+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

1 down, 2 to go. So far, my thoughts are these.....

Teresa looked pretty bad tonight - for lots of reasons.

but STILL....I'm on her side in all this. How Kathy and Melissa were brought on the show was not good. I must say that if there was already a bit of bad blood, I'd feel as defensive and angry as Teresa.

and I do not like Melissa or Caroline any more than I ever did - which is not at all.

I don't mind Jac. Not a big fan of Kathy, but her family is entertaining to me (Richie, Rosie, the kids). Oh, and I don't care for Kathy's nose job.

-----

I skipped out of Jersey during Danielle's final season. It just got to be too much. I'll watch the remaining reunion shows, but as to next season, there will have to be major changes for me to come back. Plus, I have a hard time with the Jersey-speak. It's really rough and ugly and gross. Chucky??? Did she really say that? Rosie, threatening to kill someone (in a rather believable way)? The big discussion going on over in the NYC is what the expression "trailer trash" means. I think the entire NJ cast comes close to what might be the true definition.

Caroline is too depressing and vile. Kathy is boring. Melissa may be as pure as snow for all I know, but she still strikes me as a tramp.

I would watch to see Jac deal with her son and daughter. I would watch to see how Teresa's story line unfolds.

I do not like to speak badly of any of the chidren - even the grown ones. I do like all the kids on the show and wouldn't mind watching them as their careers evolve. I actually think Caroline's and Jac's daughters will do well for themselves. I thing they have stories young girls can relate to. Both are working through their issues as best as they know how and for that reason, they bring some value to he show.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-01-2012 at 02:51 AM.

FORT Fogey

Teresa lost me when she brought up Adrianna when they were talking about Jacqueline's son Nicholas. That was such raw honest emotion from Jacqueline, and you could tell that Teresa could not handle the spotlight being on someone else - even for something that serious. When she made THAT about herself, any slight bit if sympathy I still had for her went out the window.
    Punkin, mom2, AmyKay and 2 others like this.

I have to say.... I think Teresa is a vile, vindictive, delusional and an idiot. 1: the woman has absolutely no clue that BRAVO is playing her big time for ratings. I do believe at one time she was a much kinder person than what BRAVO has turned her into. While she should take some responsibility, I do think BRAVO has brainwashed that little brain of hers so much that she has no clue what's real and what isn't.

I think she deserves all of the backlash that she gets. I will say however I have never laughed over a reunion so much. What Teresa doesn't get is that the other ladies have realized there is no point whatsoever in trying to reason with her or argue with her. They were literally making fun of her the whole time last night. Say what you want about Caroline but she is definitely a hell of alot smarter than Teresa. And Caroline was right.... This is Tre's 15 minutes of fame (OK.. maybe 30 minutes), and eventually it will go away and she will have nothing but her poor excuse of a husband and perhaps her daughters, unless she alienates them too. The rest of her family and friends will be gone. The parents aren't going to live forever. She will be all alone in that big ole blinged out house.

On another note... So sorry for Jac and what she's going through. Hope everything works out for them and the little guy. What a cutie.

Lauren looked great... wished she could have stayed on longer. Loved it when she called Tre a dickhead!
    Punkin, mom2, AmyKay and 4 others like this.

FORT Newbie

-Theresa lost me was when she insisted that she writes her own blogs. She could have been truthful with that. No one cares and no one though she wrote them herself anyway. LOL
    This is why she has no credibility. It's okay to admit you're wrong, admit you aren't perfect or that you are flawed.

-I think Theresa also needs to learn that sometimes it's okay to say NOTHING.
    She seemed like she was trying to relate to the Nicholas situation and thatís why she mentioned he and Audriana were friends. I don't think she meant any harm; she just should have kept quiet during that time.
    Caroline is the one that blew up that tender moment with her hatred for Theresa.

-Kathy is a waste of space. Her surgery looks horrible.

-Theresa had some good points that everyone tried to ignore and talk over. Its okay for Ritchie to call Theresa every name under the sun (which he has done since he came on the show), yet Theresa can't say anything about anyone else. Heís a man. Personally I wouldnít feel comfortable with my husband talking about a female (especially my family) like that. He seems a little obsessed.
    Its okay for Caroline to talk about Theresa's dress or for Melissa to make that rude, random "move your weave" comment, yet Theresa is being childish when she says something about Melissa's eye shadow? I think they were all being a little childish and petty. Itís almost like they couldnít find anything to talk about at times.
    It's okay for Kathy to call Theresa's mom names but her parents are off limits?
    Rosie needs to have a seat and deal with her own issues. She has no real reason to be angry with Theresa. She is clearly a follower along with her sister.
    Why is Caroline constantly talking over Jacqueline and everyone else yet she keeps acting like its Theresa that keeps interrupting?
    - Jac needs some coping skills. Everything sends her off the deep end. And I feel so bad for what she's going through with her son, however, I think itís kind of disingenuous to use it for sympathy points or as a shield. That comment "I swear on my autistic son's life!" was just tacky.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.

after watching the first part of the reunion, i think they should just cancel this series and be done with it. every last person on the stage was dispicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    with hardly any of them speaking to each other for the past year, I don't know what the next season of RHONJ will look like, or if there will even be a next season!

Maybe it will just be replaced with the Tre and Juicy show

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I got a total kick out of Lauren telling Teresa to spell "napalm" and asked her what it is!! I heard crickets. Teresa had that, "I can't believe you 'went there'! " look. I think Lauren made OUR (hers AND my) point! Lauren, absolutely, bombed Teresa! Teresa is a sham.

Jacqueline's and Chris's son, Nicholas, looks like his daddy's twin!
    Punkin, mom2, GabbyG and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh that's right!... I forgot about the "napalm". Hysterical

And I loved it when Tre suddenly got up and moved next to Caroline and Caroline said under her breath " hey buddy!"

They were so making fun of her. I normally wouldn't like someone being made fun of but Tre deserves it. If she would just own up to her behavior. Unfortunately she really, truly doesn't think she's done anything wrong. Such denial.

I can't wait until next week! Get her Rosie.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.

FORT Fogey

I give Andy a lot of credit. I'm sure it was t empting to point out some of Teresa's stupidity to her. But he was smart enough to know that the viewers could see it clearly if he just let her go.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Apparently, Teresa has a lot of people in her life who reinforce the "you've done nothing wrong" mentality. Maybe that's why she always reverts to the "Ask My Friends!" fallback. I think most people see Teresa for WHO she really is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree with what so many of you have said, although I do think that Kathy and Melissa had every right to take a "high paying" gig on a reality television show and Teresa is not the boss of Bravo. I will admit that I haven't liked Teresa since she tossed the table, I think she is an embarrassment to women everywhere. Just my opinion. Loved it when Melissa said look at me when you are talking to me.

I am not trying to be unkind saying that there is no way Lauren has only lost 35 pounds and I loved how she napalmed Teresa.

+ Reply to Thread