+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3295Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I totally agree Candor. I'd add to all you have said that I think Teresa has major problems in assuming everything is about her. Does she really think the eyeshadow she may have worn a year ago was so memorable that Melissa just had to copy it? I bet no one noticed her eyeshadow last year or this year! Teresa also assumes a person is attacking her when they are not. She gets defensive and shuts down at a genuine attempt to just communicate with her.
    Punkin, prhoshay, mom2 and 3 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    True..Caroline doesn't need Lauren to fight her battles but it was obvious to me that Caroline knew there was no point in arguing with Tre. I thought she and Jac both were at most times amusing. As far as the pageant dress comment... It did look like a pageant dress. All of the other had on what I would consider cocktail dresses. Why does Tre feel the need to where a long pageant dress?

I also don't give a damn who's had lap band surgery or any other procedure for that matter. That's they're business and if they've chosen to make it ours, so be it. The point is, Tre chose to wear the ugly green pageant dress on national television. It was fair game. Caroline chose to keep her lap band surgery or tummy tuck, whatever it was, private. Tre had no right to out it.
    And what was up with the eyeshadow comment. Does Tre now think she is the only person who can wear sparkly eye shadow on that show?

Caroline may have her faults but she doesn't hold a candle to the dispicable, disgusting, dilusional witch Teresa has become.

OK... I'm done for the day.
    Loved your points! I forgot about the eye shadow comment. LOLOL First of all.... who the heck would remember what kind of eye shadow someone wore a year ago? Tre accuses others of obsessing about HER? Secondly, for Tre to think Mel was copying her look (as if!) from last year is so laughable and truly unbelievable that she mentioned it. Also, I too wonder about all the talk about Lauren's lap band surgery. Is it a character flaw because she couldn't lose weight on will power alone? Is that Tre's point? I wish I knew.... because I don't get it. Good for Lauren in choosing the method SHE needed to lose weight and hopefully feel better about herself. Tre disses Caroline's 'messages' she supposedly is giving off to Lauren, but ignores HER OWN awful example/messages she sends to all 4 of her daughters. tsk tsk tsk... shame on you Tre.
    Punkin, prhoshay, mom2 and 2 others like this.

On WWHL, Andy showed stills of the eye shadows for this year and last. I think it's possible that Teresa copied Melissa.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by QUEENOF3 View Post
    -Theresa lost me was when she insisted that she writes her own blogs. She could have been truthful with that. No one cares and no one though she wrote them herself anyway. LOL
    This is why she has no credibility. It's okay to admit you're wrong, admit you aren't perfect or that you are flawed.

-I think Theresa also needs to learn that sometimes it's okay to say NOTHING.
    She seemed like she was trying to relate to the Nicholas situation and thatís why she mentioned he and Audriana were friends. I don't think she meant any harm; she just should have kept quiet during that time.
    Caroline is the one that blew up that tender moment with her hatred for Theresa.

-Kathy is a waste of space. Her surgery looks horrible.

-Theresa had some good points that everyone tried to ignore and talk over. Its okay for Ritchie to call Theresa every name under the sun (which he has done since he came on the show), yet Theresa can't say anything about anyone else. Heís a man. Personally I wouldnít feel comfortable with my husband talking about a female (especially my family) like that. He seems a little obsessed.
    Its okay for Caroline to talk about Theresa's dress or for Melissa to make that rude, random "move your weave" comment, yet Theresa is being childish when she says something about Melissa's eye shadow? I think they were all being a little childish and petty. Itís almost like they couldnít find anything to talk about at times.
    It's okay for Kathy to call Theresa's mom names but her parents are off limits?
    Rosie needs to have a seat and deal with her own issues. She has no real reason to be angry with Theresa. She is clearly a follower along with her sister.
    Why is Caroline constantly talking over Jacqueline and everyone else yet she keeps acting like its Theresa that keeps interrupting?
    - Jac needs some coping skills. Everything sends her off the deep end. And I feel so bad for what she's going through with her son, however, I think itís kind of disingenuous to use it for sympathy points or as a shield. That comment "I swear on my autistic son's life!" was just tacky.
    I truly think the 'move your weave' comment was to bring up the fact she wears weaves/extensions BUT has denied it all along. I think that was just an opportunity for Mel to bring up yet another lie to Tre. I loved it!
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I agree with what so many of you have said, although I do think that Kathy and Melissa had every right to take a "high paying" gig on a reality television show and Teresa is not the boss of Bravo. I will admit that I haven't liked Teresa since she tossed the table, I think she is an embarrassment to women everywhere. Just my opinion. Loved it when Melissa said look at me when you are talking to me.

I am not trying to be unkind saying that there is no way Lauren has only lost 35 pounds and I loved how she napalmed Teresa.

