+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2846Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I haven't read any of the posts yet because I want to put my opinions out there before I hear what others thought about the Reunion Part I. Sorry Tre fans.... I'm still sticking with Jax/Caro/Kathy/Mel. I found it to be very telling that Jax (finally) did not wimp out and told Tre what she thought. Swearing on her autistic son saying Tre tried many times to get her to accuse her sister-in-law of being a stripper .... I believe that 100%. Tre's blindsided looks were priceless last night and she was hit many times.... and I'm so glad. Why should these women tiptoe around Tre? Mel's little comments were priceless! Loved it. Kathy! Loved it. Way to go Kathy. Lauren calling Tre out... priceless. Mentioning Tre's kids may have been an iffy moment for me.... but then as it was brought up... no one puts their kids out there like Tre does. So it was fair game to me after all. When Jax broke down about Nick it broke my heart. Then Tre tries to change the subject to Andy at that moment? What is wrong with her???? As she always says. Right back at ya Tre.... what IS wrong with YOU? Caroline had some great comebacks. When Tre is backed in a corner, she makes fun of people. Calling Kathy's husband out on his looks is the best she could do? I mean there are plenty of other things she could have said about Richie, but she went for his looks. Acting like she would puke at the thought of him with her. Disgusting. Especially since her prize is Juicy Joe of Jersey... LOL I loved last night's reunion. I'm soooooo glad no one held back. Tre had it coming for a very long time. I did hear baldy say Tre wanted to expose Mel. I thought Kathy and Mel looked exceptionally pretty last night. It was rude of Andy to say on camera to Yield on the plastic surgery to Kathy. I mean I agree.... she looks great now.... but it was rude of him to say that. JMO Caroline needs to have her tired eyes done... and then I think that is all.... she is very pretty... when she smiles. Having the eyes done would do wonders. I wish I could afford to have mine done. It would get rid of that tired look she always has. Tre dissing Caroline's kids for not having jobs. What a joke. Since her husband's jobs are shady at best. At least Caroline's kids are not scammers. Just my two cents worth. Later I'll read all the posts. Can't wait for Part II.
    Punkin, mom2, ness and 4 others like this.

sigh, why do i watch?????
    I was overwhelmingly moved by Jac's tears about Nicolas regressing. No mother should have to experience something like that My heart broke for her. I don't like any of these women but I truly felt for Jac in that moment. And Teresa should have kept her mouth shut in that moment unless it was to offer words of hope or comfort (which it was not).
    Anyways:
    Caroline- bully, but she owns it and acknowledges that she's a total witch at times. I think she was trying to get through to Tre (at the end) but of course that fell on deaf ears.
    Jac- I wish her well. I don't like her but I know she's dealing with a lot . I hope she gets off this show and focuses on her child.
    Tre- I'm sick of her. I don't know who set who up and frankly I don't care. I think she is a mean person and I don't feel sorry for her if the other's anger is displaced. I think she brought a lot of that onto herself. I wish Bravo would drop her. She's become the Jill Zarrin of New Jersey for me.
    Melissa- She really didn't say a lot on part one. I just feel "meh" about her. I think she has a right to defend her self if Tre starts in on her.
    Kathy- I don't like her new nose. She's ok; and I do think she also has the right to defend herself. Her husband is gross and I could do without seeing or hearing him ever again.

That said I don't really like any of them. My heart is softened towards Jac; but I'm over this cast.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Regular

Elleprn: Your sister does good, unlike my friends who CAN't stay away from the gossip! Anyway, there are others that live in Franklin Lakes: Jac, Dina, Kim G... and of course Mel states they are looking to buy next in Franklin, to get away from Tre. How is that a problem when you haven't run into her all year?

FORT Fogey

Mina, I agree with you about the emotion over Jacqueline watching her son. For all the crazy that comes with 15 minutes of fame on a reality show, it can also provide some very special moments caught on tape that would never be otherwise. I can rmember hearing Pam and Judd from Real World San Francisco talk one time about how amazing it is that they have the moment they first met caught on tape. They met as two strangers, became friends, later fell in love and got married. And because they did it on a reality show, they can show their kids the moment mom and dad met - something most people don't have. For Jacqueline, hopefully her son will improve with treatment, and will be able to communicate with her again. But until then, she's got more video of him able to communicate than many moms of autistic children have. I hope she's able to enjoy that as a blessing.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Elleprn: Your sister does good, unlike my friends who CAN't stay away from the gossip! Anyway, there are others that live in Franklin Lakes: Jac, Dina, Kim G... and of course Mel states they are looking to buy next in Franklin, to get away from Tre. How is that a problem when you haven't run into her all year?
    Hmmm..... could it be that the Gorgas ran out of credit cards? Behind on house payments? Cannot afford the lifestyle?
    Punkin, OceanView and beachbumz like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I liked Teresa's dress. I might like it better for a holiday celebration, but I liked it.

And, in order for Lauren to look up "napalm" she, at least, had to know how to spell it first....and that wasn't that difficult.....at least, not for most people.....green-dress people not included.

There is NO comparison between Lauren and Briana. Briana has fought to separate from her overbearing mother, and Lauren and her sibs have been raised to cling to their mother's feathers. Briana has attained a very disciplined formal education, Lauren seems educationally uninspired; Briana is very independent, Lauren very dependent. Briana has forged her own path; Lauren waits for/asks "mommy" for what she wants.

I am shocked at how these mothers don't encourage independence in their children. Kathy scared her daughter away from going away to college. Nothing like continuing to handicap your "little birds", Moms.

Today, Wendy Williams told Teresa that she thought she was a little "koo-koo". Wendy, while she is definitely fond of Teresa, is not on "Team Tre". Not at all.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-01-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Punkin, Kiz, thatblonde and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

I tried to post this awhile back, when the question was still relevant, but something apparently went wrong, no post, then I COULDNT post at all since yesterday, till now. Boy it doesn't pay to be on Tre's team, does it??? JUST kidding Mods! To each their own. If I didn't know what all I do, I would agree with many of the post against Tre, she sure doesn't do much to properly defend herself, and can be self damaging at the same time.

Anyway, back to a few previous questions: why would Tre warn Mel of the stripper issue that might never come up again?? Again, MANY reasons that seem very reasonable to me, but here’s another: Did Mel warn Tre that she INVITED Kim G to her Christmas party, knowing that Tre would be attending and that Kim G was set to embarrass her? Did she warn Tre that she would be the target that night, knowing that Bravo had mic’d Kim G at Mel’s home, and that Mel had prior knowledge of that “set up”? Did she do anything to avoid or prevent that, or even warn against it? NO. Ever wonder how Kim G and Mel even knew each other, and knew that the other didn’t like Tre, and would be willing participants in such a plan? Danielle is the one that introduced those two, back when Mel wasn’t on the show and Mel was trying desperately to de-rail Tre’s climbing star by befriending Danielle, and feeding Danielle and Danielle's only friend, Kim G, dirt about Tre. Kim G spread all the Bankruptcy rumors around town after finding out about them from Mel, prior to it being public knowledge, she also started rumors about Joe Gui cheating on Tre. So Mel knew all about Kim G and that she wasn’t a fan of Tre’s and NOT ONLY invited her to her home, and helped stage her planned take down of Tre, but was the one to sell the producers on using Kim G for that purpose during the Christmas party shoot. Kim G has admitted that and she has admitted to working with Mel to take Tre down, before and after Mel started appearing on the show. Funny thing is, apparently Kim G isn’t so high on Mel now…..I haven’t heard yet why….. probably a snake knows another snake? Mel couldn't use Danielle for this purpose either, as Danielle turned on Mel and threatened to expose her and her plots against Tre.

Now, I’m not certain why Tre is still friends with Kim D, and it’s not like they are close friends. You very rarely see them together, and they certainly don’t arrive and leave together, just are very cordial when they happen to be at the same event. BUT, with all the enemies ganging up against Tre last year, perhaps Kim D was the only one Tre had in her corner. How sad is that? And what a good job by Mel to turn everyone against Tre. Tre knew she was capable of that, she had seen Mel in action for years with any person who crossed her path….. Mel used each as an opportunity to trash Tre. No wonder Tre was upset that they were on the show, this was a SWORN enemy, who was very good at double dealing, very 2 faced, and very good at hiding the evil side. And now they are signed to the show!
    This news get to Tre AFTER Tre has just signed a multiyear contract. Bravo purposely didn’t tell Tre that Mel and Joe signed until after they had locked Tre in and good. That may be what Tre is talking about when she says, they didn’t tell me. She knew they were campaigning, and even trying to sell the Gorga parents on how it would be “good” for family if they got on the show too. The parents BEGGED them not to even try. They did it anyway, and with a new plan that included a guarantee to be against Tre. Probably another reason that the Gorga parents have practically disowned Joe & Mel. No, Tre didn't have veto powers, hiring powers, etc. but even as dense and self absorbed as she is and can be, she clearly understood that they were against her from the get go. Mel has a special gift of stabbing you in the back with your own knife, while smiling to your face and praising Jesus at the same time. Then sits back looking like the sweet and innocent victim. Tre has no such skills.
    Last edited by thatblonde; 10-01-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Today, Wendy Williams told Teresa that she thought she was a little "koo-koo". Wendy, while she is definitely fond of Teresa, is not on "Team Tre". Not at all.
    JUST finished watching that!

You ain't KIDDIN', she's not on "Team Tre"!

I KNEW Teresa was going to hear something she wouldn't like when, pretty much as soon as her behind hit that couch,, Wendy says something to her to the effect of: "I like you. I have questions I have to ask, but you are safe here."

My thought at that point?

"Uh-oh!"

Gotta give it up to her. Love her or hate her, Wendy is NOTHING if not a straight shooter. I cracked UP when she told Teresa dead to her face that she was nuts. And it was funny in particular, because it wasn't said in a mean, condescending, sugarcoating, "Oh-I-have-to-be-careful-because-you-won't-like-this!" way. It was said in a straight-up, dead-on: "Oh-you're-wearing-purple-shoes!" way.

Teresa tried to mask it, but you could see she was taken aback, for a second, before she recovered.

And Anderson last week?

Sorry, but I looked at that as being same church, different pew as Wendy, today.

IF nothing else, we can but hope that Teresa might learn, through her "15 minutes", that:

1. You may be able to bulldoze, out-shout and out-cuss a LOT of folks, but you are NOT going to be able to do it to EVERYBODY that crosses your path.

2. You can spin all the fairytales you want in the comfort of your mind. But when you try to pass those fairytales off as Gospel in the real world, you are going to have a problem.

3. You can kick and abuse people all you want. However, one day, one (or more) of the people you kick and abuse on your way to wherever it is you're going will grab that foot of yours twist it, and the NEXT thing you know, you'll be on your back. They'll be on top of you, just wailing away, administering payback for old and new offenses. And you, my friend, won't have a CLUE as to how or why this is happening.

4. If YOU happen to be the person who lacks the ammunition, you are NOT helping yourself by attempting to engage in a battle of wits with a bunch of people who came locked, loaded, and ready to blow your ass into the middle of next year.

Just ONE case in point: Lauren wiping the floor with you.

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 10-01-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    prhoshay, mom2, cavendish and 2 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh, Ness, that's outstanding. Whew, you said it all! Amen.
    ness likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm not on any "team," but even if Teresa were innocent of every single accusation against her, her behavior on the reunion shows is ample evidence that she's infuriating. She seems incapable of listening without plotting what her comeback line will be. People who refuse to admit their flaws (I don't think she's ever copped to making any kind of mistake ever), people who have to be "right," no matter the cost, people who need to respond to an insult with an even more vulgar insult, people who turn every accusation back around to the accuser have some deep personality flaws. None of these women are angels, but I can understand their frustration with her.
    prhoshay, mom2, ness and 3 others like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread