+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2702Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Just read some scoop.... although the source would not give their name.... but for what it's worth... this person said that Juicy use to flirt with Melissa all the time. Knowing full well that Tre would and did get all upset about it. This is interesting to me.... because that could be the reason Mel is so disgusted by Juicy, and why Tre is so jealous and resentful of Mel. For some reason, I feel this source is right on. lol

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    Both Melissa and Kathy have continued to say that they were approached by Bravo and they were not trying to audition for the show. When they were approached, they had to sign confidentiality agreements until a decision was made. Now, I know confidentially agreements should mean squat to a family, but if you actually wanted to be on the show (and these women do to promote whatever or as a steppping stone to something else like a music career or catering/dessert line) you probably wouldn't jeopardize it by talking about to someone who is on the show and would likely do anything to blow your chances.
    we'll never know which is true: if Mel and/or Kathy were approached by Bravo or actively worked at getting on the show.
    Just going on what I know, what I surmise, given past experiences, etc....I'm betting on it just killing Mel that Teresa was on a show and becoming a celeb.
    I think there was always a lot of competition between them for obvious reasons...and each tried to one-up the other. So Mel would have been crazy jealous of Tre and wouldn't quit until she one-upped Tre.
    Maybe Juicy hit on her, maybe not.....maybe they had an opportunity to promote their own ideas....I don't know.
    I think it's far more basic......All of a sudden, it was Teresa who was a STAR.....and Melissa reminds me of many girls I knew in school, who wants it all, wants to be the most popular, very calculating and devious about itall and probably has the brains to make it work that way. Tre does not have the brains...at all. And I know there are some who are not intelligent but wily, street smart, conniving, etc and good at it. ...but I don't see Tre tha way....it takes her 5 minutes to actually comprehend each sentence.
    I think I'll always believe in Mel causing a lot of the problems, a lot of the lying, etc.
    But, believe me, I'm not interested really in either of them or any of their cohorts on Bravo.
    I just like the analyzing of people and their actions....you can almost think of them as lab rats and we're observing.
    sparklete likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    OR class . . .

Either you HAVE it . . .

Or you DON'T.

And Teresa --- DEFINITELY --- DON'T.
    The way I see it, character is one of those things that you demonstrate whether somebody else is looking or not. Class can be an affectation.....it can come and go, at will or, at least, may not always consistant.
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The way I see it, character is one of those things that you demonstrate whether somebody else is looking or not. Class can be an affectation.....it can come and go, at will or, at least, may not always consistant.
    Gotcha.

Good point/observation!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Just read some scoop.... although the source would not give their name.... but for what it's worth... this person said that Juicy use to flirt with Melissa all the time. Knowing full well that Tre would and did get all upset about it. This is interesting to me.... because that could be the reason Mel is so disgusted by Juicy, and why Tre is so jealous and resentful of Mel. For some reason, I feel this source is right on. lol
    I can believe this.
    I also get this same vibe between Ritchie and Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by QUEENOF3 View Post
    I can believe this.
    I also get this same vibe between Ritchie and Theresa.
    I get the feeling that Richie flirts with everyone, but it is not serious flirting.
    prhoshay and ness like this.

FORT Regular

Re: Joe Gui flirting with Mel..... So NOT true! In no way shape or form. That's just Mel's next lie, for the cover of InTouch Mag I believe, in order to GET on the cover, and try to stay relevant. Joe has never cared for Mel, and has told Tre "she's no friend" for many years. Joe Gui knew that Mel was passed around like a rag doll, even among Joe Gorilla's friends, Gorilla wasn't the first. He also knew where Gorilla met Mel, and her reputation. He thought Gorilla was crazy to marry Mel, even told him "she's the kind you screw and leave.... not marry".

This is just part of Mel's strategy. She did it with Tre and she's just moved on to Joe now. Make your enemies out to be liars, accuse them hard and often, so by the time the BIG lies start rolling around, many can't figure out if it's true or not, and many will believe the lie anyway. Sorry, no truth here, more of Mel's campaign to try and wreck Tre's marriage. She hasn't been sucessful in snuffing out Tre's rising star, so now she's attacking her marriage and her role as a Mother. Pathetic, but not suprising, Mel is the lowest of low.

It really is amazing how Tre gets the blame for everyone else's behavior on this show. Apparently she is the only person with any faults. I guess the rest of the cast is guilt free unable to do anything wrong. Tre also must have the gift of mind bending to get these oh so innocent folks to act foolish and fall into her ah clutches.

Tre may want to bottle that stuff and make them even more irate with another best seller,lol girlfriend can call it "ode de Tre" A truth serum able to bring out the hidden nastiness behind the allure of perfection. They can put a picture of Caroline Manzo and her "fambly on the box. Inside each box comes a mirror instead of yourself when you look in it you see Tre. It makes the owner feel better since they can now have a fall girl for their issues,lol
    sparklete and QUEENOF3 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I get the feeling that Richie flirts with everyone, but it is not serious flirting.
    I disagree a little here. I don't call what Richie does as "flirting." His way is far more gross and often, over the line in my opinion.
    He has the creepy factor.
    Prism, MsDiva2007 and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I smell a rat!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread