+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I agree that Rich says disgusting things, but who takes their spouse with them to a business meeting? Seriously, I can't even imagine how that is acceptable.
    Punkin and beachbumz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Somebody needs to snatch a knot in Melania's butt. That child is just about intolerable.

Which of Jackie's children is Nicholas? The older or the younger?
    The younger.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I agree that Rich says disgusting things, but who takes their spouse with them to a business meeting? Seriously, I can't even imagine how that is acceptable.
    Me, either, Gabby.

But, then again, this IS RHONJ.

I think, perhaps, because Richie was the one who had the initial connection with Bindi, TPTB (knowing his propensity for having a loose mouth and speaking inappropriately at the most inopportune times), absolutely INSISTED that he be included with Kat on the Bindi talks.

Now, in the real, unscripted world, had that been me --- or most any of the rest of us, for that matter --- whether or not our DH or SO HAD been responsible for the initial hookup, he or she most likely would NOT have been allowed by us to sit in on the business proposal meeting. ESPECIALLY since we were aware before we even GOT there that they had an issue with a not-so-businesslike mouth. And also, because to do so would have been downright insulting to us. Like we couldn't blow our nose without them getting the tissue and holding it for us.

And even without that, I cannot IMAGINE any serious business allowing a DH or SO to tag along and sit in on a meeting like that, anyway. Even if WE wanted them to. I can imagine somebody showing up with their running partner, the chief exec taking one look, and either: 1. Saying the sidekick would have to go, IMMEDIATELY; or, 2. Kicking BOTH of you to the curb, IMMEDIATELY.
    Last edited by ness; 09-18-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I think it might have something to do with the Bravo contract.

GAWD he is a PIG.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I think it might have something to do with the Bravo contract.

GAWD he is a PIG.
    Yep.

OINK!!!!!!!!! OINK!!!!!!!!!!
    momrek06 likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    We haven't seen the end of this train wreck yet, but I have a feeling that Kim D. is a prime mover in the whole fiasco. What a coincidence that Tre, who always has her hair and makeup done at her home (as do I, by myself , for free!) but for some reason she is lured to this salon by Kim D. where totally by accident someone from Melissa's past just happens to be there! Holy cow! What a one in a million chance that could be!! Kudos to Tre for completely shutting down the gossip opporunity by insisting she will not talk about her family. Wow, there is some major growth for Tre who spent years trying to pile dirt on Her brother's wife. Km D. just could not stop asking questions of the bald guy concerning Mel, even though Tre left the room. What in the F*** business was it of hers? And then she made a point of bringing baldy to Mel and Tre's table. I actually believe that Mel didn't really know who this d*****bag was, though he looked familiar. He probably was a minor and unmemorabe employee of the club where she danced.

When, in the previews, Tre is screaming, "I feel like I've been set up!" It just might be possible that our favorite mindless and self-absorbed villian really was set up by Kim D. And I'll betcha Bravo was in on the deal. Kim D. is a publicity whore. We will see what happens next week. But I sure hope that the efforts Tre and Mel have been making to repair family ties isn't a result of malicious mischief by an old bag who needs publicity for her "businmess".

I guess we'll see next week.
    Totally agree that she's being set up. But, hey, that 's what Bravo does and she signed up for it.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Me, either, Gabby.

But, then again, this IS RHONJ.

I think, perhaps, because Richie was the one who had the initial connection with Bindi, TPTB (knowing his propensity for having a loose mouth and speaking inappropriately at the most inopportune times), absolutely INSISTED that he be included with Kat on the Bindi talks.

Now, in the real, unscripted world, had that been me --- or most any of the rest of us, for that matter --- whether or not our DH or SO HAD been responsible for the initial hookup, he or she most likely would NOT have been allowed by us to sit in on the business proposal meeting. ESPECIALLY since we were aware before we even GOT there that they had an issue with a not-so-businesslike mouth. And also, because to do so would have been downright insulting to us. Like we couldn't blow our nose without them getting the tissue and holding it for us.

And even without that, I cannot IMAGINE any serious business allowing a DH or SO to tag along and sit in on a meeting like that, anyway. Even if WE wanted them to. I can imagine somebody showing up with their running partner, the chief exec taking one look, and either: 1. Saying the sidekick would have to go, IMMEDIATELY; or, 2. Kicking BOTH of you to the curb, IMMEDIATELY.
    Let's just say it out loud. Richie thinks OUT LOUD in meetings with his "little head." It's so off-putting I cannot stand him and wonder what Kathy ever saw in him.

He's an absolute detriment to her image in a business meeting.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 09-18-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    Punkin and ness like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Youngest one that is Chris' clone.

Nick was with Jac when she went to Tre's and they were on the swing together.

Just a LOVIE.

OHHHHHHHH AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT MELANIA. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
    Jac has recently stated that Nicholas has been diagnosed with autism.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Funny the comment about the cookbook. I was surprised in the episode this week when Albert makes some comment about them finding out after retirement that they really don't like each other. It was a total joke and quite frankly, my husband and I make the same joke. Man the look on Caroline's face was priceless - you DO NOT joke with that woman!

On the T and Mel thing - I honestly don't know what to believe. I don't care if Mel was a stripper. I know plenty of women who have been in their past - even current lawyers who stripped to pay for law school. On WWHL, Jac definitely implied that T was totally acting through the whole episode and absolutely knew that guy was going to be there and confront Mel. I think we get the start of that next week - with Jac getting texts from other people, my guess saying that T knew and was behind the ambush. But I could also totally see Kim D being behind it all. I don't like her at all - she is just icky. I think if T wasn't behind it, her big mistake was not being more forceful with him up front to shut up (and likewise to Kim D to stop asking questions), and in not calling Mel and telling her what this guy was saying. That she didn't do any of that makes me question how innocent she really was. We have all seen plenty of examples of her going to bat to defend those she cares about - so it was noticeable how meek she really was this time.
    I don't know... I think she was exactly as forceful as I would be under the circumstances. She was forthright, repeatedly, in her insistence that they not try to dicuss Melissa's past with her. What more could she have done? Maybe she should have borrowed a handgun from Juiicy.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 09-18-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Did Jacqueline have a facelift? On WWHL her face looked different (i.e. tighter) than on the episodes this season. Or it could be too much Botox I guess.
    Looks like a chin lift, but her face is fleshy all around so the lift makes her look only a little different. I cannot get past her lips, they seem deformed even though they're not the major blubberfish style. They're wrong for her face.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread