+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3454Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd like to see Teresa and Aviva as roommates in the "nervous hospital", since that's where both of them belong!
    Is she from another RH show???

Which one, you guys are making me want to watch it just to see this whackers named, Aviva!!!!
    KAREN

Originally Posted by MsDiva2007
    I guess I must have watched a different version than you did. What I saw was totally different. I saw a sister come and tell her brother and his wife congrats only to have her brother call her garbage and start a fight. That's my first impression of melissan& joe and it was a lasting one. It tole me all I need to know about them.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    But there was so much hurt and anger before that happened, and that is exactly why Joe acted the way he did. Not that he should have done that, especially at the baptism party, but you need to know the history of their anger to understand his actions toward his mental sister, Tre.
    Guess I saw a third version ~ the one where a bunch of brainless neanderthal antediluvian twits cannot manage to have a civil conversation or a coherent thought.
    Punkin, GabbyG and elleprn like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Perhaps this is mean spirited of me, but I cannot wait until Joe Gudice goes to jail. How will Teresa spin that one. Where will the fault fall on this one? Maybe it will be Caroline's fault......
    Punkin, prhoshay, Prism and 1 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Originally Posted by MsDiva2007
    I guess I must have watched a different version than you did. What I saw was totally different. I saw a sister come and tell her brother and his wife congrats only to have her brother call her garbage and start a fight. That's my first impression of melissan& joe and it was a lasting one. It tole me all I need to know about them.

Guess I saw a third version ~ the one where a bunch of brainless neanderthal antediluvian twits cannot manage to have a civil conversation or a coherent thought.
    Point taken!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Perhaps this is mean spirited of me, but I cannot wait until Joe Gudice goes to jail. How will Teresa spin that one. Where will the fault fall on this one? Maybe it will be Caroline's fault......
    LOLOLOL..... I'm eager for that to happen too! Joe better be careful planning his visitation days between his wife and mistress.
    Punkin and elleprn like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd like to see Teresa and Aviva as roommates in the "nervous hospital", since that's where both of them belong!
    Oh I would LOVE to see Aviva go "Aviva" on Tre.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Which one, you guys are making me want to watch it just to see this whackers named, Aviva!!!!
    Be prepared though.... with Aviva you get a sex addicted father too.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

momrek, Aviva is from Real Housewives of New York City, and I think she is a lovely woman. Yes, she may have had a flipped out moment on the show, but ironically, she is usually the one who is trying to please and support everyone and make peace between the other castmates. She is a kind hearted, sweet natured woman, and I think she's terrific!
    momrek06 and tears.and.rain like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    momrek, Aviva is from Real Housewives of New York City, and I think she is a lovely woman. Yes, she may have had a flipped out moment on the show, but ironically, she is usually the one who is trying to please and support everyone and make peace between the other castmates. She is a kind hearted, sweet natured woman, and I think she's terrific!
    She can be. However, we are all seeing a different side to her now. A very ugly side.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-09-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Point taken!
    Actually, I guess we've all been told enough about them , but darn, I keep watching... to see what insanity looks like.
    OceanView likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread