+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 802 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Well, we have been waiting since the preview episode to find out why Teresa pushs over the table, and now we finally know.............. because she is stupid! ha ha That was totally over the top and psycho and also, her discussions of her and Joe's sexcapades were gross! At least her children were out of the room.

but don't get me wrong, Danielle was the worst. She is so horrible, I feel so sorry for those sweet girls of hers that she is exposing to such toxicity. And I have a question (as I gaze ashamedly into my kitchen)--- what's so terrible about linoleum floors??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3514506;
    Well, we have been waiting since the preview episode to find out why Teresa pushs over the table, and now we finally know.............. because she is stupid! ha ha That was totally over the top and psycho and also, her discussions of her and Joe's sexcapades were gross! At least her children were out of the room.

but don't get me wrong, Danielle was the worst. She is so horrible, I feel so sorry for those sweet girls of hers that she is exposing to such toxicity. And I have a question (as I gaze ashamedly into my kitchen)--- what's so terrible about linoleum floors??? lol
    LoL! Nothing is wrong with them! I watched the ending again last night and I think she is referring to Teresa having the linoleum floors, right? Someone up thread mentioned that she was referring to Dina living in the small house with linoleum floors. I thought Dina lived with Caroline until she married her invisible husband. Who cares if someone lived in a small house before they moved into their "mansion", she is grasping at straws if that is the only dirt she can come up with on Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3514530;
    LoL! Nothing is wrong with them! I watched the ending again last night and I think she is referring to Teresa having the linoleum floors, right? Someone up thread mentioned that she was referring to Dina living in the small house with linoleum floors. I thought Dina lived with Caroline until she married her invisible husband. Who cares if someone lived in a small house before they moved into their "mansion", she is grasping at straws if that is the only dirt she can come up with on Teresa.
    Danielle is Jealous and she is afraid if ex hubby number two doesn't pony up the divorce settlement she may well be living in a home with Linoleum floors herself and be back out on the stroll.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Danielle is a total train wreck. While she did have the right to confront ... or better yet, discuss ... her suspicion that Dina was talking to people about the book, the time and place and manner of her doing it was completely inappropriate. And really, who wouldn't discuss a book like that, in which an acquaintance is accused of various crimes from kidnapping to prostitution, no matter how long ago, and you don't know what's true and what might be ongoing ... nobody could know whether her past is really the past. And the fact that she is supposedly "hiding" from the Colombians or whoever shows that the past is NOT really in the past. If she was arrested only for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, then why is some kind of mob group still gunning for her after 25 years? I think that's enough to worry the people around her.

I know this was orchestrated by Bravo, but let's say she had some input into the matter -- She said herself it was really between her and Dina, so why not talk with Dina privately? If it was between her and Dina, why bring it up at that time and place? And why bring it up when just about everyone in the room is related to Dina, or is a good friend of Dina's (like Theresa), and then act all offended about being ganged up on? And why be so smug, offensive, and obnoxious about it? Danielle set herself up for everything she got, except that she was surprised by Jacqueline's defense of her. Danielle basically stacked the deck against herself and then acted all put out and victimized by the response she got.

Her true self came out at the end of "The Last Supper" with her threats about showing up at Caroline's door "not alone," and that she doesn't need brass knuckles to win this fight. So does she think she can beat Caroline's a$$, or is she implying she'd bring a gun? Why is she even talking about this with her young daughters?! I also thought it was bizarre that after everything that happened at that dinner which Danielle deliberately ruined (yes, I know Bravo encouraged it), they all went out for a drink together (like that bunch really needed more alcohol), and apparently Dina was the only one who thought that was crazy. Theresa objected at first when her husband was being nice to Danielle, but then seemed to drop it. This convinces me to throw all my RHNJ sanity votes to Dina.

Danielle doesn't have the sense or emotional maturity of a gnat. Her poor daughters, forced to deal with issues way beyond their years, with their main role model being a psychiatrist's smorgasbord of a mother.
    Last edited by Lucky22; 06-21-2009 at 11:44 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3514530;
    Speaking of floors ~ I've been looking at the rooms in Dina's house or trying to but can't get past all of the stuff everywhere. Kitchen ~ stuffed with stuff and living room (all I could see was brown everywhere) is also overdone. Yes, I know we all have different tastes. I guess I was expected something 'more' from a decorator.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3514579;
    Danielle is a total train wreck. While she did have the right to confront ... or better yet, discuss ... her suspicion that Dina was talking to people about the book, the time and place and manner of her doing it was completely inappropriate. And really, who wouldn't discuss a book like that, in which an acquaintance is accused of various crimes from kidnapping to prostitution, no matter how long ago, and you don't know what's true and what might be ongoing ... nobody could know whether her past is really the past. And the fact that she is supposedly "hiding" from the Colombians or whoever shows that the past is NOT really in the past. If she was arrested only for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, then why is some kind of mob group still gunning for her after 25 years? I think that's enough to worry the people around her.

