+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2857Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Just a few random comments:

Buy Teresa a sizeable diamond or two and all is forgiven. It's a time honored tradition. Some men say it with flowers. Wealthy ones say it with gems, like Koby Bryant.
    Kobe Bryant Wife Apology Ring – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

But I doubt Teresa's are genuine, unless she bought them with her own cash.

Rosie's threats were so overboard I expected someone to dial 911 on her cell. Obviously, though, she was wearing a mic. Hmmm.

Re: Lauren's business: I don't think Sephora or Ulta need to worry. Her surgery: Her lapband procedure was in November 2011, and her weight loss is quite meager. I think she is following in momma's footsteps lapband-wise. The girth returns, and before it does your head looks a tad too big for your body. In no way does Lauren look as if she exercises on a regular basis.

Both Kathy and Melissa came armed for bear, but they were gleefully shooting fish in a barrel while feigning outrage. They suck as actresses.

I read that Bravo fired the producer who invented the Giudice-Gorga-Walkile "trash Teresa" arc. Something tells me there will be cast changes, and I doubt they will affect Teresa.

I am positive Teresa doesn't write her own Bravo blog. I think she has a Twitter ghost-in, too. Then again, I think Melissa doesn't write hers, either. The same holds true for their websites. I have also never heard Teresa claim she created the recipes in her ghost-written books.

They way Andy Cohen coos over Caroline makes me suspect he's in love with Albie.

ETA: Forgot to say I like Teresa's dress. Pretty and maybe too sparkly, but more tasteful than the sausage casing Caroline had on.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 10-04-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    ness likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I am watching Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen is the guest host. He said that Rosie was not that loud IRL, in fact they could barely hear her (which is why Teresa said who's that).
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I am watching Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen is the guest host. He said that Rosie was not that loud IRL, in fact they could barely hear her (which is why Teresa said who's that).
    OK.

Not a problem.

JMHO . . .

Just one of the questions I would pose directly to Andy would be: If Rosie WASN'T that loud, why did Kat say to Teresa: "You know who's yelling."?

Also, when Teresa appeared on Wendy Williams, she DID mention (IIRC), something about Rosie threatening to cut her tongue out.

Now, I'm REALLY curious . . .

More (specific) questions I'd gladly pose to Andy:

1. If, as Andy says. they could barely hear Rosie, why would Kat tell Teresa that she knew who was yelling? Kat was sitting on the FAR end of the set from the opposite end where Teresa and Caroline were on the loveseat. Where Teresa and Caroline were was the side of the set that Rosie stormed out of. Why could Kat, sitting on the FAR end of the set, hear and know that that was Rosie, but Teresa, sitting on the end of the set that was nearest to where Rosie stormed out, not KNOW that that was Rosie? Or at the very LEAST not have heard her?

2. If they could barely hear Rosie, why would Teresa have to ask who was yelling? OK, I'll give her that maybe she didn't know it was ROSIE, but again, if they could barely hear, why was she asking who was doing the yelling? Obviously, SOMEBODY had to be, and OBVIOUSLY she had to have heard it.

3. Also, if they could barely hear Rosie, why did Teresa have such a stunned, dumbfounded (OK, for Teresa, that's NORMAL), shocked look on her face when Rosie yelling about cutting Teresa's tongue out came up? The look on her face (plus having already been told by Kat that she knew who that was) would lead a person with common sense to believe that yeah, by that time, not only did Teresa KNOW who was yelling --- and what they were saying --- she KNEW better than to get her ass up off that couch and go running after Rosie. To confront her, call her a name, get up in HER face, etc., like she would NORMALLY do.

4. Also, Jac, sitting on the same side as Caroline and Teresa, OBVIOUSLY heard SOMETHING, because IIRC, at one point, she said something to the effect of this was getting out of hand. If she/they could barely hear anybody yelling, why would she say something like that?

