+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

They are but since it doesn't matter about the failures of any of the others on the show,Why shoud I care about Joe Guidices? IMO if all the talk is how horrible Joe & Tre are for filing Bankruptices and Tre for daring to flip a table in season one, then I am going to make sure everyone else's failures are laid bare since Bravo doesn't .

As I see it they are all equally slimy people but only Joe & Tre are gettin slimed on the show. I mean The bastion of ignorance Caroline Manzo accused Tre of "whoring out her daughter", a underaged child yet Caroline doesn't take any heat for such a horrible statement!

The fact is if these ladies had been in high school this gang up would have been called bullying and not tolerated! Tre is not perfect but omg at least be hardball with these other heinous harpies as well Bravo!

Jacqueline needs to get her crazy butt of twitter and concentrate on her son. I guess talking crazy on twitter is most important to her
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 10-02-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Prism likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I think that Bravo does lay out all the other failures too. Most if not all of the things that you said about the other women on the show we know because they were shown, on the show. I'd agree that all of the women on the show are poor examples, and leave a lot to be desired. For me, Teresa is the worst of the bad bunch. That's not because of her or Joe's financial troubles, bankruptcies or table flipping. The main reason that I think that Teresa is the most horrible of them all is that she takes the term "self-centered" to another level. If someone does something she admires, she insists that person is copying her. (see Melissa's eye shadow) When a person is speaking about something that does not involve Teresa, she instantly jumps in to try to turn it around and make it about her. (see the discussion about Jacqueline's son). When a person is trying to reason with her, she quickly gets defensive and starts attacking, having no idea what is actually being said to her (see the moments at the end when Caroline was trying to get her to understand that just like Teresa was hurt by people getting involved in her family business, she hurt Caroline when she got involved in her and Dina's family business. Well I THINK that is what Caroline was trying to say - she never got to since Teresa jumped in with attacks so quickly). Also, while I think most of the women can drop the ball in parenting from time to time, I don't think that Teresa is in ANY position to criticize anyone else's parenting, considering that she has NO control over her own kids (see the scene from a few weeks ago when Teresa was trying to teach them Itallian, and all the kids were running wild until Gia took over teaching and snapped them to attention almost instantly).
    Punkin, ness, AmyKay and 2 others like this.

Okay I will admit it I watched on Sunday to see the trainwrecks & these trainwrecks sure didn't disappoint.

In order for me to get through the next 2 of these I am going to do a drinking game; everytime the word lying is said I take a shot of vodka. Everytime the word witch or anything that rhymes with it I take a shot of tequilla. Each time the "F" word gets beeped I take a shot of scotch. This way I will be drunk before the first 15 minutes ends.

I heart goes out to Jacqui, Chris & Nick. My nephew is a non-verbal austic child.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

This again sounds like all the ladies. They all make it all about them. Caroline needed attention so she made Tre's book all about her. The things that Tre said in her book can be viewed on amazon when you click on look inside. All this drama about some lame comments in a book is even more ridiculous than Tre is supposed to be.

Lauren needs attention because mom can only love boys. So Lauren attacks Tre to get mommy to love her. Too bad it will never happen for her.
    sparklete and QUEENOF3 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

People who always need to be right are called "right-fighters".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

The only one I heard talking abou herself when they were discussing Jacquline's son was Teresa. Yes, all of the women are self-inolved. I think you have to be to decide your life is interesting enough to put it on TV and have people watch you. But Teresa takes it to a new level.
    prhoshay, ness and OceanView like this.

To all the ladies of RHONJ regarding Teresa, a quote from an unknown author. "Do not agrue with an idiot, he/she will drag you down to her level, then beat you with experience". Easier said than done.
    ness and OceanView like this.

FORT Regular

To me, it doesn't seem as though Teresa enjoys seeing other people have happiness or success. She may publicly wish the best for her castmates, but doesn't sincerely mean it. She really loves the limelight and knows that with her husband's many failure ventures, questionable faithfulness, and potential conviction, she knows that her being in the spotlight is the only way for her and her daughters to survive. She can't share the fame, because that's her family's only source of income.

I've been in Lauren's store, Cafface a couple of times now--once back at the end of May and most recently last week. I don't know if she only lost 35 pounds, as I didn't see her in person before the surgery, but she looks a lot thinner in person than she did on the reunion. Albie's girlfriend works there too. I thought on tv, she looked fuller (not fat, just regular), but in the store, she's this tiny thing. The camera really does add ten pounds. The store itself is great and the staff really know the products and which products work better on which skin types. On television, Lauren seems like she's always in full tv make-up, but in person she wears it very naturally. I know Caroline helped her get the store and with finances, but I think she'll do just fine on her own.
    Punkin, ness and GabbyG like this.

Wasn't there a blurb on the screen on the season finale saying that Albie and his girlfriend were no longer together?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes, there was. I can't imagine it's easy being with a "mama's boy".

And there is night and day difference in everyday makeup and makeup to for television (especially in the days of hi-def) and movies.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread