+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3449Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

It seems that 5 years is prison is starting to look almost OK to Joe Giudice.

Joe Giudice Expected to Decide on Plea Deal This Week - Montville, NJ Patch
    Punkin likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

It's been noted in more than one place that only Tre and Melissa will be returning with Kathy not a Housewive full time

Shocking RHONJ cast shake-up: Who will not return for season five - Buffalo Pop Culture | Examiner.com
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 10-05-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Poppy: I hope you are right. Would the plea deal mean absolutely no chance of "house arrest and ankle jewelry"? It would be interesting to see how Bravo would film around Joe on an extended vacation...............
    Punkin likes this.

First there was the Brownstone, now there's the Greybar!
    Punkin and ness like this.

Bautista -- Prepping for MMA Fight ... with 'Real Housewives' Star Teresa Giudice | TMZ.com

Lol I knew there was a reason I liked Tre! She likes the wrestlers lol
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

Word is that Bravo offered Tre her own show in anticipation/speculation of Joe NOT being in the picture, and basically only wanted Tre and her girls, if Tre allows that. It was never intended to be the Tre and Joe show….. Her current contract requires that she stay on as a housewife until such time Bravo decides whether to act on their option (that they have in the contract) for her own show. Who knows if Bravo will exercise that option. We think they are waiting on Joe’s court case disposition to decide exactly what to do next.

It’s also known that Tre/Joe built that “apartment” on their property for Tre’s parents, also in anticipation of Joe not being around, so they could have their space, but be minutes away from Tre and the girls. They (the parents) know they will be Tre’s primary caregivers for the girls, given all the work assignments Tre has, and will have to continue to work, to keep the bills paid. No matter what you think of Tre, she is a HARD worker…. She has stepped up and assumed the Provider role with gusto! Tre knows she will need help with both areas, personal and professional, and most likely will hire someone to help with one, the other, or both. They fully expect that Joe will spend SOME time in prison.
    Punkin, MsDiva2007 and OceanView like this.

I think if Teresa REALLY knew she needed personal help, then we'd've been hearing and reading stories about her going in for professional MENTAL help.

PAGING DR. PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Punkin and OceanView like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I don't remember where I read it, but I recall a piece saying that Melissa's sisters will be brought into the mix. To what degree, I'm not sure.

Good riddance to Caroline.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Holy Cow! I took off from the laptop to attend to some RL stuff and came back yesterday to 9 pages of marvelous gossip and intelligent, cogent opinions. And I "LIKE" everything I read! I am on everyone's side of every issue! Gabby's right, this thread is more fun than the show!

Proshay and PA I totally agree with your admiration of Teresa's sparkly green gown! Often as DH and I am in the mall and we pass one of those shops where the kids get their prom dresses, I try to convince him that I really need a ball gown 'cause I don't have one. He wonders where I would wear it. Well, Hello, I have a house don't I? And I have to wear something while I'm in my house! Also, I'm crazy about that sparkly eyeshadow!! If I had some I would put it on every day along with my regular makeup. Perhaps I'd wear my ball gown too! I could elegantly dust and sweep and La lala lala lala, I'd feel just like Cinderella! Isn't that just what those nutbags are doing? Playing Cinderella? Wicked step-mothers and step-sisters (interchangable) only add to each of their stories.

And, ThatBlond, I wish I had your phone number, we could spend hours chatting as you deliver the real dirt on those broads! Thanks for the great chats, all of you ladies. Tomorrow Is Part 2!!!!
    GabbyG, mayamaisha, Prism and 1 others like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    It's been noted in more than one place that only Tre and Melissa will be returning with Kathy not a Housewive full time

Shocking RHONJ cast shake-up: Who will not return for season five - Buffalo Pop Culture | Examiner.com
    I want to see Kathy's sister Rosie added to the cast. That would be fabulous!!!!
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread