+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #6451
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    52

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I wish they would just recast......I think this group of women has run it's course. I would like a RHNJ with none of these women, no one named Kim, and no one from Franklin Lakes. I'm not interested in watching a show soley about Teresa's life. I haven't even watched this season at all except for the past 3 episodes.
    I agree!! I stopped actively watching when the Gorgas were added. If it wasn't for a few friends that live in the area, and heard about all the dirt last year, have followed all the players on twitter (which I don't) and I wouldn't have tuned back in recently, now that last year's drama is airing. Just can't resist good gossip!! However, I do recall hearing that they were all being asked back full time, with the exception of Kathie, who would be on, but not an official HW, and those contracts were still in progress or pending, as one reason why they were not filming the Posche fashion show this year, set to take place Oct. 2nd, I believe.... Mel loves all the attention she is getting now from the recent airings, although she was told long ago Tre had nothing to do with it. Mel isn't going to accept that, because she wants the feud to continue, she loves the limelight, and is desperate to stay in it, including lying on the Wendy Williams show about Tre being violent with her last year, at a b-day party. Pathetic and disgusting.
    Punkin, MsDiva2007 and sparklete like this.

  2. #6452
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    The notion of "poor innocent Teresa" is something I can't see. This is the same woman who lied on her income taxes and lied to the court about when she received payment for her book; and who colludes with her husband to buy a ton of expensive jewelry, clothes, homes, decorators, furniture, when she has almost nothing, and then declares bankruptcy when caught-- and never apologizes, never stops her conspicuous consumption-- for the cameras at least, except in a few statements about not getting her kids quite everything at Christmas-- and for whom everything is still just fine.


    And I"m supposed to believe that she had no hand in setting up Melissa, but that her whole universe in one unified gesture combined to set up Melissa to get at her?? Why would Melissa put out a story that she stripped to get back at Teresa? That seems completely absurd. There's so much that Teresa's actually done that would make her look bad-- why make Melissa look bad as a plot against Teresa? Conspiracy stories abound-- this one belongs with all the other outlandish theories around which tons of rumors swirled.

    Maybe Teresa is the 'break-out star' of this show-- which itself is sad-- and Bravo will no defend her to the death. But Melissa-hating websites aside, I don't see how the innocent Teresa theory makes the least bit of rational sense.
    Here's the thing: Melissa was not accused of anything by that bald guy. Yet, somehow, she felt threatened enuugh to call her husband over it???? WTH?

    She was in no WAY threatened at that gathering. So, I accept the fact that this was nothing but pure scripting by Bravo. OK, it's what they do. But how stupid do they think we are?

    The reactions of Jacqueline, Caroline, and Kathy were equally disingenuous and implausible. Over.The.Top. Goofy. It is totally obvious to me that they were all on the same page, and they memorized it. It's also obvious to me that Jacqueline, wimpy as she is, refused to attend the reunion because she was ashamed of taking part in the trumped up drama whose sole purpose what to humiliate Teresa.
    Punkin, MsDiva2007, Kiz and 1 others like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

  3. #6453
    FORT Fogey GabbyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,059

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I like Melissa . . . there I said it. Kathy too. They both seem sane.
    prhoshay and OceanView like this.

  4. #6454
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    9,970

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Here's the thing: Melissa was not accused of anything by that bald guy. Yet, somehow, she felt threatened enuugh to call her husband over it???? WTH?

    She was in no WAY threatened at that gathering. So, I accept the fact that this was nothing but pure scripting by Bravo. OK, it's what they do. But how stupid do they think we are?

    The reactions of Jacqueline, Caroline, and Kathy were equally disingenuous and implausible. Over.The.Top. Goofy. It is totally obvious to me that they were all on the same page, and they memorized it. It's also obvious to me that Jacqueline, wimpy as she is, refused to attend the reunion because she was ashamed of taking part in the trumped up drama whose sole purpose what to humiliate Teresa.
    No, Poppy, Baldy DIDN'T directly accuse Melissa of anything either behind her back or to her face. And as for calling her Joe? What I read into it was that she'd had enough in the bathroom of Teresa pushing and fishing for her to trip up and say something that could implicate her as having BEEN a stripper. Which Melissa denied. (And, when it was leaked when Season 3 was over, denied back then, too.)

    In the bathroom, Teresa said to Melissa that HER reason for saying something to Melissa about Baldy saying Melissa had formerly worked for him at a "gentleman's club" was that she knew he was going to be going around saying it to other people. To which, Melissa said something to the effect of: "So what? My husband knows me. Who CARES what this guy says to other people?"

    Teresa kept pushing the issue until Melissa said, "Let's call your brother right now." At which point, Teresa went straight through the roof and tried to stop her from calling. I believe Melissa said that if the guy said something about her, then maybe Joe would want to come and tell this guy where to go. Teresa tried to stop her. When THAT didn't work, she took off out of the bathroom looking for the guy, ostensibly to tell him off THEN about spouting off at the mouth about Melissa.

    She knew she'd overplayed her hand.

    Frankly, Melissa never struck me as calling Joe because she felt threatened. Melissa never struck me as being the sort of person that, if she really WANTED to say something --- be it to a man OR woman --- didn't have the balls to go ahead and say it. Again, I read her calling Joe as a result of her being pissed that Teresa KEPT on pushing the Baldy-and-what-he-said-to-her issue, even though Melissa TOLD her clearly: 1. I never worked as a stripper; I was a bartender and Joe knows that, and 2. So he's gonna talk? Who cares? Then, when she got tired of Teresa leaning on her, that's when the "Let's call your brother . . . " came out of her mouth.

    And that's when Teresa ran, like she always does, because she KNEW her brother was going to show up, and she KNEW the $#!+ would well and truly hit the fan when he did.

    AND OF COURSE BALDY WAS AMAZINGLY NOWHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN JOE DID SHOW UP.

    Now, based on that fact alone, just who was it that came across as though they might've felt threatened? Melissa? Or Baldy?

    No, Melissa was not threatened, and did not FEEL threatened, either. Melissa was pushed too far by Teresa and called Teresa's bluff by calling Joe. And yes, she DID tell Joe that she didn't know WHAT the guy was capable of or would do if she approached him herself. I clearly heard that come out of her mouth. But, Melissa is no wimp, either, and I think she just called Joe to get Teresa off her back and out of her face, in the first place.

    And it worked.

    JMHO.
    prhoshay, mom2 and OceanView like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  5. #6455
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,566

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Melissa joined the show with intentions of gaining some of the limelight Tre has. So Melissa should have learned that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. The glass is shattering in their famewhoring faces and I for one could care less about her and that sad excuse for a man she has.

    The notion that Tre is so completely ignorant, yet has enough sense to set up someone as supposedly bright as Melissa is laughable. I like Tre but omg she has a hard time reasoning out small things. Please Bravo,the fired producer and the less than popular cast members have the stench of this coming out their collective pores!

    I love how Tre gets blamed for everything under the sun and yet clan Manzo can't seem to get called on any of their nonsense. There are a lot of sleuths out there about to bust this so called setup right out from under Bravos behind.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  6. #6456
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,566

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    LET IT FLY FRIDAY!!! That DAMN Melissa Email! … WHO sent the email??? | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

    Apparently the Salon owners are telling all of Melissa's business
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  7. #6457
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    423

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I like Melissa . . . there I said it. Kathy too. They both seem sane.
    Ditto!

  8. #6458
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    423

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    No, Poppy, Baldy DIDN'T directly accuse Melissa of anything either behind her back or to her face. And as for calling her Joe? What I read into it was that she'd had enough in the bathroom of Teresa pushing and fishing for her to trip up and say something that could implicate her as having BEEN a stripper. Which Melissa denied. (And, when it was leaked when Season 3 was over, denied back then, too.)

    In the bathroom, Teresa said to Melissa that HER reason for saying something to Melissa about Baldy saying Melissa had formerly worked for him at a "gentleman's club" was that she knew he was going to be going around saying it to other people. To which, Melissa said something to the effect of: "So what? My husband knows me. Who CARES what this guy says to other people?"

    Teresa kept pushing the issue until Melissa said, "Let's call your brother right now." At which point, Teresa went straight through the roof and tried to stop her from calling. I believe Melissa said that if the guy said something about her, then maybe Joe would want to come and tell this guy where to go. Teresa tried to stop her. When THAT didn't work, she took off out of the bathroom looking for the guy, ostensibly to tell him off THEN about spouting off at the mouth about Melissa.

    She knew she'd overplayed her hand.

    Frankly, Melissa never struck me as calling Joe because she felt threatened. Melissa never struck me as being the sort of person that, if she really WANTED to say something --- be it to a man OR woman --- didn't have the balls to go ahead and say it. Again, I read her calling Joe as a result of her being pissed that Teresa KEPT on pushing the Baldy-and-what-he-said-to-her issue, even though Melissa TOLD her clearly: 1. I never worked as a stripper; I was a bartender and Joe knows that, and 2. So he's gonna talk? Who cares? Then, when she got tired of Teresa leaning on her, that's when the "Let's call your brother . . . " came out of her mouth.

    And that's when Teresa ran, like she always does, because she KNEW her brother was going to show up, and she KNEW the $#!+ would well and truly hit the fan when he did.

    AND OF COURSE BALDY WAS AMAZINGLY NOWHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN JOE DID SHOW UP.

    Now, based on that fact alone, just who was it that came across as though they might've felt threatened? Melissa? Or Baldy?

    No, Melissa was not threatened, and did not FEEL threatened, either. Melissa was pushed too far by Teresa and called Teresa's bluff by calling Joe. And yes, she DID tell Joe that she didn't know WHAT the guy was capable of or would do if she approached him herself. I clearly heard that come out of her mouth. But, Melissa is no wimp, either, and I think she just called Joe to get Teresa off her back and out of her face, in the first place.

    And it worked.

    JMHO.
    Great post! I totally agree.

  9. #6459
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    423

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I find the most telling thing against Tre is that Kathy, Tre's own biological cousin, finds her the instigator. Some may say it's because Kathy wants to cash in on the show too, but I just don't get that feeling with Kathy.
    prhoshay, ness and GabbyG like this.

  10. #6460
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,566

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Kathie's mouth is no prayer book. I have to give anything kathie says the side eye because of her foul mouth husband who seems to have a really over the top addiction to bashing Tre.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.