, T's "buddy" Kim D outed her, in spite of trying to cover for her. And that's no more than what T deserved. She had it coming. And yep, I was laughing when that was going on.

Anticlimactic? Yep. Even with all the usual high-decibel screaming, this particular show, to me, was an afternoon walk in the park, when compared with the first two shows.

Acooker and buttahfly . . . Yep, Jac went overboard, last night. The way I see it is that with what appears to be her particular personality type, she'll give chance after chance after CHANCE to people. T screaming at her in the street after the PFS that she thought Jac was involved in a set-up of HER finally, completely, TOTALLY pushed her over the edge. Jac'd had enough of being abused by T, I think, and by the time they got to the taping of this particular Reunion show, her only objective was to get some of her self-respect back by attacking T at any opportunity she could. She'd been very hurt by things T'd said and how she'd treated her, and she'd had enough. Also, she knew that in particular, NOT showing up at last year's Reunion taping --- valid though to not do so might have been --- had people across the country speculating on just how big of a wimp and pushover she was. Add to that the fact that she'd been seen THIS year blubbering over T and their "friendship". Plus, wimping out during that last big catfight in Napa by pretending to be asleep. While T continued to abuse her and make statements to the effect of: "Maybe she's learned her lesson, now!" about being loyal to Teresa. I mean, Teresa isn't even loyal to HERSELF.

Jac felt like a fool and needed to strike back.

So, she did.

No, she didn't look her best when she was doing it. But I understand where she was coming from. She was furious at Teresa, but even MORE furious at HERSELF for having allowed herself to have been played by Teresa for so long, before T kicked her in the teeth for the LAST time.

Even the most downtrodden, mangy cur in the street will eventually get tired of getting beaten, spat on and kicked. Sooner or later, it'll remember it has teeth, turn around, and bite the $#!+ out of its tormentor.

CHRIS - Does this man have a clone, somewhere? If so, I hope to get my hands on that clone, someday. He was the voice of reason, common sense and class personified. He represented himself very, very well. Jac IS lucky to have him.

momrek . . .

Yeah, I caught Heckyll and Jyde. As limited intellectually as Teresa is, if she still thinks that anybody who watches this show believes she actually co-wrote "her" cookbooks or blog, she's got bigger problems than I believe she has.

Have to give it up to Joe Gorga for apologizing to Kim D. She's childish, an instigator, and just about everything else on the low end of the human spectrum. However, Joe getting into a verbal pissing contest with her in the street in front of where the PFS was held was NOT cool. And I'm glad he recognized that and manned up and apologized to Kim D for his behavior. And I have to give it to her for how graciously she listened to him, heard him out, and accepted his apology, IN THAT ARENA, in return.

And, yep, even Kim D surprised me by asking why were they all screaming.

Yep, I think Mel and her Joe deserve whatever they get if they continue to hang on in this mess.

As bad as she made herself look, I don't believe Teresa's going anywhere.

And yep, I think Juicy's going to jail. If I'd been his lawyer, he'd've been getting a call from me this morning kicking his ass to the curb after that show last night.

JMHO.
    AmyKay, GabbyG, momrek06 and 1 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I did think it was nice that Joe apologized to Kim. Although I did wonder as he was saying it how much of the apology was sincere, and how much of it was motivated by both trying to get her on his side to throw Teresa under the bus AND to kind of passive aggressively show Teresa how an apology is given. I also forgot to mention earlier, I thought the funniest part of the night was when Joe revealed that he was a stripper for a couple of years! AFter all this talk and speculation about which women were stippers, here's Joe, in the middle, and a stripper the entire time. I kind of wish they'd asked Teresa why it was okay for Joe to be a stripper, but would have been bad if Melissa was.
    ness, momrek06 and Prism like this.

FORT Fan

"Very sad that the Gorga kiddos can no longer play with the Guidice kiddos."

and have Milania punch them, kick them, pull their hair, etc? They'll live longer without her.
    ness, GabbyG and Imperfect1 like this.
    Trust Me!

I still don't get why it is such a big deal for Teresa whether or not Melissa was a stripper. Last I knew it was legal in New Jersey.
    I don't agree if Teresa is keeping Joey away from his parents.
    ness likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I did think it was nice that Joe apologized to Kim. Although I did wonder as he was saying it how much of the apology was sincere, and how much of it was motivated by both trying to get her on his side to throw Teresa under the bus AND to kind of passive aggressively show Teresa how an apology is given. I also forgot to mention earlier, I thought the funniest part of the night was when Joe revealed that he was a stripper for a couple of years! AFter all this talk and speculation about which women were stippers, here's Joe, in the middle, and a stripper the entire time. I kind of wish they'd asked Teresa why it was okay for Joe to be a stripper, but would have been bad if Melissa was.
    Good observations!