While she looks much better, I do think it looks like 35 pounds and not more. Her legs are still heavy, as is her face. I get upset when anyone goes for lap band surgery, as it's extremely unsafe. I'm sorry but I work in the health industry and I can't believe Lauren's doing more than 2 hours of exercise per day.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Amen.

And HALLELUJAH, SISTER!

NOW . . .

Let us, the members of the Church of the Most High FoRT, bow our heads for a few moments of silent reflection on the hot mess that is Teresa Giudice!!!

LOL!
    Punkin, mom2, cavendish and 1 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by QUEENOF3 View Post
    - That comment "I swear on my autistic son's life!" was just tacky.
    That was just appalling...what a way to state that, Jacqui.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Does Tre now think she is the only person who can wear sparkly eye shadow on that show?
    I thought that was just the most perfect instance to show the world just how little that brain of Teresa's really works....so very petty, juvenile and immature, just like Tre.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i can't stand lauren manzo. she wants to be caroline, jr so bad, but yet caroline treats her like crap. and how disgusting was she talking abt she thinks her "chuckie" is going to show?!?!? well wear a longer dress you moron. and she needs to do some toning on that gut before she throws on a tight leather dress.
    You are exactly right. What really struck me today while watching Lauren was how likely it would be for people to call her "Trailer Trash." Aviva from RHNY should check out Lauren for the definition. Caroline considers herself so very great and all knowing but this girl is what she raised!! Just judging her actions on the reunion, not exactly a refined, well bred young lady, huh?

One thing I noted is that Jacquiline seems to set herself up.....in the beginning of the series, she stubbornly kept being close friends with Danielle, ignoring all the signs/advice from family. That relationship didn't work out well. Now she's had another failed friendship with Teresa. I don't think she has a very good "Picker of Friends."
    I still somewhat believe that it was Teresa's turn to be set up this season finale, but I don't like her nor do I excuse her for her awful behavior. She has certainly Gone Diva. But as bad as Teresa is, that doesn't excuse the other women being just as horrible, mean and bullying.
    They all deserve each other.

Did Kathy Wakile gain a lot of weight? She sure looked it. I think I liked her face prior to the "improvements."

Thanks, thatblond, for those past facts...I had forgotten most of it.
    Punkin, sparklete and QUEENOF3 like this.

Sorry I am team Tre all the way. These other heinous witches are such a bunch of pissed harpies because Tre is the one with all the pop from the show. The bestnselling cook books, offers of a tv show of her own. If the rest did not have Tre to talk about there would be no need for them to film. They are non factors if they have no Tre to pick on.

Caroline has 3 pretty worthless adults with the manners of outhouse rats. Black water is a joke her man doesn't even find the time to come home most nights. Lauren isn't worthy enough for her.

Jacquelyn the only thing she has going for her is her son& husband. Who has already bankrupted one business. Ashley is a waste of flesh.

Melissa she has a shady husband, a shady past and she spends all her time tossing shade at others. Melissa's only real assets are,her rear end and elbows the rest of her is useless she can not sing she is transparent as clear tape and about as genuine as pleather.

Kathy right job for her is a cook since she spends all her time stirring up trouble with that nasty piece of work she married.

What all These women need to do is get down on their thirsty knees and thank Tre for keeping their useless and irrelevant behinds employed so long.

Good luck to Tre the rest will as my mom used to say fair common.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I truly think the 'move your weave' comment was to bring up the fact she wears weaves/extensions BUT has denied it all along. I think that was just an opportunity for Mel to bring up yet another lie to Tre. I loved it!
    Maybe, but it was still very random and just as childish as the eyeshadow comment.

Just to be clear, I am "team no one". I have stated before and I will state again, they are all equally mean and crazy.
    Theresa is the new Danielle. Everyone loved to hate Danielle and we picked apart every single little teensy weensy thing she said and did. Now Theresa is on the chopping block.
    Hey, maybe next season it will be someone else's turn...
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Fogey

MsDiva2007, since you and I have such different views of Teresa, I'm curious as to what you think of Joe Guidice. You mention one of the strikes against Jacqueline is that her husband has one business that went bankrupt. Since the show started, we've seen Joe Guidice working in construction, which failed, and then own a pizza shop, which failed. According to Teresa, most of the financial / legal problems they have are due to his business dealings. So aren't those strikes against her? You also mention that a strike against Melissa is her husband's shady past, and that Kathy's piece of work husband is a stirke against her. Again, don't those things describe Joe Guidice as well? Why are the other women bad because of their husbands, but Teresa is not? Do you see Joe as havingas much pop as Teresa has?
    Punkin and OceanView like this.

+ Reply to Thread