+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2703Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

No, Acooker, it's not crazy . . .

I was starting to wonder exactly HOW MUCH was Kim D PAID by Bravo for that little tap dance she did last night.

Punkin . . .

. . . I have a feeling that Kim D. is a prime mover in the whole fiasco. What a coincidence that Tre, who always has her hair and makeup done at her home (as do I, by myself , for free!) but for some reason she is lured to this salon by Kim D. where totally by accident someone from Melissa's past just happens to be there! Holy cow! What a one in a million chance that could be!! Kudos to Tre for completely shutting down the gossip opporunity by insisting she will not talk about her family.

Hell, YEAH, Kim D's paws are ALL over this! And Teresa, while she may have shown some class for the very first time in her LIFE by refusing to listen to that mess Baldy was trying to stir up with her about Melissa, I truly don't believe, DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT WAS COMING. I think girlfriend was so sideswiped by the blowups at one time or another with Jac, Kat, Caroline and Melissa, that she's SO desperate to have someone on her "side" that she fell for Kim's crap hook, line and sinker.

Km D. just could not stop asking questions of the bald guy concerning Mel, even though Tre left the room. What in the F*** business was it of hers? And then she made a point of bringing baldy to Mel and Tre's table. I actually believe that Mel didn't really know who this d*****bag was, though he looked familiar. He probably was a minor and unmemorabe employee of the club where she danced.

Think you nailed it here, too. And yes, I believe, here again, that Mel DID NOT HAVE A CLUE WHO THIS GUY WAS. Forget singing. If she was acting when he came to her table and spoke to her, then she deserves a freakin' Academy Award. And --- like you--- I'm thinking he was some low-level scumdog that worked in that club.

When, in the previews, Tre is screaming, "I feel like I've been set up!" It just might be possible that our favorite mindless and self-absorbed villian really was set up by Kim D. And I'll betcha Bravo was in on the deal. Kim D. is a publicity whore. We will see what happens next week. But I sure hope that the efforts Tre and Mel have been making to repair family ties isn't a result of malicious mischief by an old bag who needs publicity for her "businmess".

COMPLETELY AGREED. And I've got to wonder if Danielle is sitting at home munching popcorn and cheering Kim D on, right about now.

ECM . . .

Disgusting Rich Wakile and his comments at Kathy's business meeting. Seriously, who says things like this? Supposedly, Rich is saying they spliced and diced his comments and what we think he said about the happy ending is not what he said (it's too disgusting to even repeat, imo). Whatever, Richie, you have proven yourself to be gross many times so I would not put it past you.

Rich, I think, might've always had that streak in him (Kat doesn't really seem surprised when his mouth goes off the charts), but I also suspect that he's allowed himself to fall victim to the glare of the TV lights, too. When he first came on, I thought he was pretty OK. And, even with that mouth of his, now, I still think that a LOT of what he says makes too much sense (like telling Kat she needs to just cut T loose and be done with it; blood or no blood) to not be considered and taken seriously. But, yeah, I think he's ramped his off-color remarks up for the show. And I am NOT amused.

As Punkin mentioned, why all of a sudden was Teresa getting hair and makeup done in that salon when it is normally done at home? Plus, going in the white limo w/ Kim D. when every one else was driving their own cars.

Too true. T was a lamb going to a slaughter, and she had NO clue.

Okay, that whole phone conversation between Kim D and Melissa was suspect and likely staged. First of all, Melissa says that Kim D has been talking smack about her husband and his business and then, she happily decides to go to the fashion show after all? Makes no sense.

I agree. The only way I can see getting around the staging aspect is if Melissa was just considering that the Posche fashion show is one of THE events in that town. And even if she WASN'T walking in it this year, it couldn't hurt her singing "career" to be seen at such an important local event. Even though she was --- or had been --- pissed about comments Kim'd made about her husband around town.

I truly think Teresa was set up by Kim D and Bravo with bald guy Angelo from the gentlemen's club. I don't care if Melissa was a stripper or not but she had to know that whatever skeletons were in her past would surely be exposed. I think Teresa was really uncomfortable and that is why she got up and walked away. But, for such a loud mouth, her mouth failed her. She should have told Angelo in no uncertain terms what she thought of him and wanted no part of the conversation and just left the building. But then again, Teresa mangles English just as badly as she apparently mangles Italian. Not the most articulate person, is she?

