+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

MsDiva; I don't blame Teresa for anyone's behavior except her own, and I am disgusted by the way she behaves. Her brother doesn't appear to know how to act in public either, so maybe some of the blame belongs on their upbringing. None of them are perfect, Melissa may be a raving beyotch, for all I know, but at least she knows how to act in public.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    MsDiva; I don't blame Teresa for anyone's behavior except her own, and I am disgusted by the way she behaves. Her brother doesn't appear to know how to act in public either, so maybe some of the blame belongs on their upbringing.
    I would definitely agree....that brother and sister have a lot in common and it's not good at all.....and most likely it came from their parents and probably some low-life people they (Tre & Joe) hung out with. funny, though that now the parents are really old, we automatically think they are dear, sweet and charming elderly couple. Who knows how they really are?!

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    None of them are perfect, Melissa may be a raving beyotch, for all I know, but at least she knows how to act in public.
    Gotta disagree here....I don't think she knows how to behave in public....I think she has observed/copied others and "acts" properly..at times....I don't doubt for a minute she'd pull out the Italian Jersey in her if she wants to and it wouldn't be pretty.
    And she dresses far to "slutty-ish," for someone her age with young children. Maybe the stripper is still lives in her. I'm pretty sure someday we'll find out the truth about her being a stripper.......or worse.
    Prism likes this.

Has this show seriously been on for 6 months?? It seems like it. Give us the opportunity to MISS IT. The final reunion part is tomorrow, then that should be it for awhile, right???? I've given up on all the others and am about to add this one to the list unless we get a long vacation and depending on the cast.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I am stunned speechless after last night's finally final finale show. I am firmly convinced that Teresa knew in advance that something was going to happen & did nothing to warn her sister-in-law. I don't think she was in on the actual planning; I give that to Kim D & BRAVO but she knew. Maybe I am just plain crazy but I would have alerted my sister-in-law even if we weren't all that close.
    If Melissa & Joey decide to continue to stay on this show then they get what they asked for.

Notice how high Teresa's voice gets when she is either caught lying or not being 100% truthful. I am just glad I never borthered to watch this season.
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kim D did try to cover for Teresa by saying "She knew something was going to happen, but she didn't know what...." Yeah, right. Tee Got OUTED!!!!!

I thought the whole show last night was anticlimactic.....rather a letdown. Tee is lame as hell.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

funny how people see things different ways . . . . . i felt like teresa knew as much as jacqueline and everyone else. they all knew "something" was going to happen and melissa would be the target. i don't get why they aren't mad at jackie too. jackie got on my LAST nerve last night. i need her to sit down and shut up, all her snarky comments towards teresa just made her look like an idiot.
    KatesMom likes this.

FORT Fogey

PA Snow Bunny, I agree with you. I think that Teresa knew Kim D was planning something towards Melissa, but did not know exactly how it would happen. Clearly she knew it involved the bald guy since she'd met him earlier in the day. I honestly think that Teresa saw it as a choice between remaining loyal to Melissa, and keeping the Bravo producers happy. In the end, she chose her so-called fame over her sister-in-law. Buttahfly, I agree with you about Jacqueline's comments. I thought she was doing a terrible job last night of adding fuel to the fire every chance she got. There are a lot of times that I find her sympathetic, but not when she's behaving like that! Her husband on the other hand came out looking really good. Every time he talked, he seemed like the calming voice of reason. It was like he was filling in for Albert, and did quite a good job! Jacqueline is lucky to have him. At this point, I think its sad if any of the women choose to continue with the show. I wonder if they recognize that partcipating on the show has destroyed their families. Is the minimal fame really worth it?

WOW just so much HATE in that room last night.

Disturbing that (as Chris L. said) these adults all SCREAMING at each other are arguing over this 'stripper' crap.

Jac was not the Jac we have seen Season after Season my gawd, Chris L. leaned over a few times and told her to 'stay out of it'.

All Tre's anger and raging and voice getting HIGHER and HIGHER screams GUILTY to me. Yes, it does. Kim D. is just a waste.

Did anyone hear Tre say Hekyll & Jyde instead of Jekyll & Hyde? Whatever. Those families all need some serious counseling.

Very sad that the Gorga kiddos can no longer play with the Guidice kiddos. Well at least when they all grow up they will have all these tapes of the show to watch exactly what fools and idiots their parents made of themselves on TV.
    AmyKay likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    At this point, I think its sad if any of the women choose to continue with the show. I wonder if they recognize that partcipating on the show has destroyed their families. Is the minimal fame really worth it?
    Well it isn't just the fame. Money is a big factor. Especially for someone like Teresa who never finished college, has zero work skills or experience, and has nothing to put on a resume. She knows her Juicy is likely to end up in jail sooner or later, so how else is she going to support her kids? Strip?? lol

FORT Fogey

Kate Gosselin justified destroying her family with the same logic. I know that money is a factor too. But the lives these women were living before the show came along were rather luxurious. Teresa may not have finished college, but i think she has SOME skills. The problem is she appears to not be satified with a simple suburban life as a middle class family. She has to have a big house, flashy cars, and designer clothes. She was willing to destroy her family for money. AT the start of the show, she was shuttling Gia around to auditions trying to make her a child star. I think we can assume she was doing that to make money off Gia. Is all the flash really worth it? Just think - if she had settled for a modest house, basic furniture, a minivan, and children dressed in clothes from Target, even if her husband made bad choices and went to jail, she'd still have her parents, brother, and sister-in-law to fall back on for support.

+ Reply to Thread