+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3302Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    That's interesting about a possible Guidice show on Bravo. Why would Tre want anything to do with Bravo if producers set her up to look bad in that Melissa situation? Guess money talks.
    Money talks for these women, but Tre did the setup. Although I'm sure Bravo dug up bald guy.... the rest.... was all Tre/Kim

[QUOTE=thatblonde;4562486]I agree TOTALLY..... How convenient that the Producer, who has taken sides with Mel against Tre starts texting airhead triple stooge Jaq with details, to make Tre look bad, and like the instigator, and fire up the haters. QUOTE]

Thank you...you gave me the answer to who Jacqi was talking too....I totally missed that.

That's interesting about a possible Guidice show on Bravo. Why would Tre want anything to do with Bravo if producers set her up to look bad in that Melissa situation? Guess money talks.
    They'll do anything for money & celebrity...

So the Plot Thickens....
    It explains what/why/how.
    I don't think Tre was told about what would actually happen...but she knew..(not that dumb) that the finale was coming and something had to erupt.
    The article you linked said that the show was getting boring, same ol' same ol'....They've taken every one of the people away from Tre, even that pea-brain Loren...who was she supposed to film with then, if no one is speaking to her?

I wish Bravo felt the audience was a little smarter because this storyline had far too many holes in it.
    Bravo makes me feel a little manipulated...but I guess that's their goal...same as advertising, huh?

Guess Tre & Juicy's new show depends on whether Juicy goes "away" or not. I doubt he will....they skated by on the bankrupsy issue far better than I would have thought.
    Punkin and Poppy Fields like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    OH MY FLIPPING GOSH!

This site is a headblower! I was pretty sure Tre wasn't aware of what was coming down from that look on her face we've all seen. She looks exactly like Dragonlady describes, "she had that dumb, faraway look on her face, like she's trying really hard to figure out what's happening, but she's slow about it......I"m sure most are familiar with this look on her face." I rewatched that whole scene and saw how phony and set up it was. We was bamboozled, guys!

Every single person at that table was exactly aware of what was coming down, including Melissa, and each had her part to play. Everybody but Teresa, the sacrificial lamb. Caroline flubbed her line. She was supposed to say, "Who was that guy?" after baldy came by the table and said his part to Melissa and then, "How ya doin'?" to Tre. Caroline must have been really flustered over doing her role just right, but she said, "Who is that guy" when Juicy's brother Pete, who she knows very well came by. Ooops! So Melissa had to improvize and ask Tre, "Who was that guy? He looked familiar." Tre can't think fast on her feet, or on her butt, so she takes off for the ladies room with Mel in tow. There Mel elicits Tre's guilty knowledge and calls her Joe, while Tre pleads with her not to do it and, lo and behold, Joe and Richie are there all the way from New Jersey in 5 minutes. So many miracles in this scene! So you know who was busy texting Jaq and Caroline from across the room where baldy was? The Bravo producer, a good friend of Mel's, and the one who set this whole thing up to make Mel look like a victim and Tre look like the villian. Why? Because the skeletons are starting to climb out of the Gorga's closet, and there are plenty of them, so they set up a preemptive strike.

This whole season was like 'through the looking glass', down is up, and up is down. Good guys are the bad guys and bad guys are the good guys. By the way, that producer has been fired for 'conflict of interest'. That's a mild way of putting it. Teresa was right all along, Melissa is a gold digger who Joe met while she was dancing in a Gentleman's Club managed by baldy.

Man, I gotta go process this. I feel like a sucker. First BB and now this.
    While I still don't get it , this makes sense because I could not for the life of me understand why Miss Melissa felt the need to call her husband. She, IMO, wants to be the center of attention. She got this crap going. Have I mentioned, I don't like Caroline.
    Punkin, MsDiva2007, Kiz and 1 others like this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Regular

That particular producer, who had done the past 2 seasons of RHNJ, was fired, and the way I hear it is Bravo has apologized profusely to Tre, realizing that Tre is the breakout star of this show, even if it wasn't planned that way (maybe a new show is the apology?). In the beginning, Tre was just going to have a fluff role in all this, seen shopping, pending dough like crazy, and looking like a stage mom. Bravo planned the real stars to be the Manzo clan, with heavy Mob ties and undercurrents, .... the whole "thick as thieves" role that Caroline couldn't stop spouting the first few seasons. Just didn't work that way, despite Bravo having no intentions of Tre being front and center.

I think that's why they got cozy with Tre's family.....knowing they were all set to dis-own her because of their devout jealously against her new found fame. Bravo knew that Tre would not appear again if Danielle was on the show, but wasn't crazy about the fact that she now had that much clout, and was essentially the star of RHNJ. They also knew by the time of that reunion, with Danielle, that Melissa was Danielle's new best friend, and those two were "thick as thieves"...plotting against Tre. Remember Tre going off on Danielle at that reunion- to "leave her family alone"??? What better way to drum up ratings and try and deflate Tre's rising star than by inviting the feuding family to the party? And why is no one really upset about Mel plotting with the enemy Danielle back in those days? So much for her "Loyalty"...

I don't believe for one second Tre had anything to do with this. As for all the talk about how she is smarter than she seems, well we aren't looking at the same Tre then. I don't see it, nor did I see it on Celebrity Aprentice, which Tre started filming not long after these episodes were filmed. Did I see an astute, sharp, stunning, conniving, manipulating, business person then? Heck no. She's an image that is well "handled" by the real business/moneymakers. All they needed was her celebrity and desire to work hard and earn the $$, which she has. Shoot, the woman couldn't even say "ingredients" correctly while shooting pics for her own cookbook. She is money motivated, but not smart enough to do all that alone. She has some serious backing and help, none of which was helping her with her image on RHNJ. That camp was against her, and it it's downright glaringly obvious these days.

Just my .02. Never thought I'd say this but......TEAM TRE for me.

FORT Regular

I heard the opposite, that he admitted Tre had nothing to do with it....
    Punkin and Poppy Fields like this.

FORT Regular

FAME WHORGAS has a new post from late last night. I just checked it out, and it's rather telling....and enlightening, much like the many other "rumors" going around about the huge set up against Tre.

with hardly any of them speaking to each other for the past year, I don't know what the next season of RHONJ will look like, or if there will even be a next season!

Maybe it will just be replaced with the Tre and Juicy show

The notion of "poor innocent Teresa" is something I can't see. This is the same woman who lied on her income taxes and lied to the court about when she received payment for her book; and who colludes with her husband to buy a ton of expensive jewelry, clothes, homes, decorators, furniture, when she has almost nothing, and then declares bankruptcy when caught-- and never apologizes, never stops her conspicuous consumption-- for the cameras at least, except in a few statements about not getting her kids quite everything at Christmas-- and for whom everything is still just fine.

And I"m supposed to believe that she had no hand in setting up Melissa, but that her whole universe in one unified gesture combined to set up Melissa to get at her?? Why would Melissa put out a story that she stripped to get back at Teresa? That seems completely absurd. There's so much that Teresa's actually done that would make her look bad-- why make Melissa look bad as a plot against Teresa? Conspiracy stories abound-- this one belongs with all the other outlandish theories around which tons of rumors swirled.

Maybe Teresa is the 'break-out star' of this show-- which itself is sad-- and Bravo will no defend her to the death. But Melissa-hating websites aside, I don't see how the innocent Teresa theory makes the least bit of rational sense.
    Last edited by cavendish; 09-26-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    prhoshay, candor, ness and 3 others like this.

WHOA....BRAVO is giving Joe & Teresa their own spin-off??? SERIOUSLY???!!!???

Well okay then if thoat does happen BRAVO will be blocked from my TV. As much as I like Flipping Out & Top Chef I have to stand up for something so I will refuse to watch anything BRAVO if those 2 maroons get their own show. Teresa is no Bethenny.
    Punkin, mina and OceanView like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    with hardly any of them speaking to each other for the past year, I don't know what the next season of RHONJ will look like, or if there will even be a next season!

Maybe it will just be replaced with the Tre and Juicy show
    I wish they would just recast......I think this group of women has run it's course. I would like a RHNJ with none of these women, no one named Kim, and no one from Franklin Lakes. I'm not interested in watching a show soley about Teresa's life. I haven't even watched this season at all except for the past 3 episodes.
    Punkin, mom2 and OceanView like this.

+ Reply to Thread