With all due respect to Andy, he's a Bravo Boy. Why WOULDN'T he try to dampen down/smooth over such a volatile part of that taping? ESPECIALLY since THEY chose to air it. AND CHOSE TO INCLUDE SUBTITLES FOR WHAT ROSIE WAS SAYING, just in case it wasn't picked up on a mic and SOME viewers heard it, but didn't understand clearly what was being said?

Like Andy, I do, but . . .

Please.

As hot as Rosie going off when Teresa made that nasty comment about her and Kat's father was, the Bravo PTB should've thought about that and figured out a way to cut around it, or cut it out and not air it at ALL. Because frankly, it sounds to me like Andy's throwing himself under the bus now to put out resulting fires from what BRAVO chose to air.

God knows, they manipulate everything ELSE on these shows that they want to manipulate.

They should've THOUGHT about it before they decided to air that footage.

Shame on 'em.

JMHO.
    Punkin, GabbyG and OceanView like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am going to say this, what success has teresa attained on her own? Those are her mother's recipies that were ghost written by someone else just as her blog is written by someone else. She is just the face of the product.
    When I read that I soon realized pretty much NONE of them have attained any success except being on RHNJ.
    Except Albert. He did his job very well indeed before he decided to beome a crook recently.
    Bunch of losers (as the young 'uns say)
    And Ness, if I ever have a mystery I need solving, I'm coming straight to YOU. You have a brilliant analytical mind!
    You should be Sherlock Ness.
    Punkin, ness, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    When I read that I soon realized pretty much NONE of them have attained any success except being on RHNJ.
    Except Albert. He did his job very well indeed before he decided to beome a crook recently.
    Bunch of losers (as the young 'uns say)
    And Ness, if I ever have a mystery I need solving, I'm coming straight to YOU. You have a brilliant analytical mind!
    You should be Sherlock Ness.

Most people just call it NOSY!!!!!

But, seriously, DL, if something doesn't make sense, then it JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

And I have VERY little patience for anyone that tries to play us for totally blind fools!

Last edited by ness; 10-05-2012 at 01:45 AM.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I just realized who Lisa reminds me of. She reminds me of Daisy from Rock of Love and Daisy of Love

the above was supposed to be in the Miami thread, but when I try to edit, I get an ACCESS DENIED, your address has been blacklisted message

Great points, ness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I read that Bravo fired the producer who invented the Giudice-Gorga-Walkile "trash Teresa" arc. Something tells me there will be cast changes, and I doubt they will affect Teresa.
    Its already been announced that Caroline and Jacqueline will not return and Kathy will be in a limited role. Melissa and Tre are the only ones staying. The storyline has pretty much run its course between this group. No rumors as to who is coming on, but there is a pretty large internet push to bring back Danielle Staub. Why, I have no idea. Another push also for Dina. I actually truly dislike Tre. I think she is teaching her daughters a great disservice as young women/wives/mothers. I began this series liking her, and did up until this season. I think she truly is a horrible person to her family. I dont think Melissa is the angel they make her out to be, but Tre is the biggest narcissist on this cast. Id be happy with them dumping everyone and starting new. Unfortunately, it looks like we're at least stuck with Tre and Melissa.
    Punkin likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Its already been announced that Caroline and Jacqueline will not return and Kathy will be in a limited role. Melissa and Tre are the only ones staying. The storyline has pretty much run its course between this group. No rumors as to who is coming on, but there is a pretty large internet push to bring back Danielle Staub. Why, I have no idea. Another push also for Dina. I actually truly dislike Tre. I think she is teaching her daughters a great disservice as young women/wives/mothers. I began this series liking her, and did up until this season. I think she truly is a horrible person to her family. I dont think Melissa is the angel they make her out to be, but Tre is the biggest narcissist on this cast. Id be happy with them dumping everyone and starting new. Unfortunately, it looks like we're at least stuck with Tre and Melissa.
    Can you tell us where we can read about this? I have read (as recently as 10/2) that Bravo optioned everyone in the cast for Seaon 5 and would be making no announcements, at all. Not even that there would BE a Season 5
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread