+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

It is true that less offends could have beentaken to the things THeresa said in her book. Perhaps Caroline us really ashamed of her stripper car wash son's ambitions.

I have not been watching that much so I forgot why we do not like her. I think it is because she us oblivious to everyone else--a one person world. I find her relatives nicer and more interesting.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

FORT Regular

Has anyone read the Bravo blog about the upcoming Season 4 reunion? I didn't know this or wasn't sure if it was confirmed, but the Season 3 reunion was taped a day or two after the events of the upcoming two episodes and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Season 4 reunion was a real reunion (the cast members hadn't seen each other since the last reunion or hadn't seen Teresa.
    Are they friends outside the show?)
    The Dish - Exclusive: Inside the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Reunion - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site
    Punkin likes this.

wow! I follow Andy and Jacqueline on twitter and noticed both of their comments, and then on Sunday night when Tre was on WWHL they mentioned it was a doozy...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If MeJo arent havent even spoken to Tre since filming stopped, thats pretty telling. Im sure it has to do with Tre/Kim G and the Melissa used to be a stripper/dancer thing-starting with the next ep.

looking forward to it!
    Punkin and miry like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Regular

So in the upcoming final episodes, we'll see what happened last year. Now since Jacqueline's absence from the Season 3 reunion,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the rumors started about Melissa and that creepy guy (from the previews of next week's episode), who said he knew her. Now, if she was really a stripper or dancer as creepy guy claims, wouldn't other people who worked or were customers there also say, "Oh, she was a stripper/dancer." "Worked with her all the time/Saw her dance all the time."
    Let's face it, there are people who want to get on camera even for a junk show like this (which I can't stop watching, so it says a lot about me) and if no one has publicaly supported these claims, I'm pretty sure they aren't true. I never liked Kim D or Kim G. They both just want airtime.
    Punkin, Poppy Fields and OceanView like this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

The fact that this guy has a mic on him means that Bravo put it there. They are the real sh*t stirrers, aren't they? Everyone else is just along for the ride (and the paycheck, the swag, and the freebie promotional galas).
    Punkin, ness and OceanView like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    The fact that this guy has a mic on him means that Bravo put it there. They are the real sh*t stirrers, aren't they? Everyone else is just along for the ride (and the paycheck, the swag, and the freebie promotional galas).
    DEAD ON TARGET, Poppy!

These folks have sold themselves to be on this show. And Bravo is making hay on that while the sun shines. Example: The CA road trip was a BUSINESS trip for Chris. Yet, he turns it into a "vacay" for all these heathens that can't stand each other and are infighting? Please. Chris ain't stupid. I truly don't believe "the gang" would've been along for the ride on his say-so or invitation unless Bravo was holding a contractural gun to his head. Plus, he KNOWS what kind of trash most of them are. He would've KNOWN he was opening up a can of worms by bringing these lunatics into a business situation. No, I didn't feel sorry for him when he said something about being embarrassed by their behavior on that trip. Hell, that's what he'd hooked himself into by hooking up with Bravo.

I bet he STILL regrets all of it.

And by that, I mean, regrets having them along on the Napa trip, AND regrets hooking up with Bravo, too.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Ahhh.... so after these heathens gnaw on one another for what, a three hour reunion, there's already prep for next season's insanity? Now, that's the kind of lowlifer TV I'm gonna be watching on the next go-round. They never change, this bunch.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Now, that's the kind of lowlifer TV I'm gonna be watching on the next go-round. They never change, this bunch.
    As for watching the next go-round: me too!!
    and let's hope they never do change....I love this trash!
    Punkin likes this.

I'm part of a very tiny minority here that absolutely loves Caroline. She's been neighbors with my Sis for many many years. All the kids went through school together quite nicely. I believe that Caroline signed on for this show and thought it might be an adventure. Then a perfectly normal and humble woman got sucked into this trainwreck of a show, and from that point on I believe she hoped by signing on each year maybe the truth would prevail. Mark Twain said it best "You cannot argue with stupid. They will beat you down and win with their years of experience". (That might not be verbatim, but close enough)!
    Punkin, GabbyG, Imperfect1 and 3 others like this.

FORT Regular

I wonder if any of them regret it. I do believe that Teresa and Jacqueline were once the best of friends and that Teresa was really close to her brother, but being on television has certainly changed everyone. Would they risk their close relationships and their emotional and mental health to be on tv, if they could do it all over again? I do wonder.

We all know how terrible the producers of these Bravo tv shows are. They trade ethics for ratings.
    elleprn likes this.

+ Reply to Thread