No, I don't think any of us would ever claim that T's mouth is a Webster's Dictionary. Yeah, Teresa was set up, and I think Mel was set up along WITH her, too. Lord only knows WHAT'S going to happen from here, or HOW this'll all be twisted. But to me, fair is fair. And in THIS particular instance (unless something VERY concrete comes up that cannot be denied or ignored), I have to come out on Teresa's side.

BUT, I've gotta admit, this question just popped into my mind: What was up with Caroline's previous PIs wherein she indicates that T had been referring to Mel as a stripper to HER for YEARS? BEFORE she ever MET Mel. Fair IS fair: I DO have to wonder about that, in light of Baldy's appearance out of the ozone last night. But looking at Teresa's face, she had NO IDEA that was coming.

Perhaps, over the years, T had run her mouth to Kim D about what she truly thought about Mel, too (never imagining for a SECOND that they'd EVER be reasonable and civil to each other in this lifetime), thinking that Kim was a "friend" of hers. Then, Kim used what she'd been told to her advantage and struck while the iron was hot?

It's something to think about, anyway.

We'll see.

I only started watching this season but boy, is Caroline a dud. She is one angry lady. And please, all her platitudes about her children and how wonderful they are and how they are on their way career-wise. And of course Mom and Dad's bucks had nothing to do with it.

She was better last season. But looks to me like her train has just about gone off the tracks, this season. And, no, I can't STAND how she favors her boys over Lauren. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it reads to me.

Jacqueline? She drinks an awful lot, doesn't she? She seemed out of it during her conversation with her daughter.

I think PART of that might be rooted in that she suspected something wasn't right with Nicholas (sp?) during this season's filming. She and Chris were on Anderson Cooper and were asked why they'd never said anything about him having autism before now. And, IIRC, they both said that they'd suspected something was not right with him for awhile during filming. Then they took Nicholas to have him tested, and wanted to get the test results back and be absolutely certain about what was going on with him BEFORE they said anything publicly about him having been diagnosed with autism.

And that was in ADDITON to the crap that was going on with Teresa, at the time.

I think the situation with Nicholas might've played a part in her knocking it back so much.
    Last edited by ness; 09-17-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Regular

Did Jacqueline have a facelift? On WWHL her face looked different (i.e. tighter) than on the episodes this season. Or it could be too much Botox I guess.

I think this was probably the most scripted show we've seen so far....I think Bravo needed it's Finale Drama, like always and the girls were given their script to follow.
    Most of the activities just don't make sense, people acting contrary to their normal personalities, like the apology situation between Mel and Kim D...lots and lots of baloney there, the fact that Teresa didn't want to hear anything about the woman, she once disliked, told everyone what was wrong w/Mel, etc etc. and all of a sudden, she's changed?? She was probably told she'd hear something shocking (but not what it was) and she was supposed to act like she didn't want to hear/gossip about family.

Kim D pumping Angelo for info was all scripted...setting up the drama at the Fashion Show. This entire show was scripted but I can see why...and we probably prefer the scripted drama rather than a hum drum reunion.

What I couldn't figure out was why Juicy's brother was there.... I thought it was Juicy himself at first. Just seemed like an odd addition. He doesn't seem to have the "I hate the World" attitude that Juicy does.
    Am anxious to see reunion(s)...lots of drama for sure....wonder who will pretend to want to leave this time??? always seems like someone wants to walk out.

I have to laugh. Tre is called dumb,ignorant among other non flattering things,yet people actually think she had enough brains to pull off a setup. I don't think it's possible to have it both ways. I think Andy/bravo tried to setup Tre as the fall girl and she was smart enough to exit the building.

Melissa see this is why people in glass houses don't need to be throwing stones. You came on thi show to steal Tres thunder and now the lightning is striking your behind,lol Karma.
    AcookerTV and sparklete like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I have to laugh. Tre is called dumb,ignorant among other non flattering things,yet people actually think she had enough brains to pull off a setup. I don't think it's possible to have it both ways. I think Andy/bravo tried to setup Tre as the fall girl and she was smart enough to exit the building.

Melissa see this is why people in glass houses don't need to be throwing stones. You came on thi show to steal Tres thunder and now the lightning is striking your behind,lol Karma.
    You don't have to be "smart" to be a bitch...and Teresa is the perfect example of it. But I do have one question. If she didn't want to hear anything negative about her family, why didn't she call Melissa and tell her what happened...why? because she wanted the ish to hit the fan...and in a big way. She had already intimated that Melissa worked as a stripper in earlier episodes...she probably told her BFF Kim that too, and Kim took it and did her dirty work for her. That is how she rolls.

I am not a fan of Melissa's, but let's put the stripping rumors to rest. For a short time I worked for the ABC, NJ's Alcohol Beverage Commission, and the law is: if you serve liquor in a Gentlemen's club in NJ, their is no nude stripping allowed...instead, it is called a bikini bar where the girls just dance; no lap dance, no private rooms. You would be surprised how many women and College girls have jobs there, that's how they get their money to live on. Just sayin'
    Punkin likes this.

Teresa was in on every last detail of what went down. Trying to act so innocent "I don't talk about my family" LOL! That's all she's been doing all season long. She tried to come off as a saint and victim all at the same time. I absolutely loved when Melissa pulled out her phone to call her husband. The panic on Teresa's face was priceless. She knew the "gig" was up and everyone would see her biggest goal in life trashing Melissa to everyone, come to fruition. Or maybe she was just joking with Melissa, ha ha ha, "don't you see, I meant it as a joke"!
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somebody needs to snatch a knot in Melania's butt. That child is just about intolerable.

Which of Jackie's children is Nicholas? The older or the younger?
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Funny the comment about the cookbook. I was surprised in the episode this week when Albert makes some comment about them finding out after retirement that they really don't like each other. It was a total joke and quite frankly, my husband and I make the same joke. Man the look on Caroline's face was priceless - you DO NOT joke with that woman!

On the T and Mel thing - I honestly don't know what to believe. I don't care if Mel was a stripper. I know plenty of women who have been in their past - even current lawyers who stripped to pay for law school. On WWHL, Jac definitely implied that T was totally acting through the whole episode and absolutely knew that guy was going to be there and confront Mel. I think we get the start of that next week - with Jac getting texts from other people, my guess saying that T knew and was behind the ambush. But I could also totally see Kim D being behind it all. I don't like her at all - she is just icky. I think if T wasn't behind it, her big mistake was not being more forceful with him up front to shut up (and likewise to Kim D to stop asking questions), and in not calling Mel and telling her what this guy was saying. That she didn't do any of that makes me question how innocent she really was. We have all seen plenty of examples of her going to bat to defend those she cares about - so it was noticeable how meek she really was this time.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Somebody needs to snatch a knot in Melania's butt. That child is just about intolerable.

Which of Jackie's children is Nicholas? The older or the younger?
    Youngest one that is Chris' clone.

Nick was with Jac when she went to Tre's and they were on the swing together.

Just a LOVIE.

OHHHHHHHH AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT MELANIA. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Ok I just finally watched Sunday's show THAT WAS A COMPLETE SCRIPTED SHOW OMG

Tre being sooooooooooo concerned about that dude mentioning knowing Mel so what and yet Tre has a full blown melt down about the dude (Angelo) talking ABOUT her "family"

My GAWD, Tre, would talk about EVERYONE IN EVERY SEASON IN EVERY EPI so IMO this was all crap. Tre running out of the room while Kim asks about Mel "Oh Tre, you can come back now" ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME. And the dude feels he has to apologize for mentioning Mel to Tre who has ever apologized to someone for mentioning that they know a family member???

RICH tweeting that it was EDITING he is a GROSS DISGUSTING PIG and has totally disrespected his wife with his gross pig mouth. He is a JERK. PERIOD. And how would Rich handle a young man dating HIS Victoria with the DISGUSTING MOUTH like Rich has huh

And again with the sad sack CAROLINE sheesh, she is just so UNHAPPY and its (quite frankly) ANNOYING
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread