+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 765 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166566 ... LastLast
Like Tree2848Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I agree that the kids should not even be on the show. I think Danielle's older daughter is beautiful but I had to laugh when she said "no one talks to the pretty girl" referring to her mother. I really don't think Danielle is pretty AT ALL!!! If the kids are discussed I don't think it's right to comment on their looks. I think the adults are fair game but the children are so innocent in all this. I hate that their parents even put their children on a reality show. NOTHING good could come out of doing so.
    Regarding the kids on RHoNY, I thought it was inappropriate how Jill talked to Allie about the birds and the bees on the show, sure it may have been all in fun but they were pretending to be serious and the thing is it will come back to bite Allie in one way or another, it is just an embarrassing topic and completely inappropriate. The other thing is Ramona brought her daughter to auditions which imo, is personal...especially the rejections. JMHO....kids should not be on reality shows....period....

my issue with Danielle is she could have went to Caroline, Dina or even Teresa and confronted them elsewhere instead of at a party that had children present. Danielle likes to think she has guts but she really is a coward. Danielle confronted them in public because was afraid of what they may do to her skanky behind.

A celebration is not the place to air your dirty laundry, especially laundry as dirty and filthy as Danielle has to air.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3515369;
    Just watched the video of Dina's wedding and loved the glimpses of Lexi at a younger age.
    I heard she was on a wedding show, which one is it and do you have a link to a photo of her at her wedding? I really am more interested in seeing what her husband looks like more than what she looked like as a bride.

So did I, but wasn't sure what to say about Tommy from the clip I saw. I'll just stand back and let his actions speak for himself.

I typed in "Tommy and Dina Manzo wedding" in google, and hit a ton of sites.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Just watched the video of Dina's wedding and loved the glimpses of Lexi at a younger age.

I don't think any of these women would win any awards for elegance and class, but I still believe that Danielle is the bottom of the barrel. She absolutely delights in drama, and if she's not the center of attention she quickly makes herself the center or she leaves. Her idea of a discussion is her talking and the audience listening (and giving the obligatory nod or "yes, you're right") Also, Bravo may have provided the book, but her face showed all kinds of delight in destroying a fun time for everyone else. And not sending her kids out (I don't care if they didn't want to go, they don't get to make that decision yet) with the others was wrong. Who cares what kind of relationship you think you have with your girls ... they are still girls. I have teenage girls and there is no way they'd stay for something like that.

Ready for the Finale, part 1 !!
    I absolutely agree with you! While everyone was trying to enjoy the dinner Danielle sat there with that heinous smirk on her face just waiting to drop the bomb on everyone's party - whether forced by Bravo or not, she was reveling in once again, creating the drama and making it all about HER. No one with a shred of dignity or self-awareness would choose that forum (but then look who we're talking about) so even if it was Bravo that brought the book, she came out swinging and ready for her moment in the spotlight. She's a total freak

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3515283;
    This comment was made during the conversation at the table, not in the closing scene outdoors.
    So what? Geez! Are you either related to her, or maybe you ARE her? Again, my point was she said these things in the presence of her children.

FORT Fogey

I don't think any of these women would win any awards for elegance and class, but I still believe that Danielle is the bottom of the barrel. She absolutely delights in drama, and if she's not the center of attention she quickly makes herself the center or she leaves. Her idea of a discussion is her talking and the audience listening (and giving the obligatory nod or "yes, you're right") Also, Bravo may have provided the book, but her face showed all kinds of delight in destroying a fun time for everyone else. And not sending her kids out (I don't care if they didn't want to go, they don't get to make that decision yet) with the others was wrong. Who cares what kind of relationship you think you have with your girls ... they are still girls.
    I absolutely want to co-sign your post, especially the bolded part.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3515377;
    my issue with Danielle is she could have went to Caroline, Dina or even Teresa and confronted them elsewhere instead of at a party that had children present. Danielle likes to think she has guts but she really is a coward. Danielle confronted them in public because was afraid of what they may do to her skanky behind.

A celebration is not the place to air your dirty laundry, especially laundry as dirty and filthy as Danielle has to air.
    My guess is that since the book was introduced on the show, Danielle felt that Dina/Caroline exposed her dirty laundry to not only their community but to all the viewers as well. Right or wrong, I can somewhat see her point in wanting to redeeem herself publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3515424;
    So did I, but wasn't sure what to say about Tommy from the clip I saw. I'll just stand back and let his actions speak for himself.

I typed in "Tommy and Dina Manzo wedding" in google, and hit a ton of sites.
    Thanks Mom! I just finished watching a clip and wow is all I can say! He is not very nice to her and boy does Caroline look good! In the clip Dina's husband admitted to cheating on Dina twice before they got married, he also is a workaholic but from what I gather I don't think his job would require for him to be out of town so much, in fact quite the contrary. I wonder if he is just "out" of her life not traveling. They also showed "Cookie" their sister who is a cross between Dina and Caroline...I wonder why she isn't on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3515684;
    Thanks Mom! I just finished watching a clip and wow is all I can say! He is not very nice to her and boy does Caroline look good! In the clip Dina's husband admitted to cheating on Dina twice before they got married, he also is a workaholic but from what I gather I don't think his job would require for him to be out of town so much, in fact quite the contrary. I wonder if he is just "out" of her life not traveling. They also showed "Cookie" their sister who is a cross between Dina and Caroline...I wonder why she isn't on the show.
    I remember seeing this show when it originally aired. What I don't understand about Dina's husband not being on RHONJ is why be on the VH1 show but not this one? Did their catering business expand? Or is it 'travels alot' is code for we are separated that's why he's not on the show?

He cheated on her twice before they got married?!?! Ugh!

+ Reply to Thread