I know this was orchestrated by Bravo, but let's say she had some input into the matter -- She said herself it was really between her and Dina, so why not talk with Dina privately? If it was between her and Dina, why bring it up at that time and place? And why bring it up when just about everyone in the room is related to Dina, or is a good friend of Dina's (like Theresa), and then act all offended about being ganged up on? And why be so smug, offensive, and obnoxious about it? Danielle set herself up for everything she got, except that she was surprised by Jacqueline's defense of her. Danielle basically stacked the deck against herself and then acted all put out and victimized by the response she got.

Her true self came out at the end of "The Last Supper" with her threats about showing up at Caroline's door "not alone," and that she doesn't need brass knuckles to win this fight. So does she think she can beat Caroline's a$$, or is she implying she'd bring a gun? Why is she even talking about this with her young daughters?! I also thought it was bizarre that after everything that happened at that dinner which Danielle deliberately ruined (yes, I know Bravo encouraged it), they all went out for a drink together (like that bunch really needed more alcohol), and apparently Dina was the only one who thought that was crazy. Theresa objected at first when her husband was being nice to Danielle, but then seemed to drop it. This convinces me to throw all my RHNJ sanity votes to Dina.

Danielle doesn't have the sense or emotional maturity of a gnat. Her poor daughters, forced to deal with issues way beyond their years, with their main role model being a psychiatrist's smorgasbord of a mother.
    ITA!!! You said it all and I agree even more after watching the Directors Cut. The only explanation I've come up with for the after-dinner cocktails in the bar is that Bravo forced that and they more or less had to go along - that's the only way it makes any sense. But Danielle's conversation with her daughters while waiting for their car was the capper....wow

FORT Fogey

Also, I just can't stand people who create a whirlwind of drama and dissension all around them, push people to the brink of insanity with it all, and then stand back admiring their demented handiwork while playing the poor persecuted victim, like it's everyone else's fault. If this show comes back for another season, I pray Danielle won't be on it, but I suppose that's too much to hope for, both from her because she loves the attention no matter what she has to do to get it, and because Bravo needs her to make the show "interesting." However, I really wish Bravo would do something to keep the children out of the fray. It would be great if some child protective agencies protested to them about at least the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3514717;
    ITA!!! You said it all and I agree even more after watching the Directors Cut. The only explanation I've come up with for the after-dinner cocktails in the bar is that Bravo forced that and they more or less had to go along - that's the only way it makes any sense. But Danielle's conversation with her daughters while waiting for their car was the capper....wow
    That is the truth!!!!!!! I watched that thinking am I really seeing her talk to her kids this way? As I stated in an earlier post, I may not be mother of the year but I would never talk about these things in front of my children. I also agree with the other poster who stated that she set herself up and then played the victim(albeit with Bravo's help). By the way, all this was written while waiting for my linoleum floor to dry.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3514898;
    That is the truth!!!!!!! I watched that thinking am I really seeing her talk to her kids this way? As I stated in an earlier post, I may not be mother of the year but I would never talk about these things in front of my children. I also agree with the other poster who stated that she set herself up and then played the victim(albeit with Bravo's help). By the way, all this was written while waiting for my linoleum floor to dry.
    I think Danielle needs psychiatric help, no doubt. She's a strange sad mix of moxie,conceit and insecurity. But, I still say the worst of the bunch is Caroline. Teresa is delusion about her husband and child (god is that kid fugly), stupid and just a greedy pig. Dina is delusionally conceited and just a needy pig. They are what we call small change. Jacqueline should move away from all of them. But, Caroline is pathologically mean and cold and hard and cruel. And corrupt. She actually enjoys it all. She is like a cat with a mouse with Danielle. She manipulates all Dina's neediness and flaws and insecurities to her advantage for control; she tries to control and guilt Jacqueline into towing her line by throwing out the "family " garbage (that Bushian b.s. of you're with us no matter what or you are with the enem;y"); and to actually brag that the disgraced, pled to a felony,still under indicatment, steroid fuled, used 9/11 for his own gain and kto have a free love nest, Bernie Kerik as her "best friend" just seals the deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3514717;
    I agree, that after dinner drink must have been mandated by Bravo. The thing I didn't like was they all drove home afterwards. One of these days something bad is going to happen and Bravo will be very sorry for including alcohol into their parties just for added drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustmeinMI;3514714;
    Speaking of floors ~ I've been looking at the rooms in Dina's house or trying to but can't get past all of the stuff everywhere. Kitchen ~ stuffed with stuff and living room (all I could see was brown everywhere) is also overdone. Yes, I know we all have different tastes. I guess I was expected something 'more' from a decorator.
    Dina's house is so busy, i can't even tell what style her home is decorated in other
    than "Le Clutter".

+ Reply to Thread