About the sincerity of Joe's apology, I think it was sincere and came from his heart.

My feeling is that he caught some real heat --- most likely, in particular, from CHRIS --- about how he took Kim D to the cleaners in the street at the fashion show. Sure, he was WAY beyond pissed about Mel being set up. And he's not TOTALLY stupid, just as WE aren't; he KNEW Kim D was the mover and shaker on that deal. AND SHE ADMITTED IT!! But, two wrongs DON'T make a right. Frankly, going after Kim D verbally as he did, in the arena that he did, was ALMOST as bad as walking up to her and slapping her across the face would've been. Mad or not, he embarrassed both himself AND Mel by coming at her like he did. And what made it even worse, to me, was that by the time he showed up, it was pretty clear that Kim was already just about knee-walking tanked. Why would you lower yourself to get into a public verbal throwdown with somebody who was already fueled by vindictiveness, in payback mode, and drunk, to boot?

Better to walk away and let them make whatever assumptions about you that they cared to. And settle up later with them, in private, if you felt THAT strongly about the situation.

About getting Kim D on his side to help dip T in the grease? I don't know. He, himself, has ripped Teresa up one end and down the other beforehand, on SEVERAL occasions, with NO HELP FROM ANYBODY. Also, he knew and KNOWS what a player and instigator Kim D is, so why would he want her help in taking T down at all?

Yep, I TOTALLY believe that a part of his apology was motivated by the need to model for Teresa (and Juicy, most likely) how a real man steps up to the plate and apologizes when he has done wrong. ESPECIALLY to a woman. And ESPECIALLY without having to wave diamonds --- or anything ELSE material --- in her face to try to curry her favor after he's royally stepped in it with her.

Joe being outed as a stripper? And cheerfully admitting to it? That was ANOTHER occasion during this show that I just HAD to laugh. It's HILARIOUS to me how THAT little tidbit never seemed to get leaked or hit the light of day before this taping. And yep, to me, this revelation just made all Kim D's and Teresa's plotting about "exposing" Mel's past seem all the more childish, vindictive, evil and stupid.

To paraphrase Chris:

"There are a LOT more important things going on. This $#!+ is not important."

Oh, and ANOTHER part of this that I found funny was when Andy pointed out that the sleeve of his suit was festooned with Teresa's sparkly bronzer where she'd been grabbing his arm during the taping!

I THOUGHT she looked a little too crispy and shiny (ESPECIALLY in the chest/boob area!)!!!!

And SHE was always up in arms about people pointing at her and/or putting their hands on HER???

Please.

momrek06 and Prism like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

There's really not much to add after all of the insightful comments above, but I so want to be part of the conversation Last night on WWHL Melissa said they had dinner with Papa Gourga last Friday and that Mama Gourga is in Italy right now, so at least they are in touch. Teresa cannot keep the elder Gourga from Joe, but if the elders chose not to see M&J because of picking sides, shame on them.

Strippers are not serial killers - my new mantra in life.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    There's really not much to add after all of the insightful comments above, but I so want to be part of the conversation Last night on WWHL Melissa said they had dinner with Papa Gourga last Friday and that Mama Gourga is in Italy right now, so at least they are in touch. Teresa cannot keep the elder Gourga from Joe, but if the elders chose not to see M&J because of picking sides, shame on them.

Strippers are not serial killers - my new mantra in life.
    Ya, I am saddened to think that parents take sides involving their children. First of all, I am guessing Joe and Tre ran to their parents at different times complaining about each other. Joe and Tre should have kept this to themselves not even involving their parents (Mommy and Daddy) (why does Tre still call them that?).
    KAREN

i don't get what's so weird abt that. i call my parents mommy and daddy . . . .

i am still confused as to why it's such an issue that teresa knew "something" . . . so did jac and caroline . . . why didn't they warn melissa?!!?!?!

and after reading about the laurita's financial woes, i think jac's loud mouthing had more to do w trying to deflect attention from them than anything . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Joe and Tre should have kept this to themselves not even involving their parents (Mommy and Daddy) (why does Tre still call them that?).

+ Reply to Thread