+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Love your post. Caroline is coming off the way she does out of pure frustration. Tre is angry with her because she couldn't convince her and Jax that her sister-in-law and cousin are awful people. Caroline and Jax have heard horror stories for years about Kathy/Mego from Tre..... but since meeting.... they found it simply wasn't true. And she is TICKED off big time.
    Wow, I too loved the post by "elleprn" who has inside information on Caroline. I wondered how this nice lady I liked so much in the first and second seasons could have changed so dramatically so that I had grown to dslike her? Of course, I should have guessed. Theresa!
    Dragonlady, elleprn and OceanView like this.

Haven't watched the entire episode yet.
    I do have to say that Tre looks so much better without her makeup.
    Kim D. is a total s*** starter.
    Can someone please explain how Jacqueline's wayward daughter was able to get herself a PR job in CA and interview her favorite band on her 2nd day of work??!!
    Who would hire this girl to do anything!!!??!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I wondered how this nice lady I liked so much in the first and second seasons could have changed so dramatically so that I had grown to dslike her? Of course, I should have guessed. Theresa!
    I also think menopause has contributed to Caroline's personality. I've noticed many mood swings and she seems not as in control and self confident as she once was.
    So to me, menopause and empty nest changed her in many ways but I don't think it's a permanent change. I think she will come "roaring" back.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I'm part of a very tiny minority here that absolutely loves Caroline. She's been neighbors with my Sis for many many years. All the kids went through school together quite nicely. I believe that Caroline signed on for this show and thought it might be an adventure. Then a perfectly normal and humble woman got sucked into this trainwreck of a show, and from that point on I believe she hoped by signing on each year maybe the truth would prevail. Mark Twain said it best "You cannot argue with stupid. They will beat you down and win with their years of experience". (That might not be verbatim, but close enough)!
    I really think that Caroline has contributed to this show being a train wreck. I don't think she got sucked in. I think Caroline liked the 'perks' that came from being on the show (like for instance being on that NJ radio show and then Sirius). BUT her anger has been slowly growing with each season.....she should have just walked away from RH's like her sister did. Caroline's (anger) consumed that entire show that last night they were in CA. Caroline has been more and more unhappy with each episode. I was bothered how Caroline would not 'drop it' that night. GAWD.

Did you all see the Reunion show after season 3 ...... my Lord, Caroline had a scowl on her face the entire two hours we saw of her. Who really wants to be that angry all.of.the.time?

As far as an empty nest and menopause goes ...... so so many of us go through that (me for one) but while it is an adjustment I am not full of anger. THAT'S LIFE. Something we all as families have to deal with and we all do. Caroline is at least lucky her kiddos are all within driving distance to her.......one of my son's is in law school on the east coast and we live in CA.......I miss him terribly but I am not angry.

I think Caroline and Albert should be done with the show and concentrate on each other and do some traveling ALONE and see just how wonderful life can be away from cameras, radio stations and adult children.

I have not seen tonight's show yet.
    Kiz likes this.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate, hate, hate Kim D.! And she has really ugly lips!!! If stupid Teresa thinks that Kim D. is her friend, she is stupider than I ever thought. Teresa must be really desperate for friends if she needs Kim D. in her presence.

Kim D. appears to be an evil, useless piece of flesh.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay...so I watched last night! I just can't pass up a Poshe (whatever) fashion show! Why is Kim on this show at all? oh yeah, to stir up things. She's so fake and Teresa is an idiot for thinking that they are friends. At least Teresa refused to listen to things against Melissa and somewhat defended her; I'll give her that much.
    Punkin and alizarules like this.

FORT Regular

I'm surprised we haven't seen Kim G. this season.

We haven't seen the end of this train wreck yet, but I have a feeling that Kim D. is a prime mover in the whole fiasco. What a coincidence that Tre, who always has her hair and makeup done at her home (as do I, by myself , for free!) but for some reason she is lured to this salon by Kim D. where totally by accident someone from Melissa's past just happens to be there! Holy cow! What a one in a million chance that could be!! Kudos to Tre for completely shutting down the gossip opporunity by insisting she will not talk about her family. Wow, there is some major growth for Tre who spent years trying to pile dirt on Her brother's wife. Km D. just could not stop asking questions of the bald guy concerning Mel, even though Tre left the room. What in the F*** business was it of hers? And then she made a point of bringing baldy to Mel and Tre's table. I actually believe that Mel didn't really know who this d*****bag was, though he looked familiar. He probably was a minor and unmemorabe employee of the club where she danced.

When, in the previews, Tre is screaming, "I feel like I've been set up!" It just might be possible that our favorite mindless and self-absorbed villian really was set up by Kim D. And I'll betcha Bravo was in on the deal. Kim D. is a publicity whore. We will see what happens next week. But I sure hope that the efforts Tre and Mel have been making to repair family ties isn't a result of malicious mischief by an old bag who needs publicity for her "businmess".

I guess we'll see next week.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm surprised there aren't more comments about last night's episode. Some things that stood out were:

Disgusting Rich Wakile and his comments at Kathy's business meeting. Seriously, who says things like this? Supposedly, Rich is saying they spliced and diced his comments and what we think he said about the happy ending is not what he said (it's too disgusting to even repeat, imo). Whatever, Richie, you have proven yourself to be gross many times so I would not put it past you.

As Punkin mentioned, why all of a sudden was Teresa getting hair and makeup done in that salon when it is normally done at home? Plus, going in the white limo w/ Kim D. when every one else was driving their own cars.

Okay, that whole phone conversation between Kim D and Melissa was suspect and likely staged. First of all, Melissa says that Kim D has been talking smack about her husband and his business and then, she happily decides to go to the fashion show after all? Makes no sense.

I truly think Teresa was set up by Kim D and Bravo with bald guy Angelo from the gentlemen's club. I don't care if Melissa was a stripper or not but she had to know that whatever skeletons were in her past would surely be exposed. I think Teresa was really uncomfortable and that is why she got up and walked away. But, for such a loud mouth, her mouth failed her. She should have told Angelo in no uncertain terms what she thought of him and wanted no part of the conversation and just left the building. But then again, Teresa mangles English just as badly as she apparently mangles Italian. Not the most articulate person, is she?

This former foreign language teacher loved, loved, loved Miss Gia teaching Italian to Milania. Best part of the episode for me.

I only started watching this season but boy, is Caroline a dud. She is one angry lady. And please, all her platitudes about her children and how wonderful they are and how they are on their way career-wise. And of course Mom and Dad's bucks had nothing to do with it.

Jacqueline? She drinks an awful lot, doesn't she? She seemed out of it during her conversation with her daughter.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

Is it crazy that I'm starting to wonder if Kim isn't a Bravo producer who they insert in the show from time to time when people are getting along in order to shake things up?
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread