+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Tre and Mel were on speaking terms at the time that Mel was hired on the show. That is another Mel lie. Tre always tried to keep family first, and, despite rumors to the contrary, always invited Mel to every family function, her book signings, and even Bravo filming events where they were allowed to include family or invite who they wanted. Bravo chose not to film the Gorgas….. Mel only CLAIMS that they weren’t on speaking terms as justification for NOT telling Tre what all they were doing to get on the show. Tre had NO idea that Mel had been campaigning so hard behind her back, and even submitted a “gangster” style video (Mel and JoeGorilla that is) stating that they would take Tre down if they got on the show. They tried for 2 seasons, since Tre got on the show essentially, to either be Filmed, or get on the show.

Mel even teamed up with RH enemy Danielle, giving her dirt on Tre’s finances, as well as lots of other lies, and tried desperately to get Danielle to film with her, and expose Tre on the show. Again, behind Tre’s back.

Tre knew that Mel craved attention…., and was extremely jealous of her. YES THAT’S RIGHT….JEALOUS (and she is)!!!. While Tre didn’t know what all was going on behind her back, re: getting on the show, she knew that Mel and her sisters had often commented that it should be the Mel and Marco Sisters show, that they could do a much better job of showing the world fashion and talent…. Blah, blah, blah….so she knew they had stars in their eyes and fame aspirations, just didn’t know that they would stab her in the back to get there. Tre started to suspect this when Mel would only show up for things if she knew that Bravo would be filming that event, but then again, thought that Mel just wanted the attention. She woefully under-estimated how low Mel and her brother would stoop for fame.

Also Gorilla had money when they married. The diaper story is something most suspect Mel made up….or greatly exaggerated it. Sure, there was a definite economic turndown, esp in the Housing industry, and that effected Joe Gorilla and Joe Gui, but nothing like what Mel makes it out to be. Must be a sympathy thing.. JoeGorilla still spent money like he was Daddy Warbucks, and always flaunted it. He is the type that NEEDS everyone to think he is successful and wealthy. Knowing that, he would never admit to not having as much money as he claims. He would however just find a way to steal it from someone else, not pay workers, bills, etc. If the truth is much closer to Mel’s diaper statement, then they sure were out and about fooling everyone and faking wealth, really well!

As for “wealth”, JoeGorilla has not surpassed Joe Gui in personal wealth or success, even with the bk issue. He is a wannabe, and has far more liens, suits and judgments against him and his company, Gorga Enterprises, than Joe Gui ever thought of having. He is not well respected in that industry and is considered to be of the “ slum landlord” ilk. Joe Gui, even with all the negative press, has the better business reputation in the community, from people who know that business. Everyone in the industry there knows that Joe Gorilla skimps, takes the cheap way out, and cuts significant corners, such that word has gotten around, and people are afraid of buying anything that he has built. Take Kevin Jonas (Jonas Brothers), who toured their current home when it was for sale previously….. his Business manager told him to RUN from that property, after getting a background check on Joe Gorilla, his shoddy housing practices and shady business dealings.
    MsDiva2007 and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Teresa's behaviors are about character.....not cash. Cash comes; cash goes. Character....or a lack of.... is with you wherever you go.
    ness, elleprn and OceanView like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    I don't know how I feel about the Melissa is a gold digger thing. I assume that she is definitely into guys with money (Lord, even I'd say I were, except my husband doesn't have any...I must have been absent the day they taught how to be a gold digger in school), but there are a lot of guys out there with money. Look at all the desperate, zero self-esteem guys on Millionaire Matchmaker. She's not unattractive, so she could have easily dated any of those folks (matchmaking has been around longer than Patty Stanger's business). Plus, we learned earlier this season that Joe didn't have a lot of money when they were first married. Their money was tied into their business and there was a time when he called her just as she was about to purchase some diapers and told her not to, because they didn't have any cash. They also said in that episode that most of their assets were in their kids' names (although, that's a great way to protect your assets and personal liability). I don't know. I just don't believe she's the gold digger that Teresa says she is.

Both Melissa and Kathy have continued to say that they were approached by Bravo and they were not trying to audition for the show. When they were approached, they had to sign confidentiality agreements until a decision was made. Now, I know confidentially agreements should mean squat to a family, but if you actually wanted to be on the show (and these women do to promote whatever or as a steppping stone to something else like a music career or catering/dessert line) you probably wouldn't jeopardize it by talking about to someone who is on the show and would likely do anything to blow your chances. Teresa and Kathy & Melissa were not on speaking terms at the time (I don't think) and if they wanted on the show, do you think they could have trusted someone like Teresa to be supportive and not try to undermine their attempts.
    Great points. So true. IF Mel or Kathy had even suggested they would love to do the show with Tre (and with her blessing).... Tre would have made it her life mission to destroy that from ever happening. Mel and Joe look very happily married, and loving parents. Tre and Juicy not even close.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    That box of rocks will only be profitable as long as their is a public willing to going along with it & buy into it. Personally I wouldn't buy a bottle of water from Teresa if I was stranded in a desert. She was having, if not a nervous break down, some serious personal/mental issues Monday night. While I feel sympathy for her & her daughters I don't have compassion to get past the whole Gudice brankruptcy issue. Buying your wife diamonds for calling her the "c-word" when you can't pay your creditors just won't ever fly with me.
    I thought of this too - Tre is just that dumb to broadcast about those diamonds.... knowing very well we all know they are head over heels in debt and are facing all those financial woes. Guess Juicy is hiding money somewhere! Tre probably still doesn't realize what she said.
    ness likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I could not believe how boring the Reunion Part 1 of RHONY was.... especially compared to RHONJ.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm really not interested in them as real people but it's fun to read about it here and it's like learning about a different species.
    Awesome. And true.
    ness, mayamaisha and Prism like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I thought of this too - Tre is just that dumb to broadcast about those diamonds.... knowing very well we all know they are head over heels in debt and are facing all those financial woes. Guess Juicy is hiding money somewhere! Tre probably still doesn't realize what she said.
    No, she doesn't.

After all, you can't fix stupid.
    mom2 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Teresa's behaviors are about character.....not cash. Cash comes; cash goes. Character....or a lack of.... is with you wherever you go.
    OR class . . .

Either you HAVE it . . .

Or you DON'T.

And Teresa --- DEFINITELY --- DON'T.
    mom2 and OceanView like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Finally was able to watch Reunion 1 & 2 and all I have to say is all that screaming gave me a raging MIGRAINE.
    OceanView likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    OR class . . .

Either you HAVE it . . .

Or you DON'T.

And Teresa --- DEFINITELY --- DON'T.
    Money can't buy you class; elegance is learned, my friends.....
    mom2, ness, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread