+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    I wonder if any of them regret it. I do believe that Teresa and Jacqueline were once the best of friends and that Teresa was really close to her brother, but being on television has certainly changed everyone. Would they risk their close relationships and their emotional and mental health to be on tv, if they could do it all over again? I do wonder.

We all know how terrible the producers of these Bravo tv shows are. They trade ethics for ratings.
    When Caroline Manzo said that she blames Teresa for the pain in her relationships I wantead to tweet her "No, Caro, that would be Andy Cohen."
    Dragonlady and OceanView like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I have not been on forever but I remember last year wondering if the Halloween companies would produce a scowl mask on Caroline in time for Halloween time last year. Hopefully there will be enough time this time....I am no good at face painting but I want to be the scowling Caroline! Man, what a scowl she has on her face!!!!!!!!

You're a very scary woman Mrs Scowl.......

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I have not been on forever but I remember last year wondering if the Halloween companies would produce a scowl mask on Caroline in time for Halloween time last year. Hopefully there will be enough time this time....I am no good at face painting but I want to be the scowling Caroline! Man, what a scowl she has on her face!!!!!!!!

You're a very scary woman Mrs Scowl.......
    She can be the grinch for Christmas , no makeup needed,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    When Caroline Manzo said that she blames Teresa for the pain in her relationships I wantead to tweet her "No, Caro, that would be Andy Cohen."
    Good point!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I'm part of a very tiny minority here that absolutely loves Caroline. She's been neighbors with my Sis for many many years. All the kids went through school together quite nicely. I believe that Caroline signed on for this show and thought it might be an adventure. Then a perfectly normal and humble woman got sucked into this trainwreck of a show, and from that point on I believe she hoped by signing on each year maybe the truth would prevail. Mark Twain said it best "You cannot argue with stupid. They will beat you down and win with their years of experience". (That might not be verbatim, but close enough)!
    Love your post. Caroline is coming off the way she does out of pure frustration. Tre is angry with her because she couldn't convince her and Jax that her sister-in-law and cousin are awful people. Caroline and Jax have heard horror stories for years about Kathy/Mego from Tre..... but since meeting.... they found it simply wasn't true. And she is TICKED off big time.
    Punkin, ness, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

I wonder if any of them regret it. I do believe that Teresa and Jacqueline were once the best of friends and that Teresa was really close to her brother, but being on television has certainly changed everyone. Would they risk their close relationships and their emotional and mental health to be on tv, if they could do it all over again? I do wonder.

We all know how terrible the producers of these Bravo tv shows are. They trade ethics for ratings.
    Actually, it was not t.v. that broke up Tre and Joe's relationship, it was Joe marrying Melissa that did it. And since that day, she has tried and tried to turn her parents off with Melissa AND their son, Joe. And her friends Caroline, Dina, and Jax. Caroline and Jax wouldn't buy it though. And Juicy has come between his in-laws and Joe.... their own son..... trying to mar the father and son relationship. It's truly tragic. Joe and Tre are truly evil and jealous people.

I think they are who they are.....and tv show or not, they'd always have problems with their relationships.... Just too many self-centered people who want everything their way.
    I think the tv show just escalated and magnified it all.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    DEAD ON TARGET, Poppy!
    Please. Chris ain't stupid. I truly don't believe "the gang" would've been along for the ride on his say-so or invitation unless Bravo was holding a contractural gun to his head. Plus, he KNOWS what kind of trash most of them are. He would've KNOWN he was opening up a can of worms by bringing these lunatics into a business situation.
    When Ramona was Googling 'white trash' on RHNY this week, she should've just Googled "Real Housewives of New Jersey"!!!
    Punkin, ness, GabbyG and 2 others like this.

Episode 19: A Bald Canary Sings

PREMIERE: Sunday September 16, 10 pm

Kathy attempts to make a sweet business deal while Melissa meets with a music industry hot-shot to see if she has the makings of a rock star. Fashion fever grips Jersey as it's time for Kim D's annual Posche Fashion Show. Before the models, a ghost from Melissa's past comes down the runway and Teresa makes a shocking discovery that sets the stage for drama to come.
    Punkin and OceanView like this.
    KAREN

Has anyone read the Bravo blog about the upcoming Season 4 reunion? I didn't know this or wasn't sure if it was confirmed, but the Season 3 reunion was taped a day or two after the events of the upcoming two episodes and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Season 4 reunion was a real reunion (the cast members hadn't seen each other since the last reunion or hadn't seen Teresa.
    Are they friends outside the show?)
    The Dish - Exclusive: Inside the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Reunion - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site
    Thanks Miry for the link. So, both Season 3 and Season 4 were filmed before the last reunion where Jaq refused to attend?? How in the heck do they do that? How do you keep the HWs talking only about what happened during the filming of Season 3, but don't mention what happened during the filming of what will become Season 4 and has already been filmed?? Huh?

And from the previews of the next 2 finale shows it looks like all hell breaks loose! If indeed none of the HWs have been together (as the blog states)since the explosive finales we are about to see, does that mean all of the families are fueding, or just Teresa and Joe fueding with all the rest? How do you have another season when there is so much bad blood between them?

Guess we'll get some answers tonite. I love a good, BIG trainwreck!
    alizarules and OceanView like this.

+ Reply to Thread