+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Perhaps this is mean spirited of me, but I cannot wait until Joe Gudice goes to jail. How will Teresa spin that one. Where will the fault fall on this one? Maybe it will be Caroline's fault......
    I cannot imagine Teresa ever discussing this in an open, honest fashion. There would be too much shame for her and her girls in that eventuality.

The judge will certainly consider the fact that this is Joe's first criminal offense of record. There is also the possibility that he/she will weigh the hardship to his family and sentence Joe to house arrest followed by a long period of public service, along with a very hefty fine.

I imagine he and his attorney are banking on this, since they turned down the 5 year plea offer. I'm also pretty sure Teresa is making novenas and is on her knees every night praying for this outcome.

As much as I dislike them, I do not wish the Giudices the burden of coping with Dad in jail until Gia is in college.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Poppy, I agree...how could Tre possibly discuss this openly when she can't even say "go to jail?"
    And I'm wondering why the possibility of "hardship on the family" would be considered if he doesn't bring in any income....I'm assuming he doesn't bring in $$ but it's possible we just don't know.
    Do Tre's parents still live with her? If not, then child care could be an issue that would be considered altho I wonder if Juicy being the caretaker of the children is worse than nobody at all.

Does Joe G. work? If not, how does he buy Teresa the diamonds that make up for him calling her the C word?
    Punkin and ness like this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't think Joe has bought diamonds for Teresa in a long time. Maybe CZ's.

In terms of his contributions to his family, they wouldn't necessarity be financial - or even direct child care (although we have seen him with the kids while she's traveling or at book signings). Teresa has said that her parents to do not live with them. I think if you would ask his children if being separated from him for years would amount to a hardship, they would say it does.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Does Joe G. work? If not, how does he buy Teresa the diamonds that make up for him calling her the C word?
    THANK you!

I WONDERED if I was the only one who caught that and was SMH in confusion.

And diamonds, or not, it just points out to me how cheaply Teresa sells herself to "keep" her "marriage".

I wouldn't give a happy flying rip if it was the Hope Diamond he was offering. If I were in TERESA'S shoes, NOTHING with a price tag --- or without --- would be a salve to me for a husband of mine calling me the names he called her.

AND ON NATIONAL TV, TOO?

Far as I'm concerned, by saying Juicy made up for the name-calling by buying her diamonds, she just told the world that even though she might not be strolling the street, she could be bought, if the price was right.

Please.

ETA . . .

And like we didn't already KNOW that, anyway?

DOUBLE please!
    Last edited by ness; 09-10-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

What did everyone think of Caroline's national radio debut? It's possible that editing made it look worse, but she seemed completely unprepared. No fallback topics, no bits to fill the space. And what she did say amounted to little more than platitudes. I don't think she has a future in this medium.
    Punkin, ness, Poppy Fields and 1 others like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    What did everyone think of Caroline's national radio debut? It's possible that editing made it look worse, but she seemed completely unprepared. No fallback topics, no bits to fill the space. And what she did say amounted to little more than platitudes. I don't think she has a future in this medium.
    Agreed.

With all those Post-Its she was tacking up on the board in her house about her upcoming show just before Mel stopped in, you would've thought she was prepared for darn near ANYTHING that might've come up.

Or DIDN'T, for that matter.
    Last edited by ness; 09-10-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Poppy: I hear you and I think that's exactly what is going to happen. I don't see where there could be any reasonable doubt, the facts are the facts and the DA has a slam dunk case. However, the defense is going to play to the sympathy of the judge and I fear house arrest is what he's going to wind up with. Unless ..... the judge watches this "train wreck" of a show, like I do and sees this man for what he is. I just hope that house arrest means he can no longer be on our television screens!

Was no one else shocked that Tre didn't take her daughter Melania to her first day of kindergarten? Just put her on the bus with the rest of the kids...
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Was no one else shocked that Tre didn't take her daughter Melania to her first day of kindergarten? Just put her on the bus with the rest of the kids...

and if a child is 6 on the first day of the school year, shouldn't that child be starting 1st grade? It said right there on the screen "Melania, 6".

+ Reply to Thread