+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2810Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

IDK...I seems to me at the end of every year there is "drama" with Teresa at the center looking clueless. While she may not be a member of MENSA I think she is a cunning (being nice here) evil witch who has to be the center of everyone's world & when she's not...look out.
    Who does she have left as friends...the Kims?
    Punkin, GabbyG and OceanView like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

i totally agree with you. and i really dislike melissa and jackie after this ep.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

None of it is believable...one giant mountain made from a molehill. Too many holes in the story and your instinct tells you something just isn't fitting here.
    Just all of a sudden, it's a HUGE deal and nothing really happened. Nothing but a bunch of assumptions, accusations and jumping to conclusions.
    But mostly, watch the worst bunch of actors in history.
    Melissa's claim about what Tre did wrong was totally ridiculous.....Just what did Tre do wrong here? All she did was hear something from a stranger....did she repeat to anyone else? No. did she privately ask Mel about him (only after he made an appearance and spoke to Mel) who he was? Yes.
    So as much as I find Tre distasteful ...and all the rest of them...I just don't buy this set-up.
    Punkin, Kiz and sparklete like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Punkin, you and I are in total agreement here.
    Given the fact that they are all low-life's, I still think Tre is the one being "had" here. If you watch it again, you can see how stilted/poorly acted it was by ALL of them, except Teresa. I think Teresa is guilty of secretly wanting to know more about Mel's past, esp if it was seedy/juicy. She and probably others, have already heard the rumors about Mel. I think Tre would have been absolutely delighted to find out it was true and lots of other people would find out also.

None of it is believable...one giant mountain made from a molehill. Too many holes in the story and your instinct tells you something just isn't fitting here.
    Just all of a sudden, it's a HUGE deal and nothing really happened. Nothing but a bunch of assumptions, accusations and jumping to conclusions.
    But mostly, watch the worst bunch of actors in history.
    Melissa's claim about what Tre did wrong was totally ridiculous.....Just what did Tre do wrong here? All she did was hear something from a stranger....did she repeat to anyone else? No. did she privately ask Mel about him (only after he made an appearance and spoke to Mel) who he was? Yes.
    So as much as I find Tre distasteful ...and all the rest of them...I just don't buy this set-up.
    I agree TOTALLY.....a complete set up by one stupid stooge and an army of jealous, envious, evil wannabe's. I sincerely believe that Tre was set up to take the fall, and look bad, so all the Tre hating HWs could find one more reason to dis-own her, and get some extra publicity to boot (Mel especially). How convenient that the Producer, who has taken sides with Mel against Tre starts texting airhead triple stooge Jaq with details, to make Tre look bad, and like the instigator, and fire up the haters. This Producer knew what was going to happen at the salon, prior to ever arriving there for filming....and waaay before the fashion show. Do I think Tre knew what was going down or going to go down, NO, I think she was intentionally left in the dark. And if the producer was so worried and loyal to Mel, why didn't she warn Mel before she ever got to the fashion show, instead of conveniently texting airhead during the show? Because she had an army of haters there, ready to attack Tre. How perfect this plan would be! In one fell swoop Tre would lose her friends and family, and look bad to everyone watching too. That, imo, is the real set up. A totally smear campaign against Tre. Except that not everyone is buying it......esp me.
    Punkin, MsDiva2007, Kiz and 1 others like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    IDK...I seems to me at the end of every year there is "drama" with Teresa at the center looking clueless. While she may not be a member of MENSA I think she is a cunning (being nice here) evil witch who has to be the center of everyone's world & when she's not...look out.
    Who does she have left as friends...the Kims?
    There are only so many free passes you can get for being a dumbass on national TV. I too don't buy it that she's as stupid as she tries to portray herself as.

This kind of reminds me of the OJ trial. There's so much evidence against Tre that she must be innocent.
    candor and thatblonde like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

The Guidice family are in talks with Bravo for their own spin-off reality show.

Giudice Family In Talks With Bravo For Breakout Show | Radar Online

That's interesting about a possible Guidice show on Bravo. Why would Tre want anything to do with Bravo if producers set her up to look bad in that Melissa situation? Guess money talks.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I totally believe Tre had a hand in this.... bald guy already came out and said it was a setup by her and Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    That's interesting about a possible Guidice show on Bravo. Why would Tre want anything to do with Bravo if producers set her up to look bad in that Melissa situation? Guess money talks.
    And BS walks.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Nothing anyone says will get me to believe Tre tried to set Melissa up,sorry. The facts are the pro Gorga producer was fired. There Is no proof of Tre setting anyone up. There Is more proof the Gorgas joined the cast to steal Tre's thunder. Team Tre on this!
    Punkin, Kiz, thatblonde and 1 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread